Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > The Dungeons

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
In the deepest depths of Hogwarts lies the dungeons. Cold stone corridors lit by weak flame torches lead around to not only the dreaded potions room but if you continue along it for long enough you would fine strange things. Old rusted chains hanging along walls clanking in the freezing cold wind, the greenish glow emitting from the occaisional glassed window showing the lake and other unknown horrors for students to discover; that is the dungeons.
((please do begin))

message 2: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia waited outside the dungeon for Vitali to arrive.

message 3: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali arrives at the Dungeons and spotted Mia. "Hey there!" He said as he hugged her

message 4: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia turned as she saw Vitali arrive. "Hi " she said as she hugged him back.
" You are late by two minutes " she said to him childishly.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Professor York strolled into the dungeons, swinging his wand along dandily. "Anteoculatia!" He called out loftily pointing his wand at Mia, giving her a pair of magnificent horns. He then waved his wand at Vitali and as he turned into a feret he said, "You're a cute feret yer know." He stalked around the dungeon, looking at Mia and Vitali like they were prime slices of steak.

message 6: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Whoa. What? " Mia said as suddenly Vitali turned into a ferret. Gingerly she bent down and felt her head thrice heavy than before. On observed she found two magnificent horns on her head. She looked around to find the caster and automatically her hands went for the wand. But it was not with her.

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

York laughed, "Missing you're wand, eh?" He waved his wand again, causing all his spells to waver off, causing Mia and Vitali to return to their original state. "Not to many witches and wizards are actually able to live without their wands y'know?" He grinned at them and sat cross legged on the cold hard stone floor, "Now what shall your punishment be..." His voice wandered as he begun to mutter various horrendous and hard-to-accomplish tasks under his breath.

message 8: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Vitali, are you okay? " Mia asked worriedly. Turning students into animals is illegal, she thought.

message 9: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Yeah I'm fine, though i finally get to see what is was like to be an animal. It was such a new perspective." said Vitali smiling. "Though I'm fine." he said reassuringly

message 10: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia smiled and took Vitali 's hand in hers and waited for the professor to tell them what their punishment would be.

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Give me time to work out what the punishment is... I'm also eating out so I may be a touch long... If you want you can ask Maison to do it if you want to be impatient ;) haha))

message 12: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( oh-kay. ^_^ ...))

message 13: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia fidgeted with her leg , impatiently. Professor York was still mumbling under his breath, thinking about the most difficult and tough punishment. She looked at Vitali who was standing at ease. How could he be so patient, she wondered.

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah!" The professor clapped his hands together loudly. "I know what you'll do! Oh ain't this gonna be interesting!" He smiled and leant down on his hand. "You shall go and clean this dungeon! Without magic! Without any of my help! Without house-elves, if that idea came to mind. And with," He paused for a breath, "a tooth brush." He smirked at them both, "I'll have you know that this is a common muggle practice and I know for sure, as I have seen it, that muggles do this as a punishment!"

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((That's do-able right guys? I'm sure you'll both have fun scrubbing an old dirty and grimy dungeon down with a toothbrush ^_^ ))

message 16: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Professor York gave them both each a tooth brush and with a grin walked out of the dungeon. Mia held the white toothbrush in front of her and said, " This will take forever. I am telling you. "
She walked around the dungeon to examine it, facing a pair of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling.

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Pfft, have fun ;) ))

message 18: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ((^_^ will we fave fun in a stinking old dungeon?))

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Well, I guess you can make it fun ;) ))

message 20: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( Hmm ...Maybe... well I guess it would be fun.))

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Dunno how though... Um maybe you guys make something up yourselves? ;) HAVE FUN! I'll have the professor pop in now and then if you want anything 'interesting' to happen ;) ))

message 22: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( Yeah sure))

message 23: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "So, from where to start? " Mia asked without looking at Vitali.

message 24: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "I think we should each do a half of the dungeon," said Vitali as he drew an imaginary line in the middle of the dungeon, "That way we do it faster, and have the same amount of cleaning. Why don't we also make a game, first one to complete their half and looks the cleanest, wins. But what shall the loser do?"

message 25: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Anything the winner wants " Mia said with a grin and started cleaning her side of the dungeon.

