Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > Kitchens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The kitchens can be found by tickling a pear on a certain painting that holds a bowl of fruit. Turn on the pear door handle and the painting will swing forward to reveal tens of house elves all working happily away. The house elves working there are all merry and you will almost always be given cakes and teas if you just ask
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka followed Mirabella into the kitchen. He glanced around at all the house elves working happily around the kitchens.

message 3: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
With practiced expertise Mirabella threaded her way through the kitchen occasionally stopping to ask on elf or another till both Luka's and her own hands were full of delisious, steaming hot food "where do you want to go to eat this?" she asked Luka.

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Hmmm, maybe the Lake?" He asked, balancing the food.

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((after I reply next I'm going to bed. Sorry, I just realised how tired I am hahaha))

message 6: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol k))
with that Mirabella walked with Luka, side by side, down to the lake.
((I thought I wouldnt drag him for a change XD))

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Abigale walked into the kitchens and took a deep breath in through her nose, taking in the great sent of baked goods. She nodded her heads to the house elves as she walked past them asking them if they needed any help. She was very quickly set to the task of stiring a pot of stewing vegtables.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve was walking past the kitchens when she spotted Abigale standing, making some food. She looked happy and joyful and Eve hadn't really gotten a chance to get to know Abigale well yet. A small smile crept onto her face as she stood silently just inside the doorway, watching as Abigale helped out the elves with what they were doing. "That smells amazing!" Eve said after a few minutes, giving Abigale a bright smile as she walked over.

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Dude. Eve is still in the great hall... The 1st years are about to go to class now...))

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Oh crap really O.O whoops!))

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yep :) ))

Kida dragged Marcel into the kitchen and waved all of the swarming house elves away, "Heya mates. I'll be borrowing the kitchens again so don' worry." He grinned at them all at sat Marcel down on a chair. Whipping out his wand he apparated a frilly white apron out of midair and tied it on, "You have any preferences for breakfast?" He asked Marcel.

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Sure he is! XD sorry I fell asleep))

Kida smiled and pulled out various pots and pans as well as a bunch of ingredients, "I reckon the elves had accepted me as their kin, I've been down here that much!" He poured some things into a bowl and started to whisk them all together. Kida then grabbed a bunch of fruits and vegetables and started to skilfully chop them up with a knife.

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Kida grinned as he replied, now finished making the small salad, "Me mom was a wizard but she left an' I've always preferred doing it the real way. It makes the food taste better rather than doing it with magic, has soul in them!" He waved his arms around and smirked back at Marcel. He turned on the heat on a stove and prepared a pan.

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Don' worry mate. It's good if there're leftovers. We can give em to the elves." Kida smiled and poured his pancake mix into the hot pan and started to cook the pancakes.

message 15: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((I've just realise that the first years are the only ones that have class 0.o ))

message 16: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Psssh let them suffer if you ask me ;) ))

Kida grinned, "I reckon I should! Not to be rude or anythin'," he leant closer to Marcel and whispered, "But I prefer my cookin' compared to the elves." He winked as he pulled away and continued to flip pancakes, slowly growing a small mountain of a pile on a large platter.

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Kida laughed and flipped the last pancake onto the platter. He then finished prepping the breakfast in silence, becoming absorbed in his work, and picked it all up and walked over to a large table where he put everything down. "There!" He whipped off his apron, "An' that's all done! Come on an' eat!"

message 18: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Trust me. I usually cook only a bit less than this and it's enough for me to eat more than half and give the rest to the elves." Kida laughed loudly and piled the pancakes onto his plate.

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"It'd better be! Cause there's a lot of it!" Kida cried out with a smile and heaped pancakes into his mouth.

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Aha really? I guess I can be like Kida a bit! Well maybe a lot of the time...))

"Well you're about to have more!" Kida said with a grin as he piled even more pancakes on Marcels plate then turned back to his own and filled it up again, "Come on I've already eaten more than you have and I ain't even full!"

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Kida laughed at Marcel, "Already? Argh I'm still going!" And he did continue to eat the pancakes until only a small fraction were left a he leaned back in his seat, "That was good! I don' think I've eaten with anyone in these kitchens fer a while now!" He smiled happily up at the roof as the elves bustled around them, all with a little plate and a small cut of a pancake on it just small enough to fill their tiny little stomachs.

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah it really is!" Kida looked down at them and smiled.

