Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > Boys Bathroom

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Bathrooms in Hogwarts are known to be luxurious,each with swimming pool sized bathtubs with hundreds of taps that spurt of various numbers of waters, soaps, perfumes and of course bubbles. Girls are obviously stricktly banned from the boys bathrooms, but it's not like they'd be able to enter, the password changes every Monday.

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella knocked on the bathroom stall that Luka was in. "Hey i know im not suppose to be in here but are you ok?"

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 12:17AM) (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka felt embarrassed that she was standing right outside the stall but was relieved that he'd already finished well being sick. He flushed and emerged from the stall, "Uh yeah I feel kinda better....sorry about that. All that food didn't make me feel too well" He said, embarrassed. "Wait...how did you get in here? There's a password..."

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
((There is a password for the bathrooms either way you wouldn't be able to enter the bathroom))

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Yeah that's what I thought ahah XD))

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka walked past Mirabella, "Not trying to be mean, but I really do feel sick...I think I might go to bed" He said before walking out into the hallway.

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
((well i was right behind him. i heard him say it. jeez guys.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:36AM) (new)

Luka walked into the boys bathroom, saying the password before entering. He walked over to the sink and began to wash the Chimera spit off his face, "This is so gross" he complained. Although it was pretty cool to have tamed a wild beast, especially one with three heads.

message 9: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali joined Luka at the bathroom. "Tha t was pretty cool what you did there." he said

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka smiled, "Thanks..I didn't actually think it would work" he laughed, trying to get the disgusting Chimera spit out of his hair. "It was pretty awesome though"

message 11: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Stumbling into the bathroom with Kuro, Milo walked up to both the guys. "I guess I should thank you for releasing that creature" said Milo "That chain looked like it would easily snap once you think about it"

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 06, 2013 02:50AM) (new)

"It's fine" Luka replied, "Now that I think about it I didn't really think it through and it could have easily rampaged around. So I guess I wasn't that smart...just lucky" Luka smiled, "Anyway, should we go eat?" he asked. Heading towards the door.

message 13: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Yeah good idea" replied Milo "I'm right behind you". Kuro seems to have already arrived at the great hall

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka nodded and exited the bathrooms, heading for the great hall.

message 15: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo also proceeds to head out the bathroom.