Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > Owlery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The Owlery is a cold stone circular room on the very top of Hogwarts West Tower. The high windows are without glass and owls swoop in and out freely. The straw strewn floor is covered in owl droppings and pellets.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka entered the Owlery, being led along by Crona who was holding his hand. He looked up into the circular roof to see dozens of owls resting quietly, "So which one's Equ's?" he asked.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona smiled, raising the hand which they were joined with she pointed up to one of the highest crevices in the owlery, "Up there. He likes to be up high. The brown speckly one." She lifted her other hand to her mouth and softly gave a tuned whisle. The owl swooped down and after nearly scratching Luka in the face it landed on Crona's outstretched arm. "Hello there Aquila." Crona said.

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka ducked as it flew down, practically swooping him. He watched as Crona spoke to the owl and began to attach the message, "So how long does it usually take him to return after sending the letter?" he asked, curious.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 12, 2013 03:11AM) (new)

"Well usually," Crona replied as she stroked the elegant owl, "it takes about a day or two, mother and father may have something to send back to me so then it takes longer." Crona looked up at Luka and smiled. Throwing her arm up in the air the owl took flight, flying dizzying circles above the pair. Crona said, "Go Aquila. Go home, blessed be." The owl flew out of the large window.

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka was a bit lost for words and all he could muster was, "Yeah...owl's are cool" which he immediately realised sounded extremely lame. He cleared his throat, "Yeah, um, so it's really nice up here huh?" he said, then realising that sounded dumb. He was mentally slapping himself.

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona smiled at his awkwardness, "Yes. It's quiet besides the owls. Like a melody." Crona turned around in a slow circle, gently letting go of Luka's hand.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka smiled, watching her turn, before glancing up at the ceiling full of owls, making soft hooting sounds as they slept. "Yeah, now that I think about it, it kinda is" He agreed with Crona, "The sounds they make kind of have their own rhythm in a sense" he said, walking over and leaning against a stone wall, listening to the owls hoot out their own melody. "How strange" he thought silently to himself, smiling.

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yes, their own beat, syncronising with the rushing of the wind against the window." Crona smiled, "Pretty, isn't it." She simply stated before reaching up to a snowy owl who had peeked one of its yellow eyes open. Slowly she began to stroke it, smoothly and closing her eyes she became in time to the noise around her. But she froze and sheepishly looked over to Luka, "Right yes well." Crona looked down to the ground embarressed.

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka smiled softly, the silence between them wasn't exactly awkward as it was filled with the sound of owls. It occurred to him that Crona was being her complete self right now and that she was embarrassed about it. There was a little flutter in Luka's chest as he stared at her, he then realised he was kind of awkwardly staring at her.

((sorry about that derpy reply XD))

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((haha it's ok I couldn't think of anything to say either))
Crona glanced up, Luka was staring at her. 'Why?' she wondered slightly. She still couldn't understand why he would bother with her. But looking up at the carefree owls above her, she decided that she didn't care. She slowly walked over to Luka, a soft smile on her face, twisting and turning, slowly weaving between stacks of hay, blocks of rocks and other debris. But without realising it she accidently walked straight into Luka. Looking up at him Crona muttered, "Sorry."

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka burst out laughing, "You looked really cool and Slytherin like for a second there until you bumped into me" he grinned. He then stared down at her, looking into her eyes. He realised he was staring at her again and broke eye contact, feeling slightly awkward, thinking that she probably thought he was a weirdo or something. He would have totally kissed her again, but he had no idea how she would react. He was still unsure about the day before to be honest.

((Ikr))

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked into his face and gave a small smile, "I'm kinda tossing up whether that was an insult or not but," Crona leant into Luka with a small embrace, "I think I'd rather not."

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka smiled, "It wasn't exactly an insult, no....but you did look pretty silly bumping into me" he teased, jokingly, poking Crona's cheek.

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah thats good then. I doubt you want to puke slugs again." Crona looked up into Luka's eyes and grinned.

message 16: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka' face dropped, "Never again...for as long as I live" he said, his face scrunched up in disgust just thinking about it. "For your information, slugs aren't the best tasting things ever"

message 17: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali was very intrigued in this conversation.
((Yes, i'm still following you))

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Omg XD Because we're just so interesting))

message 19: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((Remember Vitali loves information...so every conversation is interesting...))

message 20: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((he is like a spy....DAHN....DAHN....DAAAAAAA))

message 21: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
((i should come stalk you as well. wait no im with the 1st years again. they are so much better than you XD))

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Really? Well I believe I'll just take your word for it." Crona grinned, "So, are you sure you wouldn't like to taste them again? After a while you'll be immune to the taste." Crona smirked.

message 23: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 12, 2013 07:04PM) (new)

"Yeah, no thanks" he replied, making a face. "I would never dare put a spell or curse on you, you'd probably make the spell so powerful to make me puke slugs for a week" he replied, laughing, a slightly horrified expression crossing his face.

