Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > The Roof

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The roof is a paved area on the center keep of the castle. High winds rage up there so it's a good spot to have a conversation without being eavesdropped, though there are more enclosed areas on the roof. Many students retire up there for a piece of mind and to relax.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella bounce onto the roof with Crona hot on her heels. "Im cold." she said meekly "why doenst this outfit have a jacket."

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Because you didn't think about it." Crona said with a smile and shrugged off her long white fur coat she happened to be wearing revealing her knee-length halterneck black dress. "Here." She offered to coat to Mirabella.
((thought I should actually explain what Crona was wearing.))

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Thankyou." Mirabella said as she shrugged on the coat feeling much warmer.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((aha and of course I just happened to be wearing a coat ;) ))
"No worries." Crona said.

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka walked out onto the roof and looked around admiring the view. It was late morning and there was a cool breeze blowing but he didn't mind. He walked over to the other two, "We should come up here more often"

((What if Mirabella's hat blows off XD))

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"It is quite nice." Crona replied and took a few steps around, listening to the crunch of the snow she stepped on.

message 8: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"It is a pretty view"

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"It really is isn't it." Crona stated simply with a smile on her face as she took in the snowy view.

message 10: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Do you mind if I sit over here for a little bit, quietly." she said as she gestured to a sheltered corner of the roof as she pulled out a peice of paper from inside her shoe and let her hair tumble down out of its neat bun when she pulled a pen out from where it had been holding her hair up.

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"No it's fine." Crona said as she followed Mirabella. Crona sat down on one of the weathered stone seats that were there and pulled out her wand. Muttering a few words a stream of bluebell flames erupted from the tip of her wand and she placed the flame on the ground, where it warm everyone up. "So. What are you writing?" Crona asked when she had finished.

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((oh I've got to go now, I'm getting my new pair of glasses >.< ))

message 13: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella looked up and muttered "hmm?... oh I dont know. Its pretty stupid. I just like writing it down you know? Something relaxing about it."

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Feb 05, 2014 11:07PM) (new)

Luka saw the other two were having a conversation so he walked over to the railing and looked over the edge, at the drop down. Looking in amazement, he noticed a small brown flash out of the corner of his eye. Looking over to Gryffindor tower, hesaw that it was a small cat jumping from roof to roof. His mouth hung open in shock when he realized it was in fact his cat, Cookie.

((Sorry I'm just kind of creeping here in the corner XD))

message 15: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia went on the roof ... She spotted Crona and Mirabella ..

message 16: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Vitali finally got to the roof. He saw Mira and Crona having a conversation so he joined Luka . " Hey Luka." Said Vitali

message 17: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " hey what are you guys doing here?? its freezing here" Mia said.

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Hey" Luka replied, keeping his gaze fixed to where his pet cat was crawling on the roof. "He's an idiot. He has no co-ordination or climbing skills. What is he doing?!" Luka said aloud, mostly to himself before he saw the cat fall off the snow covered roof. Pulling out his wand just in time, Luka caught the cat mid air and hovered him over to the rooftop where they were standing.

message 19: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Tell me about it." Mirabella said not looking up from her page.

message 20: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"He was trying to stealth attack." she said to Luka, quickly flicking her gaze to him, a small smile quirking at her lips then looked back to her paper.

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"What a shame he's the complete opposite of stealthy" Luka laughed, lowering the cat to the ground where the cat hissed, ran in circles and then trotted off. Luka sighed, he strongly believed the cat had brain damage of some sort.

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona laughed quietly then pulled out a book. Opening it on one of the marked pages she begun to read.

message 23: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((magic boob compartment or something else?))

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((obviously bro obviously))

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Feb 06, 2014 02:18AM) (new)

The day wasted away like that. Luka, Vitali and Mia stood together talking about god knows what while Crona buried her head in her book soaking in the words and Mirabella furiously scribbled at her paper, continuously bringing out new pages from random parts of her clothes. By the time Mirabella looked up from her now very large stack of paper the sun had begun its descent over the rooftop. "God it's gotten late." Mirabella exclaimed.

message 26: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((sorry guys. I wanted to speed things up))

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

(( >.< that sounds so cool! pretty words))
Crona looked up, shocked at Mirabella's sudden words and looked at the sky. "It is quite late." Crona said blankly, "Should we retire and go eat?" She asked.

message 28: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments (( shall we all go to the great hall?))

message 29: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"We should probably go eat then. Im famished. How about we go eat food then get our stuff for the sleepover and meet at the observitory."
((sounds like a good idea. ;) i will have to go soon though. just a pre warning))

message 30: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments " lets go then " Mia said who was already starving.

