Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Common Rooms > Slytherin Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The common room is a dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. This dungeon extends partway under the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge. It has quite a grand atmosphere, but also quite a cold one. The password to the common room changes every fortnight, and it is posted on the noticeboard. And of course is only for Slytherins.

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona stalked into the room and looked up at the ceiling stretching. She walked over to one of the armchairs by the grand driftwood fire and pulled out a book and begun to read. After a while Pavo, her black cat, wandered over and jumped into her lap. So she sat there book in one hand and the other stroking her cat.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona peered up from her book, a younger boy, maybe a first year, had entered the room and looked around. Staring at him she wondered whether she knew him or not. His face was familiar but it was too young, he probably had a older brother who she had seen around.

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona nodded as she replied, "Hello. I have not seen you around, are you a first year?" She asked.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Aah yes. I thought you looked familiar, you and your brother must look alike." Crona said, "My younger sister is in your year too."

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"She's in Hufflepuff." Crona said shortly, looking down at her book with a sad expression on her face.

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah yes I see." Crona said with an awkward smile.

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah. Sometimes having the same blood doesn't mean you're in the same house. It's the same with my sister, our whole family is full of pure-blood Slytherin's." Crona looked down with a sad look on her face, she didn't know why they were'nt put in the same house, she missed Equ.

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Well. Thats lovely then. How are you're classes going?" She asked as she put her book down on her lap and continued to stroke the sleek black cat in her lap.

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ahh I see. Smart boy. But if you end up failing all of your classes you'll know it's your fault." Crona said dissaprovingly but made her tone seem void with her equally as evil smirk, "It's only first day back of the term and I've already gotton into a few fights. But I reckon it's always good to stretch you're wing's once in a while, at least in this case it would be my wand." Crona winked at the boy.

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ahh yeah. They both were Gryffindor, first one was a class duel that in the professors opinion got a tad 'out of hand,'" Crona said sarcastically, "Second, the stupid little freak turned me into a duck." Crona scowled at the thought, "I cut her and pertrified her." She evily smiled.

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Did you? Word travels around quick." She muttered to herself but only just loud enough for him to hear. "Anyway kid. What's your name?"

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Johnny and James. Yes rings a bell. I am Corona, my little sister is Equulei. At your service." Crona delicatly bowed her head towards Johnny.

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hm? Oh nothing much. I am you're senior, if you need help then ask. Although I cannot say that I definatly will help, but." Crona's voice trailed off.

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hmm. I see. Well if you ever need anything, just ask. Of course that is within consideration." Crona said as she stood up, knocking the cat off of her lap. With a disgruntled hiss Pavo walked up to the girls dorm. "Well, I guess that's my que to leave. Night." She walked towards the dorm and waved her hand behind her head before dissapearing behind the door to the dorm.

message 16: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona entered the common room and sighed. As if sensing her feelings Pavo, her cat, softly loped towards her. Crona heard a soft meow and looked down to see Pavo begin to weave in and out through her feet. With a smile she picked her up and walked over to her favorite couch by the fireplace and flopped down into it. Staring into the green flames of the driftwood fire she just stroked Pavo.

message 17: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Oh right this is common room". Milo sat in the nearest chair with Kuro's brush. Kuro jumps upon Milo's lap which in turn allows Milo to brush his fur.

message 18: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked as the voice came from across the room. 'Ah it's that cowardly low-life kid' she thought as she continued to stare into the fire. Pavo purred in her lap and stretched, turning her head towards the other cat in the room. "No Pavo. You stay here with maman." She said to the cat which then purred and climbed up her back to rest on her shoulders like a warm fluffy scarf.

message 19: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments With the tip of his wand Milo taps Kuro's fur. Which changes into a multitude of colours before reverting into the original ginger. Kuro is asleep during this process.

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona, out of the corner of her eye, say Milo change his cat'sfur colour. 'How dare he. A cat's fur it their pride and joy, not to mention it's heritage.' she thought furiously. Next to her ear Pavo meowed uncertainly, "It's ok Pavo. I would never do something so dirty and cruel hearted to you." She said patting her head, making her words just loud enough for Milo to hear.

message 21: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "There you go Akuma, your fur should be nice and flealess now" said Milo to his companion "Better than using any old nasty muggle potions on you"

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona froze. Maybe he wasn't so bad, he was afterall only cleaning his cat. Should she appoligise? Crona scanned the room. She saw that near Milo was her book, making up her mind she stood up. Walking past Milo she said, "I am sorry for accusing you of horrid deeds." but only just loud enough for him to hear. She grabbed her book and walked back over to her couch where Pavo was waiting for her.

message 23: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "No need to apologise" said Milo "I must apologise for thinking that your name Corona, coincided with some form of relation to royalty"

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona waved her wand, magic-ing the flying pillow away from her, "No need to. Although I am probably the closest one can get to magic royalty, I would not be suprised if you were as well. Obviously less likely than I am but, besides that point." She walked up to Johnny who was the one who threw the pillow at her. Poking her wand into his eye she said, "Oy. Kid. Why'd you do that? And I would rather you tell me before I blast you disuisting face out of my sight."

message 25: by Mr_awesome (last edited Dec 06, 2013 04:56PM) (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well I'm off to whichever the next class is" said Milo "I bid thee adieu". Milo then walks out the door.