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Good." Crona smiled sweetly at him, "I think that that would happen if you did even try." Crona said, as she leaned up at him, "I wonder if you still taste like slugs." Crona slowly kissed him, softly and sweetly.

message 25: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali, seeing the action, tripped into view of the couple. Making a lot of noise that cannot be covered up.

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona sharply pulled away shouting, "Protego! Petrificus Totalus!" Causing a large sheild to protect Luka and herself and paralysing the intruder. Stepping forward she saw that it was Vitali. "What?" She asked confused.

message 27: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Finite Incantatum, thought Vitali as he broke free of the paralysis, jumped up and backed away from Crona. "Aqua Eructo!" he said, covering Crona and Luka in water prisons, then trying to make a run for it.

message 28: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments Eli heard noises behind the owlery door, and was considering not entering, fear of disturbing the peace. Eli could easily hear Crona's voice, and pictured where she would be standing in the room. Not wanting to start another argument/fight, Eli cautiosly opened the door, silently.

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona shouted "Draconifors!" back at him, causing the water prison to destruct and and turn into a dragon which swooped around to fly through the opened door. It chased Vitali and gradually wrapped its tail around Vitali. Flying back it dragged Vitali back to Crona. She waved her wand, dissintergrating the dragon to then threaten her wand in front of Vitali. "What are you doing?"

message 30: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Serpentsortia, Engorgio!" Vitali said as the giant sanke wrap its tail around Crona. "Well i did come here to send a message but i saw you too together,"as he gestured to Luka,"and I didn't want to interupt. But then you attacked me and well here we are." he lied. Vitali actually followed them to eavesdrop on them.

message 31: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments Eli contemplated stepping in, but seeing Crona looking as annoyed as she was, he decided to wait for at least a few minutes, to see if it wrapped up.

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Sure whatever." Crona reached up to the snake and stroked its scaly head. "I'm suprised that the likes of you could even think of creating something so beautiful." She looked down on Vitali with a smirk on her face, "Vipera Evanesca." And the snake dissapeared in a puff of smoke. Stepping through the smoke Crona walked past Vitali, "Well, I have finished my buisness, so. Fare thee well." She waved her hand behind her head as she closed the door behind her. Ignoring the 5th year that stood there behind the door she left the Owlery.

message 33: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments Stepping aside as Crona left the Owlery, Eli walked over to Vitali who was still watching Crona's figure, even after she walked out the door. "You....uh..ok?" Eli asked. "Things kinda got crazy in here, not to mention the owls' distress. Is that girl....Crona, was it? She giving you trouble?"

message 34: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka was more shocked from the kiss than what Crona did to Vitali. He stood in shock for a second before mentally cursing Vitali for ruining the moment. He was extremely confused by what had happened in under a minute. He watched as Crona left before staring at Vitali, "Just so you know, I saw you follow after us....just a tad creepy there" he said, patting Vitali on the shoulder as he walked past him, going to exit the room.

message 35: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Oh please, you have girls all over you...i think that is creepy."Vitali said as he raise his voice the further Luka walked away."Yes, that was Crona."he said turning to Eli" She is a dirty fighter, but i can take her easy. Um....What's your name?"

message 36: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments Eli tried to look proud but could not hide the embarrassment on his face. "Aelius....Aelius E. Colbine." he stuttered, and quickly added, "Eli, for...uh...short. You sure you're okay?" geturing towards Luka and Vitali. "You realise it's forbidden to fight in anywhere except classrooms, where a professor is present? You all should really be getting in trouble, but since nobody was hurt, and no hate insued, you're all off the hook. but be careful, serious consequences can reult from this."

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Oooh scary))

message 38: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments ((hey hey hey, im trying to be concerned and considerate here))

message 39: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((i love how mirabella almost died from a fight the other day in the middle of the corridoor and they didnt get in trouble))

message 40: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"But why were you following us anyway?" Luka questioned calmly, stopping in the doorway and turning to face him.

message 41: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((yeah i know. its like no one cares about her. so sad :())

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Aww, well she has the 11 year olds XD))

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((oh yay! oh and Lucille))

message 44: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments ((well there was no Aelius the other day XD))

message 45: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Lets just say curiousity gets the best of me."Vitali said with a smile.

message 46: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments Eli was about to say something further, but then Sai came crashing in through the window and hit him straight in the face. "Arggh! Goddamnit Sai! Land on my arm, not my face!" Sai was carrying something shiny. It was a small chest, no bigger than the palm of his hand. "Hmmmm..............." ((e_e))

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka was about to exit when he saw the own and what it had given to the boy that he had kind of forgotten to get the name of. He turned and stared at the small chest, "What's that?" he questioned.

message 48: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments "As if i would know?" stated Eli. "Interesting though, my dad used to bring these home from his studies. I've never seen one like that before though."

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((a chest? really? that's real original))

message 50: by Liam (new)

Liam | 34 comments ((overuse on though though XD))

((serious though))

« previous 1 3