Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > The Headmasters Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Many students seem to dread the thought of going to the Headmasters office though most have incorrect ideas about the space. Although it is heavily guarded by cruel gargoyles but when given the correct password they will open the entry for you. Professor Griffith is always welcoming students into his office, whether for academic reasons or just for a chat, all students are welcome to the warm and plush area.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali sneaked to the entrance, but couldn't open the door , because of the gargoyles. I have an idea, but it will have to wait. Vitali looked at the time, 2 minutes, he thought.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Griffith looked around his study. He had been laying back and reading a book while indulging on some treats but he heard someone trying to open the door. "Visitors!" He happily laughed in a hearty tone as he pulled himself out of his seat and walked over to the door which he sprung wide open to look down on the young boy outside. "Hello!"

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
((he is invisible isnt he?))

message 5: by Vortex (last edited Mar 11, 2014 04:21AM) (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((im invisible -_- ))

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Argh cow!!! I didn't read that until now!! And I'm on my phone so I can't edit it.... Give me a sec))

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Ok so cause I can't edit instead of him seeing Vitali the hm didn't see anyone but cause he's an idiot he still called out hello. Also he has amazing magical power so he (like dumbledor) would be able to tell if someone's invisible ;) ))

message 8: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((I know what i am going to do, but im going to feel bad, because the headmaster is so cheerful q-q ))

message 9: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( I asked u to wait for 2 minutes -_- .... I will have to hurry now))

message 10: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((I am waiting 2 minutes ))

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Really guys, calm yourselves ;) haha ))

message 12: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( I cant do anything ... rhinnon went to sleep...and mia is standing in the corridor))

message 13: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali was shocked at the cheerful greeting, Can he see me?, he thought. But was reassured to see that the headmaster was looking in the space 1 metre next to him.

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Oh well... That sucks... Sorry... Maybe waiting till the morn?))

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Griffith smiled, someone was here. "Come in child, come come in." He beckoned whoever it was outside to come in. "And really I don't think we need to use silly invisibility charms like that do we?" He asked, looking the boy directly in the eye.

message 16: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia silently peeked from the corridor. Vitali was doing his job pretty well.

message 17: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali smiled and removed the charm. 'Very clever sir, i was just seeing what your limits were, anyway would you follow me, there is something important!" urgently said Vitali, smiling in the inside.

message 18: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What's happening?" Griffith asked keeping his tone happy, "Do tell before we go on a high and mighty excursion!"

message 19: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Cant he just cooperate with Vitali, Mia thought. She was ready to help him if needed.

message 20: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Someone has use alchemy and booby trapped the halls. I manage to save my friend Mia from one with my little knowledge of alchemy. But im not sure whether or not there are more traps around, so i was thinking that you will be able to discover the circles, before anyone else gets hurt, which is also why i was invisible earlier, to see if you are as powerful as you say." said Vitali, he was falling right into his plan. Though he has to use Mia's name, in case he asked her about it, I know i can trust her to lie to him.

message 21: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((I have got to say, thats my longest post in this rp so far, YAY!!)

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Griffith's face fell into worry,"Yes, yes of course. Lets go then!" He shouted out getting out of his office and pulling his wand out,"Lead the way!" He ordered.

message 23: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((To the corridors?))

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Aaa ah do we have to? I've gotta go soon (now-ish) so yeahs I'd rather not leave you all hanging))

message 25: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((Well, i can say that Vitali lead him through the corridors, destroying alchemical circles"

message 26: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ((^_^))
Mia listened to their conversion . Her heart skipped a beat when he mentioned her name.
Let it work, let it work. She thought again and again.

