Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > Girls Bathroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Bathrooms in Hogwarts are known to be luxurious,each with swimming pool sized bathtubs with hundreds of taps that spurt of various numbers of waters, soaps, perfumes and of course bubbles. Boys are obviously stricktly banned from the girls bathrooms, but it's not like they'd be able to enter, the password changes every Monday.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella splashed cool water on her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Was Crona really better than her. Why else would he have left her for Crona.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona muttered the password and slowly opened the door to the bathrooms. A sweet smell came in waves to her and she deeply breathed it in. Over by the counters she saw Mirabella there, splashing her face with water and looking depressedly in the mirror. "Oy. You crying? Or just having a moment?" She asked harshly.

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 05:56PM) (new)

Anger coursed through Mirabella as she lunged forward at Crona. At some point (although she wasnt exactly sure when) she had turned into a wolf and knocked Crona to the ground taking her completly by surprise. Relising what she had done she sprang off Crona and whimper with her tail down then turned back into to herself and stared at Crona with wide eyes.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 06:05PM) (new)

"A dog huh? Suits someone like you. But I guess you're a wolf instead. You look ok like that. Sleek. But do it again and I swear you won't even be able to move, or maybe I'd take away you're pride." Crona pulled herself up into a seated position and stared at the girl in front of her. She continued to stare, looking at how Mirabella's muscles looked like underneath her tanned skin, she looked deep into her eyes and saw her wolves eyes staring back at her.

message 6: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 05:59PM) (new)

((sorry i meant to write into.))

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Feeling slightly less shocked Mirabella grabbed her wand out and mentaly said 'Ducklifors' and giggled as she watched Crona turned into a duck the grabbed her by the scruff of the neck dispite all her quacking and squirming then said "A duck huh? You look ok like that." then carried her over to the observitory where the boys were.

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((its fine, i'll edit mine))

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked into the bathroom with her dress in tow after she picked it up from her dorm room. Crona smiled and sat down at a chair to wait for Mirabella to come.

message 10: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella walked into the bathrooms and sat waiting for Crona.

message 11: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol. sorry))

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Eh??? I just said I was waiting for you???!!!))

message 13: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

She walked into one of the stalls and unwrapped the parcel. she shimmyed on the dress and patted out all the creases "How's your dress?" she called out.

message 14: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((I know I didt see that you had posted till after I had posted XD. I thought I would habe gotten to the bathrooms first though since I was going straight there.))

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona pulled on her dress and walked out of the stall. Her dress she had was a long black strapless piece. "I am all finished here. Can I see?"

message 16: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Ahhh true true then sorry))

message 17: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Yeah." mirabella replied. Shyly she peeked her head around the stall door then stepped out. She was wearing a long silver/blue, satin dress. The soft fabric clung to the top of her body, showing her curves, then flowed out down the bottom.

message 18: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((ah. I want to describe more but I dont want to go on for so long. what has textiles done to me XD))

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona smiled, "Pretty." Crona looked at Mirabella's dress. It was long and a pretty silvery blue satin. She felt a pang of jealousy as she looked over her own long black strapless set, which too highlighted her busty figure quite well.
((Sorry Internet was being a butt face so yeahs... I won't go on till morn so night!))

message 20: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((night.))
"Thats so pretty!" she said to Crona. "You look gorgeous. We should get changed. The boys are probable bored out of their minds without us." so they got changed, put their stuff back into their dorms and walked back to the great hall.

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked into the bathroom, her outfit in her hands, and placed her bundle on one of the white seats that was around the bathroom. She then sat down to wait for Mirabella to come.

message 22: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella was carrying arm fills of stuff as she walked into the girls bathroom and fumbled it all on the floor, except for her dress which she hung on the side of a toilet stall.

message 23: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((*dumped))

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked up to see Mirabella walk into the bathroom and dump her stuff, besides her dress obviously which she hung up on a stall, onto the floor. Crona stood up saying, "Smooth. Shall we change now?"

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"no. makeup first then dress then hair and accessories. jeez. that's the only way to do it." she said with a huge grin.

message 26: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((could you email me the song we made?))

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Sure, sure." Crona said smiling. "Do you want me to do your makeup?" Crona asked with a wink.

message 28: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Some assistance would be nice. I can never get the shadow combination right."

message 29: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((Amy?))

message 30: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((*Alice))

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((ahhh right right sorry sorry, give me some time bro ;) ))
Crona smiled and walked over to the Mirabella with the make-up in her hands. Sitting Mirabella down on a seat she begun to put the eyeshadow on her eye-lids.

message 32: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((dude you forgot the reminder. order of makeup goes bronzed or cover up stuff. you know what I mean. blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow then lipstick got it?))

message 33: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((you gonna email me?()

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((??????? order??? since when is there an order??))

message 35: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia entered the bathroom panting " oh hey guys.. I got lost .."she breathed

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"oh. At least you found us come sit down. Were just doing makeup."

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona smiled at Mia and continued to apply Mirabella's make-up.

message 38: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments After adding a quick touch of makeup, Mia faced towards them and asked, "should I add mascara?? "

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah, it'd look great." Crona smiled as she replied before turning back to Mirabella, "Ok. So're all done Bella." Crona smiled before looking into the mirror, sighing slightly she picked up her lipstick and swiped it on. She turned away to ask the other two, "Dresses now?"

message 40: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "ofcourse " mia said cheerfully

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:04PM) (new)

Crona smiled back and took her dress into one of the stalls to put it on.

message 42: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:20PM) (new)

Mirabella checked her makeup in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. Her hazel eyes stood out because of the dark mascara that lined her eyes and the pale, silver, blue eye shadow shimmered in the light. Just as an after thought Mirabella grabbed out a stick of red lipstick and pursed her lips as she drew it on. It was suck a contrast to everything else pale that it immediately drew all the attention to her lips. With a small smile she nodded her head. "Dress time it is." she said then she picked up her dress and walked into one of the bathroom stalls.

The silver blue silk was soft to touch as she slipped it over her head and threaded her arms through the delicate, ice blue, lace that created the very top part of the dress. The silk part of the dress started just above her bust line and clung to her body at the top then flowed down to the ground and pooled on the floor. Mirabella tugged at the dress and tried to get it to sit right. When she was done with that she looped the lace around her middle finger and straightened out the high neck of the dress that came to her jaw line like a network of spider webs or a delicate snowflake. It was open at the front and the lace came down in a v shape to where it met the silk.

Finally happy with how it sat Mirabella walked out of the stall "Hey guys, how do you think it looks." she asked timidly looking down at the floor.

message 43: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
((I'm totally just being a creeper here but Mirabella's dress sounds awesome omg :DD Idk the way you described it kinda makes me picture Elsa's dress from Frozen XD))

message 44: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((thats what jewel said XD))

message 45: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((my dress is more of a silk, the fabric is different and i have a high neck and lace. many differences there. jeez guys. XD besides my dress is way better.))

message 46: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia rushed into an empty stall with her dress. after wearing the electric blue off shoulder dress she came out and looked at her reflection in the mirror. The dress highlighted her curves.

message 47: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia looked at Mirabella's dress and said "wow ". Crona was still in the stall.

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Thanks." she said. "Your dress looks awesome by the way. Vitali is a very luck man. All those other guys are so going to be jealous of our dates."

message 49: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia giggled.

message 50: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella bustled over to the stall Crona was in and knocked on the door "Hey hurry up. What's taking you so long? hurry up!"

« previous 1