Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The Hospital Wing is a place where students can be commonly found (especially Quidditch players) when they have injuries. It is usually full of warm light and is comfortably filled with soft feather beds and is run by its matron, Madame O'Conner
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
When they reached the hospital the nurse looked at them very sternly, "Now, how did this happen?!" She asked, motioning to the slugs, "I imagine he didn't do this to himself, did he?" She took Luka's arm and led him over to a bed, sitting him down with a bucket.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona followed them, "Ah no ma'am. I hit him with a Slug-vomiting Charm."
Madame O'Conner just looked at her strangely, "What do you mean by that? You were dueling?"
But Crona was determined not to look even vaugly sheepish, "Yes, but we had adult supervision." She smiled kindly, making the matron forget any worries and just trust her face.

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Madame O'Conner nodded before looking at Luka, "I'm afraid you will have to wait until it stops dear." She said kindly.
Luka's face dropped at that as he coughed up another slug.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Pfff. You look ridiculous!" Crona exclaimed, her face bursting into a charming smile as she laughed aloud.
"Aye, you do deary. I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of that lass, she's a firey devil!" Madame O'Conner smiled as well, "Just make sure to get the slugs into the bucket, kay dear?" She smiled kindly at him again and walked into the matrons office, probably to pour herself a drink.

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka glared at Crona, not exactly loving her company at that moment. Mirabella came running through the door, Luka thought that Mirabella was about to say something as her mouth opened, but then she stopped and started laughing, falling on the ground once again.

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Well. Ok then." Crona muttered. "So what's up? Why did you glare at me like that? You're cold eyes are so harsh." Crona pouted slightly then smirked.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka put the bucket aside as the spell had worn off. "Oh I don't know...maybe because you just made me cough up slugs in front of the class" he said flatly. He had the urge to chuck the bucket full of slugs at her face at the moment but was too nice to do so.
The sun had begun to sink in the sky outside and he knew that it was almost time for dinner, not that he was exactly keen to eat anything after coughing up a whole family of slugs.

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Look you attacked me as well. Ever heard of self defence? Anyway it wasn't too bad, at least it wasn't in front of someone who you like." Crona cheerfully said, "You should probably eat something, you may have coughed up a bucket full of slugs but still you should eat. Get your nutrients up? Don't know if thats the right word..." Crona's voice trailed off as she thought about whether that was the right word, "Anyways, you want me to grab some food for you? Or would you rather me get the nurse to?" She asked him.

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka raised an eyebrow and smiled, "How do I know you're not going to do something weird to my food?" He questioned. "I really don't feel like eating though". It then occurred to him that all he had eaten all day was an apple.

message 11: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella looked at the two of them and stifled her giggles. "How could you not feel like eating? food is just so good!" she said slightly confused.

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Pah, I wouldn't do something that dirty to you. If I would ever want to take you down I would to it myself." Crona said proudly, "Either way it would be best for you to eat, you did just puke a bucketful of slugs. I thought that even an idiot like you would understand." Crona finished.

message 13: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Idiot!" she said outraged "He is no idiot! I think it is you who is the idiot. Do you not have a speck of empathy in that black soul of yours?" her eyes turned to Lukas then she blushed slightly. "Im sorry. I let my temper get the better of me." then she took a step back a stood there quietly.

message 14: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((someone please reply))

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"You should be sorry, only low-lifes get their temper ahead of them. Anyway I'll go check with Madame O'Conner to see if she would have any food for Luka." Crona spun on her heels, her hair swaying out behind her and walked into the nurses office where she was talking to Madame O'Conner.

message 16: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"I wasnt apologising to you, you insolent jerk." she mumbled just loud enough for Crona to hear.

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Tch. Dirty mudblood dog." Crona murmured only loud enough for Mirabella to hear as she opened the door to the nurse office. Closing the door behind her she closed herself from the others as she asked Madame O'Conner if she had any food for Luka.

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

As Crona walked away he mumbled, "Maybe I'd be hungry if someone didn't make me cough up slugs" He looked over at Mirabella as she was also mumbling after Crona. Luka laughed at this.

message 19: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella raised her eyebrow then truned to Luka "Hmm... well that seemed like a valid comeback seeings as none of us here are mudbloods. I can see that she had been working on that for a while. Maybe next time she might even get her facts right. So anyway, you wanna go while we have the chance." she said as she pointed to the door.

message 20: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka looked at her confused, "But Crona went to get food. She'll be pretty angry if I just leave"

message 21: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"I think ill get pretty angry is i have to talk to her for another minute." she said then proceeded to drag Luka out of the Hospital Wing.

message 22: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka didn't bother arguing, he'd learnt that if you did stuff these people told you to then you'd be reasonably okay...that would be correct,if he wasn't at the same completely doing the opposite of what another wanted...ugh this was all so confusing. It was nearly time to go back to dorm rooms so he could finally not have to worry about annoying anyone anymore. And plus he'd be safe from any spells, charms or hexes that could be thrown at him.

