Wines and Lines- Colorado Springs discussion

December's Read

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jena (new)

Jena LeVay | 2 comments Mod
For our December read, I'm encouraging everyone to find a book series to start. I'll be reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I might also ready City of Bones, the first of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Any suggestions for series? What do you think you'll read this month?

message 2: by KayLee (new)

KayLee Parson (kayleeparson) I've been looking for a Colorado Springs book club! Do you plan to have local meetings? I've already read the Hunger Games series. I's suggest we find a not-series book for the club in case people don't like it. What kind of books do you usually go for?

message 3: by Jena (new)

Jena LeVay | 2 comments Mod
Hi! This is an old post. I had tried to get a book club going but it was hard for me to find people who were serious about it. Do you know anyone else who is interested in joining a book club? If so I could look into starting it up again.

message 4: by KayLee (new)

KayLee Parson (kayleeparson) Sure enough! I didn't see that it was from 2013! I did start a local Colorado Springs book club. We are starting January 2016. Please join and invite others! I have the group on two other sites to bring in more members. I want 16 members who are truly interested in reading, socializing, and meeting each month.
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...