Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > The Clock Tower

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
A grand and mysterious tower that overlooks the back of Hogwarts holds the delicate glass dial that chimes the half hour and hour with exact precision and continuation.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella ran up the stairs to the clock tower taking them two at a time. When she got to the top she was slightly fluster and took a deep breath, breathing in the smell of oiled metal and looked at the beautiful steampunk clock.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka entered the hall at the bottom of the clock tower, passing by the huge swinging pendulum before climbing the stairs. When he reached the top he saw Mirabella who appeared to be quite out of breath.

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"It's so beautiful up here dont you think?" she said turning to him when she felt his presence behind her.

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka nodded, "Yeah, it is" he responded, walking over to the window and looking out at the view of the courtyard and the rest of the castle. "This is probably my favourite place to go in the whole castle" he said, turning back towards her and smiling, "What about you?"

message 6: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"mm. Same" she said in response. "It's just so peaceful and I've always found that ticking sound so reassuring. comforting. Its always been so constant even when everything else isn't. " she said with a distant smile.

message 7: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Yeah the ticking sound is kind of relaxing--" He started when suddenly the clock chimed loudly, honestly scaring the absolute crap out of him. "Well, no matter how often I'm up here, it still scares the shit out of me when that happens" he laughed, his ears still ringing slightly.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Oh and rhiannon, check your text messages ;) ))

message 9: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella giggled quietly. "you're so cute Luka. "

message 10: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((you gonna reply?))

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oi! Hendrick! Are ya in here?!" Kida stormed up the stairs and straightened his large figure at the top of the stairs. "Hey! Hendrick!" He shouted aloud. His stupid owl had yet again flew away from him and it had gone up this way. How he didn't think to use magic he didn't know. He jumped up onto the railing and slouched, "Where is that damn rat of an owl." He swore loudly when he froze and looked up at this younger couple who may have been having a moment which he just ruined. "HAHAHA! Well! Hello there kiddies!"

message 12: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella heard someone shouting behind her and spun around. There was a tall young man shouting about some owl. He cursed loudly which made her burst out in a burst of giggles. "Quite the grand entrance, that was." she said to him. "And who might you be?"

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Well hello there little lady." Kida grinned, "Did I mess up some moment?!" He loudly laughed. "Ah the names Seralain, Kida Seralian." Kida laughed loudly again at his reference at James Bond which he doubted that they understood.

message 14: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((well I did miss the reference))
"No you didnt mess up a moment... I dont think." she replied with knitted eyebrows. "Well my names Mirabella Nox and this is my friend Luka. Its a pleasure to meet you Kida. "

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((? What do you mean? I'm confused?))
"Well that's fine than! Now," Kida leaned forward and said in a mock serious tone, "Have you seen a large fluffy white owl fly in here?" Kida asked them and nearly fell off the railings in shock when he heard an owl hoot from up the rafters of the tower. He grinned muttering, "I've got yeh now you stupid fluff ball." He pulled himself up off the edge of the rails where he was hanging.

message 16: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella watched him with amusement, one eyebrow raised. He certainly did have an interesting character.
((I dont watch james bond. I didnt get your reference))

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((ok then, well if you did watch James Bond or hung around the right muggles you would have got it, most people do get that reference and I just thought as Mirabella is a very muggle like person she may have understood, but Luka would have))
Kida jumped up to his feet and laughed, "You sure you haven't seen the guy? I know he's here anyways so don't worry girly." Kida stretched his long figure and stood ready. "Hendrick!" He loudly shouting out, "Don't you make me use magic on ya!"

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka stood a couple feet behind Mirabella. He looked at the boy slightly confused. Luka knew that he was older than them, but his height and his tattoos made him look much older. This made him wonder how much older he really was.

((Luka's just derping it up in the background. he's not talking, just observing. I call this Legolas style.))

message 19: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Oh god. Hope you find that owl For the birds sake."

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hahaha! Thanks then!" Kida said with a smile on his face. He looked down at the both of them and glanced at the other guy. He was staring at Kida looking confused. "Haha! So kid whats up?!" He shouted out as he walked next to Luka and leant his arm across his shoulders.

