Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > The Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,413 (3413 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The Great Hall; illuminated by hundreds of floating candles with an enchanted ceiling made to look like the sky. The hall is the place where students eat or balls are held, inside there are 4 long tables (one for each house) and at the head of the hall stands a podium where the staff sit.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 27, 2013 02:31AM) (new)

Crona glanced around to the entrance to the hall, a girl with dark hair had entered the hall and walked over to the Gryffindor table. With a look of longing she then glanced over to the Hufflepuff table where Equ- her younger sister sat.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka approached the Gryffindor table quietly watching as everyone greeted each other after not seeing one another over the break. Luka had personally spent the break attending the many sports tournaments of his brother's that he had been dragged along to. He glanced around for anyone he might know before sitting down at an empty spot on the table.

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ sat at the Hufflpuff table and squirmed in her seat. She hadn't been able to make any new friends since she came to Hogwarts so she sat alone. She could feel her sister's gaze burn into her back but felt determined not to turn around, she had to let big sis know that she was doing fine or big sis would get distracted.

message 5: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella turned her head and looked at the boy who had sat down next to her.

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jun 24, 2014 05:09AM) (new)

He turned to her and smiled awkwardly, "Hi" he mumbled before picking up a piece of toast from the table and turning to leave. He wasn't a fan of these big social occasions.

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona also stood up. Picking up a scone from the great long table she wove her way through the tables and walked out of the Great Hall.
((Courtyard Luka?))

message 8: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Nov 27, 2013 03:33PM) (new)

feeling slightly hurt she ran over to him catching his arm as he walked off "Hey your in my transfiguration class this year arnt you. i feel bad for asking but whats your name?"

message 9: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((are you guys ditching me?))

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yup party in courtyard))

message 11: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jun 24, 2014 05:10AM) (new)

He turned around to face her and smiled again, "Hi, I'm Luka....Mirabella isn't it???" he asked already knowing the answer but not wanting to make for an awkward situation because he wanted to leave the hall as soon as possible.

message 12: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"yep thats me. Mirabella. sorry, i feel really bad now" she said with a cringe. "so where are you going?"

message 13: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"I was just heading out of the hall, seeing as it's kind of crowded in here" he shrugged.

message 14: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Nov 27, 2013 08:12PM) (new)

"oh, ok" she replied "i thought it was pretty quiet since most people are still unpacking in their dorms"

message 15: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jun 24, 2014 05:11AM) (new)

"Yeah I guess...I'm kinda not the best at this social stuff " he said with a hint of a smile, "I was just going to head out to the courtyard for some fresh air" he said making up a lame excuse to leave the hall. "...You could come if you want" he said, hesitating.

message 16: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"sure, there isnt much to do in here. some fresh air would be nice." she said and followed him out of the great hall. ((so to the courtyard?))

message 17: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Yeah that's where Crona is I'm pretty sure idk))
He turned and headed out of the Great Hall, down the Hallway and towards the Courtyard. He began to eat the piece of toast that he had taken from the table. When they walked into the Courtyard he spotted a dark haired girl sitting over by the fountain, nibbling on a scone.

((we may have to wait for amy to come on to reply soon))

message 18: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((come to the courtyard))

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona led the way into the Great Hall. Standing in the entry way she looked back as she waited for everybody else.

message 20: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka wandered in behind Crona and saw that the hall had filled up considerably with hundreds of students, all chatting excitedly to each other.

message 21: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments 'Ugh...people' thought Lucille as she walked into the great hall. Looking around, she tried to spot anything worth eating which was somewhat hard with the mass of heads and food that was littered all over the tables

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ ran up from behind them all, "Well y'know how're we're all in different houses, why don't we all just grab some food and then go over to the Lake and eat over there?" She asked them all cheerfully.

