Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts > Corridors

Comments Showing 1-50 of 535 (535 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
There are many (who knows exactly how much) corridors all around Hogwarts. The corridors have students walking to their classrooms, they lead up staircases, some even dissapear into secret passages and many other mysterious and magical places
((please do begin))

message 2: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka looked around and only saw a few people walking around so he walked right from where the bathroom was and headed towards the staircase. When he got to the floor oh his dorm he decided against going to bed and kept wandering. He had been to the observatory twice since he'd been attending Hogwarts and it was always a quiet place to relax, and almost always empty so he headed to the 7th floor.

message 3: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve ended up coming to about 5 minutes later and seeing Equ. She rubbed her head, "Ow...what happened???"

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh you were attacked by Daisy." Equ replied with a smile on her face, "Need a hand up?" She asked holding her hnd out with a smile on her face.

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded, taking Equ's hand. "Daisy is scary" she replied.

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Hmm. I think she is just a bit too forward." Equ said as she pulled her friend up, "Anyway what do you want to do?"

message 7: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 05:12PM) (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Daisy marched down the corridoors with the nurse in toe and pointed to Eve "Thats the girl who was in the accident. She needs help immidiatly. What is she got a concussion!"
"Right you are. You did a good thing calling me straight away." replied the nurse then loomed over Eve and ran some tests.

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona was walking along with Luka and Equ in tow. She stayed quiet looking at the different paintings that hung along the walls.
Equ was skipping along, just behind her sister. All the way she kept up a steady stream of chatter about useless things and always laughed and giggled.

message 9: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka smiled at Equ's chatter about nonsense things. He saw the hallway that led to the Gryffindor common room up ahead. "Well, this looks like me, I guess I'll be going"

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh well bye then." Crona said with a small smile and a little wave of her hand.
"Ooooh, over already?" Equ pouted, "Bye, bye then." She said.

((by the way the Gryffindor common room is in a tower ;) thought I would mention that))

message 11: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((oops XD sorry))

Luka began to walk off, "Bye" he said before adding "It was nice to meet you two!" before walking into the common room.

message 12: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona smiled, "Bye, I guess I didn't mind meeting you either then." She called out to him before he left. "Well Equ, I guess I need to go this way. Bye bye." She said fondly as she placed her hand on Equ's head.
"Yup! Bye bye Lili!" Equ said as she gave Crona a tight hug and ran off waving her hand high above the air.

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona stalked out into the corridor and leant against the wall. With a great sigh she slowly slid down the wall, ending up on the cold hard stone floor.

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka opened the door and peered around before seeing Crona sitting on the ground, "Hey are you okay?" he asked, concerned. "If you want me to leave that's fine"

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Pah. Why are you even bothering?" Crona looked down to the ground dejectedly, "Why do you even care? You already have a good 'little sister'. How much more do you want from me? Do you want me to be your 'big sister' now? Is that really how you role?! What do you want from me?! How much more will you take?!" Crona's voice turned into a pleading cry as she shouted into her knee's and shook.

message 16: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka's eyes widened as he was quite taken aback by the outburst, "Oh, I'm really sorry if it seemed like I was stealing your little sister away from you. But the truth is that I could obviously never match the relationship you and your sister have. You're inseperable...and I wouldn't take that from you. To be honest, it's weird to be called brother seeing as me and my brother aren't that close." he said, smiling sheepishly before walking over and crouching beside her.

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Argh." Crona sniffed and swore under her breath, "I don't get it. Why did you even bother? I mean look at what you've brought me to, in tears and practically asking for sympethy from the likes of you." She harshly laughed through her tears and stared up at the roof. "I'm not suprised though, with Equ calling you big brother and everything. You would be a better sibling to her than I ever would." Her eyes sparkled like the stars as they dwelled up in her eyes again.

