Creative Reviews discussion

Looking to Review > I will review your book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Loafman | 4 comments Would you be interested in a contemporary, humorous novel. The only electronic version I could offer would be pdf.

Patrick, author of Somewhere Upriver Somewhere Upriver by Patrick Loafman

message 2: by Priya (new)

Priya Talreja | 4 comments Anyone interested in reviewing this book: Inside the Giant Machine-2nd Edition by Kalpanik S?

Description:

Behind Amazon’s quirky smile logo lurks a cold and calculating giant machine. Author Kalpanik S. reveals his own smile as he tells the somewhat quirky story of his complex, and often hilarious, relationship with Amazon. From the sophisticated wit in his portrayal of the courtship period in “How To Get Hired By Amazon In Ten Days”, to the dark humor of the disillusionment period in “The Cold, Calculating Machine”, Kalpanik’s story is more than just an insider’s view of the giant machine known as Amazon.com. It’s a modern, universal story of the uneasy relationship between an individual and today’s gargantuan corporations. In the end, it’s also a story of redemption for the creative and freethinking individuals that define America.

Please contact me at thepriyatalreja@gmail.com and I can send you the printed book or ebook.

message 3: by Subhajit (new)

Subhajit Ganguly (SubhajitGanguly) | 7 comments Hi,
I'll be giving out free ebooks (pdf or epub) in exchange of reviews for my book: A World Named Utopia: Will He Be Able to Save Himself and His Utopia? and more...Find more at: http://subhajitgangulyauthor.wordpres...

Do feel free to contact me at: gangulysubhajit63 at gmail dot com