Crona nodded in agreement and with a small smile to Equ she walked away to the Slytherin table.
((would the lake be an ok place to eat and chat?))

message 23: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Yeah sounds good))

Luka walked with Mirabella to go get some food from the Gryffindor table. He picked up an apple because he wasn't very hungry, then him and Mirabella made their way to the lake to meet up with the others.

message 24: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments ((Sure. If we had a lake I know where I'd sit for food XD ))
Letting out a soft grunt in agreement, Lucille makes her way over to the ravenclaw table, wasting no time in piling up the baked goodies on her plate

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((The lake is in the hogwarts grounds, just look around there))
At the table Crona grabbed a plate and began to place some scones ontop of it. Looking around the table she smelt something good. Tea. Using her nose she walked her way over to where a pot of tea was. She stood there for a moment. Should she bring the whole pot? Yes. Its tea. Everyone likes tea. With a determined nod of her head she grabbed the pot and a few cups, beginning to walk away she looked over at Equ who was piling her plate up with donuts. Smiling she walked out of the hall.

message 26: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella shoved Luka down into an empy seat on the Gryffindor table.

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona followed the two into the Great Hall and watched as Mirabella shoved Luka down onto the Gryffindor table. With a slightly sad look on her face she walked back out.

message 28: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka saw Crona standing at the entrance of the hall with a tray of food and felt bad but Mirabella just pushed him into the seat at Gryffindor table, "She's going to hate me for this. One day back and already someone's annoyed at me" he thought miserably.

message 29: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella looked at Luka and asked "what do you want to eat?" but didnt wait for a reply and began to shovel every different type of food imagenable onto his plate.

message 30: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka looked at his plate and all the food. The thought of eating made him feel like would throw up. Those slugs really had killed his appetite at the moment. "Uh I'm not hungry" he said, looking at the mounds of food on his plate.

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"how can you not be hungry. Just trust me when I say that food will fix everything." then she pilled on more food.

message 32: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Uh, please excuse me, U have to go to the bathroom" he said, getting up before Mirabella could say anything and heading out of the hall.

message 33: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

It felt a bit like deija vu as Mirabella got up and ran over to Luka and grabbed his arm calling out "Wait!"

message 34: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka wasn't only trying to make excuses, he genuinely did feel sick. He turned around to face Mirabella again, "Hm??"

message 35: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"Oh um..." she trailed off. She didnt have any reason for him to wait. she felt slightly embarrassed and stammered out an excuse "I- its just... well I dont have any real friends. I thought that maybe- maybe you and I could be. But if you dont want to be thats ok. I guess." then she let go of his arm and looked at her feet.

message 36: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka now felt even worse, "I do want to be your friend, I swear. I just don't want to be sick all over my new friend" he said, putting a hand on her shoulder, before doubling over, "Oh, please excuse me" he said, running off to the bathroom.

message 37: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella just followed after him waiting out side the boys bathroom.

message 38: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

((oh i commented on the boys bathroom))

message 39: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((oh my god I just keep doing this XD I'm sorry))

message 40: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((I'll delete my previous message))

message 41: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((What happened? I'm confuzzled))

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((They went to the bathroom because Luka was sick ahaha XD))

message 43: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella ran down the stairs into the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. She piled her plate with food and wolfed it all down. She was as hungy as a wolf on an empty stomach.

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka half-stumbled down the stairs in his sleep deprived state. He sat down next to Mirabella and stared almost vacantly at the table.

message 45: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Lucille is sitting at the Ravenclaw table with her cheese danishes and Koshka sleeping in the hood of her robe. 'mhm...mornings...'

message 46: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka picked up a croissant and started chewing on it. When he started eating he realised how hungry he really was since he hadn't eaten much the previous day. He grabbed a few more things off the table and started eating.

message 47: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 03, 2013 06:59PM) (new)

"Hey do we have tranfiguration next" she called out to Luka when she saw him sitting next to her.

message 48: by LoWT (last edited Dec 03, 2013 06:45PM) (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Standing up, Lucille slowly makes her way over to the Gryffindor table as she has nothing to do. Quietly standing behind Mirabella, she nibbles on her third cheese danish that morning.

message 49: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella looked up at Lucille "Well hello there. Do you need anything or are you just here to stare at my beautiful face."

message 50: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ energetically skipped into the Hall and went towards the Hufflepuff table. Sitting down she poured herself a bowl of porridge, plastered it with honey and sugar and began to eat.
Crona slowly opened the door to the Great Hall, she saw Luka, Mirabella and Lucille all by the Gryffindor table. She turned to the Slytherin table and begun to walk towards it, trying not to look at her sister who was already seated at the Hufflepuff table.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69