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Tch. Fine don't answer me then. Langlock!" She cried out, jerking his tongue to the ceiling before he could do anything about it. "Watch it, kid." She said before stalking out the door after Milo and walked to her next class, Transfiguration.

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona stalked through the common room, stopping only to collect Pavo and stormed into the dorm, ignoring the fact that her sleeve was all ripped up.

message 28: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo took a a seat at one of the chairs. "Hasn't it been such a nice day?" Asked Milo to Kuro. Kuro responded with a purr. "Yes I do agree with you Kuro, at least we didn't have to say our goodbyes to a fellow student"

message 29: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Anyway Kuro, I do feel peckish" Milo said "Would you like some food too?" At the sound of the word food Kuro pricked up and headed off. "Well I guess I'm off too" said Milo as he headed out the door

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked into the room and yet again took her favorite couch by the driftwood flamed fireplace. Looking around she saw a black cat prawling around. "Hey Pavo. Come here girl." She bent down and picked the cat up. Placeing the cat in her lap she begun to slowly stroke her.

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona bored walked out of the room with Pavo following after her.

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 10, 2013 10:45PM) (new)

Crona walked back into the room and grabbed her curled up cat from the rug in front of the warm fire-place. Placing Pavo on her shoulders she walked over to her favorite couch and sat down and brought out her book, which began to read.

message 33: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo suddenly appearing in the room, softly sat next to Crona on the couch. "Hello you seem to be quite interested in that book, may I ask what it is about?"

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((you cannot just appear, walk into the room!))
"It's full of spells." Crona looked up at Milo who had just walked in the room. She leaned back and reached up to scratch Pavo behind her ears.

message 35: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((I appear ok? It's in the metaphorical sense!))

message 36: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Any particulary eye catching?" Said Milo inquisitively

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Well maybe. But I guess I wouldn't tell you if I did." Crona gave a sarcastic sweet smile. "So what're you doing?" She questioned him.

message 38: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I honestly have no idea, thinking about messing with some students from and unsuspecting place later" Milo said." What about you do you have any plans later?"

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah I see. Have fun, as long as you don't include me in your messing around I have no care." Crona grinned up at him. "Nah, I don't really know what to do now. I thought I'd just read a bit then just go to bed."

message 40: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well a good read is always, like a nice breezy jog for the brain" said Milo "I do wonder though, since it seems to be concealed, what the name of that book is?"

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh why would you want to know?" Crona smirked at Milo, "You gonna get your own? Don't worry just have it. I'll get my parents to buy me a copy." She threw the book in his general direction.

message 42: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Why thank you, I guess this means I may have to pay you back somehow" said Milo
((*smirk*))

message 43: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Good then. So how will you repay me now?" Crona stood up and begun to stalk towards Milo with the grace and aura of a hunting feline.

message 44: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((just putting out there, i have a feeling that Milo and Eli are going to be enemies.. the school is goiong to crumble DX)

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((ah don't complain, you winey little person))

message 46: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((why thank you :), but still you got to amit(sry cant spell) that its going to be destructive if they fight ))

message 47: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

(admitt dumb bum, yeah but it's destructive whenever Crona fights with anyone too))

message 48: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I don't know, do you have any ideas?" said Milo cautious of this aura surrounding her

message 49: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((but this is Milo, the person who will play tricks on everyone, except Vitali because they are friends...dont get any ideas bassy... but yeah and i dont think eli will take it kindly))

message 50: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((I dunno. Wait... cowballs its admit >.<))
"Ok! C'mon guys! You should all be in bed by now!" Professor Thorn shouted out as he barged into the common room, unaware of any going on's inside. "Bed! You little midgets! Bed!" He shouted, obviously drunk and loud enough to awake anyone who may have been asleep.
"Ah, well now. I guess you'll work it out later, or maybe I'll just gain a favour from you. Night then!" Crona said as she walked to the girls dorm, ignoring the professors arm attempting to grope her. Slapping his arm away from her chest she walked up the stairs with Pavo weaving up them right behind her.

« previous 1 3 4