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((time warp?))

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((TIME WARP!! ;) ))
Crona nodded in agreement and stowed away her book. Standing up she said, "Yes. You're plan seems... okay Mirabella." Crona smirked and walked towards the door where she stood there waiting for the others to come.

message 33: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ((sure))

message 34: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Mia followed Crona with others.

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Kida pulled Scarlett up the stairs, all the while smiling widely. At the top of the stairs he burst out of the door. The sun was bright in the sky, softly lighting everything with a warm yellow glow and all of the snow had melted away. Birds were singing and there was a soft breeze blowing around the empty roof. Smiling Kida pulled Scarlett into the middle of the roof, "Isn't this great?!"

message 36: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Scarlett looked around at the surrounding countryside and gave Kida a smile, "This place is beautiful" she smiled enthusiastically, before setting her violin case down on the floor. She then gently pulled out her violin and bow from the case before standing up straight again.

message 37: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ain't it!" Kida happily said. When Scarlett pulled her violin out he grabbed his harmonica from his pocket. "What'll we play?"

message 38: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Scarlett thought about it for a second, "Well I heard you playing Ave Maria that time, and that's one of my favourite tunes to play actually." She smiled, "That and Claire de Lune"

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Then why not Ave Maria?" Kida asked with a grin on his face, "This time lets play together!"

message 40: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Feb 15, 2014 04:07AM) (new)

Scarlett nodded, "Yes, let's" she smiled, bringing the violin to her shoulder and resting her chin on the chin rest. She smiled and waited for Kida so she could count them in.

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ready then." Kida brought the harmonica to his lips and slowly played their starting note, waiting for Scarlett to count them both in.

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Scarlett smiled and brought the bow up and rested it lightly against the strings. "1, 2, 3..." she said, nodding on the fourth count, signalling for them to start. She gently began to play the song, moving the bow back and forth over the fingerboard.

message 43: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Kida smiled and blew, accenting the main melody that Scarlett but occaisonally giving the song some depth. It's sweet sound wafted through the air and the birds, wind and everything else seemed to grow silent at their song. He gave the song a sweet and homelike sound to it, perfectly in sync with Scarletts smooth, soft and warm tones.

((Can you actually imagine a harmonica and violin duet for Ave Maria? XD aha))

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Yeah...I wonder what it would sound like. I believe it would sound...unique XD))

Scarlett closed her eyes as the song went on, the harmonica and violin surprisingly harmonizing quite well at different parts throughout. Scarlett knew the song off by heart because she had learnt to play it at age 6 at her mothers request. It was by far her favourite song to play on violin and she had performed it at many social gatherings that her parents had held.

((I didn't really know what to write for that ahah))

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Ahaha I know right, but frankly I'd love to hear a violin and harmonica duet for the song, it'd be pretty <3 ))

Kida blew the last note, harmonising perfectly with Scarlett. When they both stopped on the last note, he started again. Only this time he played Ave Maria with a very... harmonica like twist. It was bouncy and happy, light and fluffy. And he played it just for her.

message 46: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Scarlett didn't play along and instead listened to the upbeat version that Kida was playing. She had a delighted smile on her face as she listened to the rise and falls of the melody. When he had finished she walked over and gave him a kiss on the lips, "That was great" she said gleefully, wrapping her arms around his neck.

((Yeah I'm curious to know what it would sound like, I believe it would be pretty indeed))

message 47: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Aha yeah, well I just thought meh... may as well ;) ))

Kida pocketed his harmonica with a grin and placed his hands on Scarletts waist. "Thank you." He said happily.

message 48: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Pulling away, Scarlett grinned, "It's really pretty up here huh?" she stated. The sun had sunk in the afternoon sky. It hadn't set yet but the sky had a pink hue to it.

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"If you think that's pretty then you had better look into a mirror my dear." Kida smirked at Scarlett, "Of course I'll be there but so shall you." He winked at her, bending down to her face and cupping her chin gently.

message 50: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Scarlett blushed slightly, "Will you now?" She asked with a smirk in a slightly challenging tone.

« previous 1 3