((Sorry for the crappy response, honestly it's late and my mind is only thinking kittens and rainbows -.- ))

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Aha don't worry!!))

"Hmm... Dunno an' don't care. My food still needs to be digested." Kida stretches back again and continued to rock back on his chair.

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Me? 5th." Kida replied and smiled. "An' you?"

message 25: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((Hey Alice~~~~~~~ could you perhaps hurry up with detention, it's the last day and I just want to get it over and done with ))

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah probably." Kida grinned and stood up. He pulled out his wand and gave it a small flick, levitating all of the plates and all of their dishes. He walked over to one of the large sinks in the kitchen and lightly dropped them all the soapy water. With another skilled flick of the wand the washing tools in th sink started I clean the dishes, "As much as I don't like cookin' with magic, it's good to use it to clean up!"

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"I know I would!" Kida grinned a replied to Marcels first comment, "An' yeah I guess I'll see ya around sometime. If yeh ever wan' a good breakfast, come an' ask me anytime. Any excuse to cook is good enough for me."

message 28: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Sure!" Kida smiled and finished washing up the dishes and put them all away, by the time he finally left the kitchen students were already milling around the hall.

message 29: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Abigale dragged Equ into the kitchens, a bright smile on her face. "Hey guys!" she said cheerily to the elves. "Going well with the soup there Cob," Abiglale said with an encouriging smile. "He only started here last week," she whispered to Equ. "Now let's make something tasty!"

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ grinned, "Sure then!" She ran up and opened the pantry and slumped slightly as she sheepishly turned around to Abigale, "Do you know how to cook?"

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Yeah! Dont you?" Abigale asked slightly shocked.

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ehehe!" Equ sheepishly giggled and ran a hand through her hair, "Our family had the servants and house elves do the cooking."

message 33: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Abigale looked at her with shock. "Really! Never?" By this stage her mouth had made a slight o shape.

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Aha yeah... Well I tried once but... it moved... and it was dead before I started." Equ laughed.

message 35: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Abigale giggled and said, "Well hopefully when were done cooking the only movement it will be making is into our mouths."

message 36: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ laughed, "Sure! Be sure to teach me well Mrs Abi!"

message 37: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Well lets make cookies!" she said as she scrabbled around in one of the cupboards looking for a large bowl. "Do you know what might go into a cookie mix?" she asked Equ curiously.

message 38: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Following his gut feeling , Alex entered the Kitchen. He felt stupid standing there with house elves around him . He looked over their heads and tried to spot Equ and Abigale. They were not visible to him so he turned to leave. But as he did , he heard someones voice .
" Equ ?" He asked uncertainly .

message 39: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Abigale heard a boys voice and her head swung around in its direction. She took a step backwards and saw Alex standing a little bit away from them. Her eyes widened at his unexpected arrival then took a step foreward and whispered to Equ, "Alex is here, looking for you," a little giddy excirement showing through in her voice and face. Before Equ could react though Abigale busied herself with gathering ingredients.

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"E-eh?!" Equ spun around back to Abigale, "W-what should I do? Erm... umm." She turned back to Alex and slowly started to walk forwards towards him, "Hey Alex!"

message 41: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((dont you love it how i ditched you))

message 42: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah, yeah I know I know -_- thanks))

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((<3))

message 44: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((now we just need to wait for Mia))

message 45: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( I just came here for Cookies xD))
Alex walked forward till he was face to face from Equ. He looked deep into her eyes , trying to read them .
" Are you okay? " he whispered , in a barely audible voice.

message 46: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Abigales head just peeked her head out from the bench to watch Alex and Equ while she sat and whisked the cookie mixture together.
((Dont worry! Cookies are on the way!))

message 47: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Aha and here I thought you came here for Equ~~~ :( such dissapointment))

Equ stared back at Alex, "Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" She asked in a suprised voice then blushed as she realised how close they were.

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((I dont think I described it well enough but Abigale is literally on her knees, head peeping over the kitchen bench watching thoes two))

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah, I know))

message 50: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( ikr :D ))
" I thought……you……maybe you…… ummm.…I mean I thought. " Alex stammered , which he never had before. He closed his eyes and focused on his speech .
" Equ , that silly painting didnt scare you , did it .Its not that i think it did. " He said after finally opening his eyes . He saw a bright blush on her cheeks . He frowned for a second thinking , why she was blushing . As he
realized the reason , he smiled to himself.

« previous 1 3 4