Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > The Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 355 (355 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The Hogwarts Library housed on the third floor is the home to hundreds of magic related books. Furnished with desks and chairs the Library is always a quiet place to study. In the darker areas of the Library is the Restricted section, only students with permission from a professor. The Library is where Madame Thornton dwells with her hundreds of babies, her books.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Oh I do love the library, you can stay with me Kuro until someone says otherwise" Milo said

"Meow" Kuro said

"Very well let's begin studying and revising" said Milo. "You can be my aid as you are quite intelligent"

Kuro seemed to be love the compliment and beckoned Milo to caress him.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What do you think you're doing!" Madame Thornton shrieked out, coming out of the shadows of the shelves, "Get that filthy cat away from my babies!" She yelled waving her wand around her head causing spare quills, pieces of parchment, inkwells and other assortments at him. "Out!"

message 4: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well goodbye Kuro, time to leave" said Milo as he waved him goodbye

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"No! You out as well! Don't come back tonight!" The madame shouted at Milo as well, "You dirty human! Bringing a cat in here! Out!" She waved her wand again and all of the objects that once was attacking the cat, go to attack Milo.
((ha! Get out of the libary, human!))

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((wait. That profile pic. Is it what I think it is bassy? ;) ))

message 7: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Is there anyway I can regain the favour of the librarian?))

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((just wait till another time, it's just that in this day in our little rp world you can't go back in))

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked to the door to the Library. "Sorry Pavo, you can't come in here." Crona bent down and said to the cat. The cat padded away as Crona walked inside. Wandering around the Library and looked for some books.

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka arrived at the library, slightly panting from the run there. He walked inside and scanned the aisles of books for one that was empty of people. He then spotted Crona standing, looking at books. "Ah...so this is where you went" he said, "I was just the topic of the weirdest conversation I've ever heard" he said.

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah I see." Crona said as she turned around to see Luka walked down the aisle. "So. Do you really think that you're actually that interesting that people would talk about you like that?" Crona smirked at Luka.

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Apparently" he replied, "It's kind of scary" he laughed, "Oh and apparently I'm 'beautiful'" he grinned.

message 13: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 10, 2013 08:49PM) (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella walked into the library. She had seen Luka come down this way before and she loved this place to coming here seemed like a no brainer. Cherry was asleep in a corridor somewhere. She had tried to catch up to Luka but tired out so quickly that she had collapsed on the floor half way down the corridor. Mirabella had tried to wake her up but all she got in response was some inhuman squeal and something along the lines of "Go away! A princess needs her beauty sleep." so she had left her, too scared to do anything else.

Walking down the iles of books she found one called 'he's just not that into you' in the self-help section and pulled it out. On the other side of the shelf she saw Luka and Crona talking. Yes! This was her chance to stalk them again properly! she opedned up the book and peaked her head over the top of it, staring through the gap between the books.

message 14: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((omg sorry thats long :/))

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((that's fine))
"Beautiful?" Crona looked up at him with a sarcasticlly sweet smile on her face, "I wouldn't call it that. But I guess maybe..." Crona paused for a second to think, "Handsome?"

message 16: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 22, 2013 06:21PM) (new)

Luka grinned and pretended to flick his non-existant long, flowing hair off his shoulder, "Why thank you! You're alright too I guess" he said

message 17: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 10, 2013 09:26PM) (new)

Mirabella had to stifle her giggle as she heard Lukas comment. She knew she was way prettyer than Crona.Why didnt Luka flirt or fondue with her? Crona just looked like a cleched pirate.

message 18: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Look I left Kuro outside to wander! Am I ok to come into your wonderful library?" Milo questioned as he came in. The he went over to sit next to Crona.

message 19: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka scanned the books in the aisle, none of them seeming very appealing, it then turned out they were in the Muggle Studies section. He scrunched up his nose slightly and then turned into the next aisle to see if any of those books appealed to him more. He then spotted Mirabella and sighed, "You followed me all the way here huh?" he asked, walking over then seeing the hole that she had been peering through in the shelf, "Wow...great stalking skills"

message 20: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"shh! You'll give away my position!" She said then realised the book that she was holding. The page that she was up to was the start of a new chapter ' he's just not that into you if he's having sex with someone else' she realised that he could see what was written upside down so she scrabbled with the pages frantically trying to change the page and was rewarded with the next chapter called 'hes just not that into you if he doesn't want to marry you' "well im screwed" she said blushing.

