Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

who loves this book?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christina i love this book so much. wish i had a copy for myself had to read it at school but i fell in love with it at the first page.

Chloe I'm in love with Patch, i'm in love with Nora, i'm in love with Vee, i'm in love with this book! Ugh, I borrowed the series from my friend but I definitely need to buy them for myself.

harriette du plessis sparrow i love patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aline Patch is mmiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeeee... I loved so m uch I think I will read again ...but I didn't like the end...but I will read again...try it Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto and Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

harriette du plessis sparrow if you didnt like the end to hush hush you will hate fallen!!!! but read it coz its a good book... till u read rapture!!!!!

p.s. patch is mine! :):):)

Jesse Conner This book was amazing and powerful. And y'all are wrong, Patch is mine.

Chloe Jane Loved the whole series!

Julie BEST SERIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Kage (new) - rated it 1 star

Kage not me

message 10: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Tolentino I got hooked with this book, I can't put it down the first time I read it :)
I just wished that the author used a better name for Nora, something that would match her character more.

Lve2read I LOVED this book!!!!!!!!! And i'm in love with Patch!!!! I've read a quite a few paranormal type of books and this ones one of the BEST!!

Parmida Asadi ME ME ME ME I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I MARRIED THIS BOOK! Okay not married but I absolutely love this book and patch *swoon* patch is my life and then some:)

message 14: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola smith i love this book and the series they were so good. omg i love patch and Nora. and i would love to read it again and i will.

Jordan This book and series will always be my favorite!!! It's seriously amazing. I actually loved every single book in it as well. I didn't enjoy Fallen very much and Halo was laughable in my opinion. Hush, Hush all the way!

Miranda Reagan Haha I loved this series...Haven't gotten a chance to read the last book, but good god was it an emotional roller coaster. <3

Poppy LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this book, first I found it really strange, but after a few chapters I really fell in love with it. I borrowed them from the library, but I really need to buy them for myself (and this time in english, I only read them in dutch, but I think it's better in english, that's with almost all series which are originally written in english). I didn't read the last book yet (I know, that's a crime), but that's because the library is on the move, so I can't borrow books :(. But I'm just gonna buy this books when I'm on holiday in England (or I'm just buying them online) and then I'm gonna marry them and never leave them. These books are some of the best books I ever read.

message 19: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate If you love Patch do an image search for 'Vinnie Woolston' If 'Hush Hush' was a film he'd definitely be Patch in my opinion! But if you don't agee, who would you choose?

Miranda Reagan Kate wrote: "If you love Patch do an image search for 'Vinnie Woolston' If 'Hush Hush' was a film he'd definitely be Patch in my opinion! But if you don't agee, who would you choose?"

I totally agree!!!

message 21: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Now, that's defintitely a film version I'd pay money to see! :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Omigod! Yes!

Mckayla I absolutely LOVED this book!!!! Patch is AMAZING!!!!!!!! omg.. I love how much he loves Nora and when he becomes a guardian for saving her and just EVERYTHING about it!!!! UGGGGGG!!!!!!! :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this book so much! The minute I started to read it, I was hooked. I picked it up from the library one day because I had been wanting to check it out for sometime. One of my friends saw I had it with me and said I had to put down the book I was already reading to read Hush, Hush. I wish I would've listened sooner.

message 25: by Mrs. (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mrs. Smith This book was amazing I couldn't stop reading it! :) and patch is totally awesome

Mckayla Mrs. wrote: "This book was amazing I couldn't stop reading it! :) and patch is totally awesome"

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! i LOVE him!!!! :D