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked out back into the room where the others were with a tray with some food on it but she caught a sight of Luka's feet leaving the room. Probably being dragged away by Mirabella, she thought. With a sigh she followed after them, letting food this good go to waste would be useless.

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka walked into the hospital wing, carrying Crona in his arms. The nurse saw him and led him over to a bed. he explained what happened and the nurse quickly started treating her and running tests.

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona gave a sharp intake of air and sat up like she was electrocuted. "Wh-what happened?" She said dazedly.

message 26: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments electrocuted?? umm. Wizardry guys.

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((as if she was, it means that she just kind of jerked up, and please use brackets if you're going to talk out of the rp))

message 28: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka looked over to Crona who had sat up abruptly, "Are you alright?" he asked from the chair he was sitting in. He was shivering slightly and his hair was wet and stuck to his face.

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ahh, um yes..." Crona said, "Wh-what happened, I do not understand. And why on earth are you so wet?" Crona exclaimed.

message 30: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Yeah why is he so wet *smirk*))

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((oh yes, don't be like that, it is obvious that Crona made him so wet *smirks back* ))

message 32: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

(( *GIANT SMIRK*))

message 33: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka didn't let his dirty mind get the better off him and simply replied, "Because I had to 'rescue' your sorry ass" he said smirking.

message 34: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((all this drama in one day and it's only the morning...jeez XD))

message 35: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((poor luka!))

message 36: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Eh? Rescue? Why?" Crona looked up at him, "Oh right the lake. I'm sorry I made you wet." Crona gave a small smile as she did some sort of intricate wand movement as she pulled her wand out. The hot air charm she made blew warm air onto them both, drying them both out.

message 37: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments WOAH, stop amy -- im sorry i made you wet? really?!

message 38: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka smiled, "Why thank you" he said before standing up, "Why were you wading out into the lake in the first place anyway??"

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((USE BRACKETS!!!!!! And it's Alice))
"Oh no worries. Frankly I don't really remember." Crona hung her head down in shame.

message 40: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 22, 2013 06:51AM) (new)

"You seemed quite hell bent on just getting carried away on the water, and then I mentioned Equ and you fainted. I didn't plan for my morning to go this way but oh well" he laughed. The nurse had walked off into her office and Luka spotted the bottle of scotch on the table next to him. He picked it up and took a large sip before putting the bottle back down, "Not bad" he mumbled.

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What? Oh give it here." Crona said and without waiting for Luka to pass it over she reached across him and grabbed the bottle. Taking a large sip she sighed, "Nope, thats good plain alcohol. You'd get used to it after a while." Crona grinned at him before leaning over him again to put the bottle back.

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 22, 2013 06:53AM) (new)

Luka grinned, picking up the bottle and taking another sip, "I've never had scotch before" he sighed rolling his eyes, "My parents prefer drinking wine. I can't acquire a taste for that stuff" he mumbled, "But my brother has a stash of various things under his bed, alcohol included. That along with 'things' that my parents wouldn't be so proud of." he grinned, "He's my supplier and he doesn't even realize" He said taking one more sip before putting it down beside him on the table.

message 43: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((who's your brother?!))

message 44: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((A druggie))

message 45: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((That's kinda hot C; jks))

message 46: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Scotch is pretty good but I personally prefer fire whisky." Crona winked at Luka, "Anyway, I'm sorry about ruining you're morning. It must be a pain to look after me." Crona stretched out on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka shook his head, "Nah it's fine, I'd rather be here" he said, putting his feet up on the chair opposite him. He yawned, "I accidentally stayed up till 3 this morning reading that book you leant me" he laughed, "I feel like crap now"

message 48: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh really? You think you'd be better with Potions now?" Crona asked him.

message 49: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Maybe slightly" he said, "I hope all that reading wasn't for nothing at least". He spread out crossing his arms, "I'm pretty sure we're free to go now but oh well, it's warm in here."

message 50: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((A little too warm))

« previous 1 3