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka laughed and almost went into hysterics, trying his hardest to muffle his laughter with his hand so the librarian wouldn't kick him out. "Ah yes, that's one of my favourite books, such an interesting read" he said sarcastically.

message 22: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Oh. So who was HE." She said raising her eyebrows.

message 23: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Oh, the janitor at my old school, he was pretty smokin'"Luka grinned.

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Rhiannon you can call me back now btw :) ))

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 10, 2013 09:53PM) (new)

"Ooh. Now I want to meet him."

message 26: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((hold on. just a min))

message 27: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 10, 2013 09:57PM) (new)

"Well now I think of it, he'd probably like to meet you too" Luka said, "he was arrested for stealing girls gym gear and keeping it in his janitor closet" luka laughed and then sighed dramatically, "Unfortunately, he just wasn't that into me"

message 28: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella clapped a hand infort of her mouth to try to quieten her laughter. "That must have been hard for you. He sound like your type. You know, strange, not completly right in the head." and she let her eyes flick to where Crona was sitting.

message 29: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Well, I'm not sure if she has a criminal record for being a sex offender...I mean, that's totally my type y'know" He grinned.

message 30: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"im sure if she was given the chance she probably would be and she say something like 'get down on you hands and knees you filthy mud-blood. I am above you in every aspect in life so do as your master says. You are my toy.'"

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked over at Mirabella and Luka talking and decided to continue to ignore them. She nodded at Milo who had sitted next to her and stood up. She walked over to another of the aisles and begun to browse the books. She found a book on ancient dangerous curse. Giving an evil grin she grabbed the book and went back to sit down. She begun to read with energy.

message 32: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((you didnt hear that XD))

message 33: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Uh well" he looked over to the bookcase and through the hole in the bookcase where Crona was. He was pretty sure that Crona could probably hear their entire conversation.

message 34: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Do you wish to elope to the commons? its getting pretty late now. "she said as she put the book back.

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked up at them, although she did ignore them she could hear what they were saying. Standing up and walking past them both Crona whispered into Luka's ears seductivly, "Thought I would let you know that I'm no sex offendor, my dear toy." She laughed, "I'll see you later and maybe I'll decide to play with you a bit." She winked at him and walked over to where Madame Thornton was sitting and asked to borrow the book. With her affairs all in order she walked out of the Library, waving her hand to say goodbye to them both.

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"see ya, Crona!" she said with a friendly wave then she made her pedo face "Cant wait to play with you.Wait she was talking to me wasnt she or did I get that wrong."

message 37: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka blushed slightly, "Yeah I think she was definitely talking to you" he grinned. "Yes, let's return to the common room"

message 38: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol))

message 39: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella linked her arm through his and led him over to the commons

message 40: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Meanwhile continued studying with the books he had grabbed out of the shelves

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((you could always join a lonely Crona in the Slytherin common room ;) ))

message 42: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((ok then have fun XD))

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((where is my luka. im so lonley :())

message 44: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments "Well enough studying, I'll go see what I can do" said Milo as he p caked his things and headed off

message 45: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((lol you studied for like 2 mins XD))

message 46: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Luka's in the common room XD))

message 47: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((I studied for like half and hour, I'm a timelord))

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((ah. of course))

message 49: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments ((typical bassy ;)))

message 50: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona strode into the library, getting there fast from all of the short cuts she took. She ignored any other people who may have been in there and walked straight over to the books on dangerous poisons and other potions.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8