My Little Pony discussion

Homes > Castle

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 01:28PM) (new)

This is where Emma and her sister live

http://www.superjobsearch.com/SuperSt...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Andromeda! We need to talk!" Emma walked into the throne room."Our parents are going to have another kid!We must prepare getting ready. The baby comes tommorw!" Emma started baby proofing. Then she made a list for them to buy." Let's go to the store

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments Andromeda sat up. "What? Really?" She trotted after Emma.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(Do you want to make it or me?) Emma flew outside.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(K)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

When Emma got back she saw 3 people in the main room. Her parents and he new sister! "Hi!"

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments Andromeda gasped. "Hi, little sis!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma baby proofed everything with a spell. "She is so cute! Let's show her to her room"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok!" Abigail walked over to see her room

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments "So, Abigail, you're a princess now, like us!" Andromeda squealed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigail nodded. "I love it here. I am so lucky I was born into this family."

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments "Yeah, you are." Andromeda teased.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(When are we going to do the timeline thing?)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(Here)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(But I don't know what to do about now)

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments ((me neither. Should we create some evil charries?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yes)

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments ((kay. but i have to go now. bye and happy turkey day))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma walked around he castle with Abigail. Suddenly a pony came. "Ahhhhhh! "

"Not so fast Princess` " She knocks them unconscious and drags them to he Lair. Wrenched Heart was happy while doing this.

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments Andromeda flew up, out of reach. Magimonster stormed in. "Hahaha! Poor little princess, all out of magic." Magimonster stomped her hoof and Andromeda's wings disappeared, along with her horn. She fell to the ground and vanished.

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments ((can u send out a group message explaining what is happening?))

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments ((wait wait! Say "Attention ponies of Equestria! We ate the new rulers Wretched Heart and Magimonster. We have taken away all of your wings and magic and imprisoned the alicorns! Nothing can stop us!" then say, down at the bottom, "note: the Earth ponied are the only ones who can stop Magimonster and Wretched Heart. Gather the Earth ponies and defeat them! And have all of your pegasi and unicorns lose their wings and horns immediately and be helpless"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok but I am making the lead good pony

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 100 comments ((okay. I'll have Bookworm be the good pony's secretary or second in command)$