message 26: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali started cleaning his side of the dungeon. Vitali was using the toothbrush to clean the edges. There was a spot that just would not come off. He scrub harder and harder until he hit the stone brick and it moved. Vitali saw it move. He looked at the teacher, to see if he was looking. Vitali pulled the brick until it came out. He looked in there and saw a book. Vitali took the book and inserted into a hidden compartment in his cloak. He put the brick back and continued cleaning.

message 27: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia scrubbed the floor with the toothbrush until she could see it shine. Then she started with the old armor. The armor had a coat of rust all over it. Fiercely, she rubbed it untill a old raspy voice whispered to her " A bit softly missy. It hurts. " Mia looked around to see if anyone noticed. No one did. "Sorry " She whispered back to the armour. Then she went over to the old cracked table which had several drawers. She cleaned it and then curiously pulled open one of the drawers. It contained a hand full of coins. They were neither gallons or knits. They had weird inscription on them. She felt an sudden urge to know what they meant. So quitely, she slipped them into her pocket. She checked the other drawers but they only had old scrolls with a strange seal. After cleaning every single thing, the only thing left were the handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. Even with a good height, she couldn't reach it. She looked for something to stand on. There was only an old chair that looked very fragile. Vitali had just completed cleaning the floor.
" Vitali? " she called.

message 28: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali was scrubbing some handcuffs when Mia called him. "Hmm... Whats up?" he asked

message 29: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " I cant reach these handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. Can you help? " Mia asked

message 30: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
((hihihi... this could become very interesting))

message 31: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ((depends on Vortex 's post!!))

message 32: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Sure, let me just finish this." Vitali finished cleaning the handcuffs and went to Mia's side of the dungeon."Who wants a to go on the shoulders?" asked Vitali as like he was speaking to a baby.

message 33: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Umm.. Not me " Mia grinned.

message 34: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((could Mia really lift Vitali though. I guess it really depends on who like being on top... hehehe))

message 35: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ((Well ...Mia is strong! But here I wont let a girl lift a guy.. It would be so un - romantic. ...^_^))

message 36: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Well how else are you going to get up there?" asked Vitali

message 37: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Can you lift me? I mean, I am not feather light, you know " Mia said. She weighted her options and then sighed.
"Oh-kay lift me "

message 38: by Vortex (last edited Mar 19, 2014 04:17AM) (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali prepped to lift Mia. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her. Though Vitali underestimated his height and strength and lifted Mia to high, Vitali lost balance and began to fall. In the last moment he adjusted Mia so she would land on him.

message 39: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " I knew it " Mia cried as she fell. But somehow she landed on Vitali. She turned over on him and smiled.
"Thanks for the safe landing " she said and kissed him on his cheek.

message 40: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "No prob'..." said Vitali as he sat up. He felt a shocking pain in his leg. He looked at it and it was twisted."Though i think i broke my leg."

message 41: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Oh Merlin! Lean on me. I will take you to the hospital wing " Mia said . Suddenly she felt a stinging pain in her elbow.
"Well .. I guess I broke something as well " Mia said as she examined her elbow which was not moving.

message 42: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Pity we don't have our wands!" Said Vitali loud enough for the teacher to hear. " Or I would have been able to mend our bones."

message 43: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yes, yes such a pity." Professor York glowered at the two of them, "Either way a bone mending spell like that would be too hard." He sighed and looked at them both. "So what should we do now? You aren't allowed to leave here for at least 2 more hours and I'm tired and want to go to sleep." He yawned and then smirked at them.

((Guys remember that you can't just use every single spell there is, bones are real hard to mend. Remember that. Also it's a dungeon not a weird storeroom. It is a stone room with chains hanging on the walls, who would hide a book there? Nobody. There wouldn't even be any tables or chairs there, just a bland room. Please remember that for your next detention, and those 'items' you picked up, make them useless because they would be.))

message 44: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((Aww...I had this whole story planned as well :( ))

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah, deal. Sorry!))

message 46: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol so unco guys! how the hell did you both manage to break stuff. is that even physically possible?))

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Mar 19, 2014 11:59PM) (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
((They fell like maybe a metre or so. Such talent))

message 48: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( They both are breakable ..lol ...))

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Ahaha I know right!))

message 50: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "But professor, we can leave if there is an accidental condition. And we have already completed our punishment. Hadn't we Vitali? " Mia said to professor York.

« previous 1 3 4