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Sure then :) lead me away ;) night guys!))

message 28: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments As Vitali lead the headmaster to the corridor, Mia slipped into the office. She looked around the record of students. She was tipped off by a student that the head master kept a record of unregestered animagus with him. Mia looked into several files and found three animaguses in hogwart. First was a boy in Seventh year, second Mirabella and third was a fifth year named Heather Sherbet.
A satisfied smile spread on her face as she kept the file back and walked out of the office to the corridors.

message 29: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((he wouldnt know about unregistered animagus and even if he did he wouldnt write it down))

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Well he may know about it, but even if he did he wouldn't write it down. The ministry could come in and search his office and find it, and well he wouldn't want that would he now?))

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((exactly))

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yeah, but for the sake of this story then it works))

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Griffith walked into the office with both Vitali and Mia on his shoulders. He pulled over two chairs and dumped them both in each chair. He then walked back over to his desk and poured two drinks of butterbeer. Carrying the cups over to them he smiled, "Can I have my wand back Mr Revya?" He asked in a kind tone, but it was still stern and slightly scary.

message 34: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia looked at Vitali and then at the head master a d back to her hands.
Would putting a spell on him will be illegal. This is exactly what I feared. She readily graved her wand under the table.

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Griffith smiled at them both and took his wand from Vitali when he didn't answer. "Now," He started with a small wave of his arm, silently summoning both their wands. Grabbing both of their wands he continued to talk, "Will you tell me what this is all about Miss Tamasgun? I do assume that this was all centered around you." He said with a smile, now pacing in front of them both, now with a stern look on his face.

message 36: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia felt as if the head master could read her mind.
All the Tamasgun generation were good at occlumency. But Mia was just 14 . She was'nt a pro yet. With all her might and energy, she tried to block her mind.
" Yes sir. This was my idea of a prank. I am sorry professor. I forced Vitali to help me. He has no fault in it. " Mia said looking directly into the Headmaster's eyes.

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Griffith chuckled lightly, "I see, I see. So would I correctly assume that is why you are blocking your mind, very weakly I may add, from me? Is there something else? Or would it be that you are just lying?"

message 38: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia with all her energy blocked her mind perfectly.
" Professor. I already said that it was a prank. " she said clearly and no third person could tell that she was lying.

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Yes. Of course, of course. But first tell me why you are blocking you're mind from me?" Griffith smiled at her and loomed over her, "Sorry but I don't believe you." Griffith sighed and pulled a chair up for himself and looked at Mia, "Is there any problems you may want to tell me?"

message 40: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Everyone have their private thoughts. And I am sure you would not like to hear all the feminine thoughts of mine " Mia said with a straight face. She was smirking at him from inside.

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh really now." Griffith said in a suprised tone, though inside he knew that she was up to something. He sighed thinking about how kids will always be kids. "So how is you're family doing?" He asked her.

message 42: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments "Then are good " Mia said.
Professor Griffith looked convenced .

message 43: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((**They, convinced. Mia can you please try to spell correctly?))

Griffith laughed, "Of course! I am sure they are in the best of health. And my deepest condolences to you, you're grandmother was a beautiful and powerful witch." He bowed his head.

message 44: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( haha ..sry))
Mia nodded and looked at her watch.

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((No worries!!))

"Is there something in which you are running late for?" Griffith asked, noticing her checking her watch.

message 46: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " Um.. We did'nt have dinner . And I am feeling quite tired." Mia said glancing at Vitali and then back to th professor.

message 47: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Of course, of course. But keep this in mind. I am going to punish you." Griffith stood up, "You both are suspended to you're dorms for the next three days. The only exit you will have would be between one to five pm where you will go to the dungeons for detention and food. And you both are relieved of you're wands for the next three days." He looked down on the two.

((Sorry guys, but you have to think logically about what you both did. A prank like that? On the headmaster? Of course there is going to be a consequence. SORRY!))

message 48: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " But professor, it was entirely my fault. Please let Vitali slip this time. I had forced him to help me with the prank. Sir please " Mia said and her sight got blurred with tears.

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"I am sorry. He brought me out. And I can tell that he set some of the circles around the school." Griffith said looking away from his face.

message 50: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " But professor, it was me who asked him to do so." Mia said

« previous 1 3