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Huh? Oh, nothing" Luka said snapping out of his weird stare, "Hey, you're in Gryffindor, right? I think I've seen you around, I was just trying to figure that out" he laughed.

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Kida laughed loudly again, "Yup! Your one too!" Kida stood up straighed and loped away from the both of them, staring up at the rafters. "I think he's up there." Kida grinned as he pointed up at the highest point of the tower. "I have a little somthing up my sleeve." Kida winked at the two as he literally reached inside his sleeve and brought out a tin of something. "Hey! Hendrick! I have something for ya!"

message 23: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka didn't even bother asking how he just pulled it out of his sleeve like that. He did after all attend a school of magic. Suddenly a huge owl flew down from the rafters of the tower, swooping over Mirabella and Luka before landing on Kida's arm, "I'm guessing that's Hendrick then" Luka smiled.

message 24: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Milo walked in and silently made his way up the clock tower stairs. "Thanks for leaving me behind" said Milo yet he seemed to show no annoyance at the fact. He grinned at the third person in the room. "Hi there" he said.

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella noticed that Kida's shirt was open. she just pointed to him and said "why is your shirt undone. "

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hello there mate!" Kida happily said to the new comer "M'names Kida Seralain. And its open because it is." He said to Mirabella. He then turned to the large white owl on his arm "You want it?" Kida suddenly grinned mischievously as he offered the tin to the owl. Hendrick happily hooted as it bent down and picked at the opening of the tin, "You can't open it that way mate!" Kida happily said as he pulled out his wand and pointed it at the tin, popping it open and out of it sprung out around 10 large rats that begun to swarm around the owl which hooted scared and flew away from Kida's widely laughing figure.

message 27: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Wait! But you'll get a cold or something. Wait what do you eat?" she said remembering her covosation with Luka earlier.

message 28: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Don't tell her. She'll go all motherly on you" He laughed

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hmm?" Kida asked as he waved his wand, magicking all of the rats away, "Why would you motherly on me?" He laughed, "Well I eat food and why I don't bother with my shirt? Well it takes too long to do up the buttons!" Kida said with a great laugh."And it also shows my manly pecs." He winked at Mirabella.

message 30: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"I do quite like your manly pecks" she replied seductivly biting her lower lip the burst out laughing

message 31: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((My gosh your grammar!))

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((argh! I know!))
"Well thats good then," Kida winked, "It's for moments like these I keep them all fine tuned like this."

message 33: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka glanced over at Milo and gave him a 'My god this is so awkward' type of face.

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Kida looked over at Luka and grinned. Loping over to Luka he said, "It's ok, I keep my abs tuned all for you." He winked seductivly at Luka, "And my other lower extremities."

message 35: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Oh wow, thankyou, much appreciated" Luka replied, laughing.

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella just bent over laughing.

message 37: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Catching Lukas looking of terror, Milo started laughing.

message 38: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"We have all night in the boys dorm," Kida said with another wink of his bright green eye, "But be-warned I won't let you sleep." Kida grinned and quickly pecked Luka on the cheek before jumping his large frame away and over to Milo, "And who are you?"

message 39: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "I have no idea who I am" said Milo "For all I know I could be a figment of your imagination" said Milo with a blank face.

message 40: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

she saw what was happening between Luka and Milo and looked back to Luka "Sorry. I was just having some fun."

message 41: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"It's fine" Luka said, "And hey, a total stranger got to kiss me on the cheek before you did" he said jokingly, walking over and ruffling her hair.

message 42: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Well I love my imagination now, it's never given me somethin' so handsome." Kida winked seductivly at Milo before turning around towards the steps.

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella wrapped her arms around his waist. "should I be jealous now?"

message 44: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well I guess that's a positive" said Milo with a grin.

message 45: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((sorry was I too fast?))

message 46: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((*smirk*))

message 47: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((why are you smirking))

message 48: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Damn, it's too bad you get it))

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((pfft maybe a touch ;) you have to remember the special relationship Luka and Crona have as well ;) ))
"Sure is!" Kida called out with a laugh and jumped down the steps, "Well I'll be off midgets!" He laughed as he walked away and out of the tower.
(( well that was a smooth get away... err I don't know where to go now...))

message 50: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Who are you calling a midget?" Milo called out

((I'm the same height as him?))

« previous 1 3 4