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"No way." he said, "You're her big sister. She admires you, haven't you noticed? She absolutely idolizes you. And she's known me for a couple of days. There's no way she would ever choose anybody else over you." he smiled, trying to stop Crona crying, "And I care because I consider you my friend"

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Eh?" Crona froze at his kind words, looking into his eyes she replied, "Really? But I don't understand, there's absolutely nothing to like about me?"

message 20: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka shook his head, "You're honest, loyal and smart. You may be slightly heavy handed with your wand" he laughed, referencing to the spells and curses she had cast on him, "There's not much to dislike about you" he said honestly.

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked over and stared into his honest eyes, "Really? But Equ always is hitting me and telling me not to be mean, and you're always saying mean things to me too, and then there's Mirabella..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to reason with him

message 22: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka sighed, "I'm sorry, I was just teasing about all those things. I'll stop in the future. It's not that you're mean...just honest and slightly blunt. At least you don't lie to people" he said, "I think you and Mirabella are just opposite types of people, that's why you don't get along. The stuff she says is probably out of anger anyway"

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ah, really?" Crona was confused and she knew it showed up on her face, "B-but..." Crona looked back down at the ground, "I don't understand something."

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Hmm? What is it?" Luka questioned.

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Why are you bothering?" She peered up at him through her tears.

message 26: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Bothering with what?" he asked, confused.

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"By even being here," Crona said, "Why did you even bother to try and make me feel better? I do not understand, all I have caused you is pain."

message 28: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"You didn't cause me pain" Luka said, "Infact there's been a couple instances where you cheered me up, so it's quite the opposite" he said, looking her in the eye.

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"But still," Crona said stubbornly, "Why are you bothering to make me feel better? I do not understand." She repeated.

message 30: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"I'm bothering to make you feel better because whether you like it or not I consider you my friend" he smiled, "And I don't particularly like seeing people upset." he replied, "I mean I could ask why you're bothering to help me with potions and I'm guessing you have similar reasoning...maybe"

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh well. Equ did ask me." Crona said stubbornly then softly smiled, "But I guess that when you're that bad at Potions it's either me or going to remedial Potions with the Professor." She chuckled.

message 32: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka shuddered, "Oh god no" he laughed. He stood up, "So are you gonna come help me or are you just going to sit there and watch my grades go to crap" he laughed, holding out a hand to help her up.

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Sure, sure then." Crona smiled and took Luka's hand.

message 34: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka helped her up and then headed into the observatory.

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona followed, forgetting the fact that she was still holding his hand.

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella led him through the twisting corridors till she found a quiet hallway.

message 37: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" he asked, "You felt the need to lead me out into the hallway all alone....very questionable" he laughed

message 38: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

"I-Im sorry." she stammered "I havent been feeling that well today." she said looking down at her feet then she looked up into his eyes "But when im around you, I dont know, I guess I feel a bit better. Oh god that sounded so soppy." she said face palming.

message 39: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka grinned, putting a hand on her head, "Yeah, it really did" he said teasingly. "What do you mean by sick?"

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Well it is obvious that she is a very sickly and disguisting child." Crona walked into the corridor that they were in. She smirked at them both, "Am I ruining any moment?"

message 41: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Mirabella changed into a gray wolf her hazel eyes full of firey anger as she jumped on Crona digging her claws into her legs and sinking her teeth in her right arm. Then just before she ran off down the corridor she crouched on Cronas feet and peed on her then scamperd away into the night.

message 42: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments At that moment, Vitali walked into the corridor. Seeing that Crona was injured and stinky, he decided to intervene. "Oh my Gosh!What happened!"said Vitali.

message 43: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments LIlac scuried into the corridor nibbly on a cookie and looked at the scene around her. "What just happnened?" she said and cocked her head to the side.

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka stared at Mirabella in disbelief, "Was that really necessary?!" he asked as the wolf ran away. he walked over to where Crona was staring, putting his hand over his nose, "Crap are you okay?" he asked, gesturing to the bite mark in her arm. He felt bad blocking his nose but she really did smell terrible.

message 45: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Tergeo."said Vitali as he cleaned the blood and urine from Crona

message 46: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Why you little! Accio little shit!" Crona shouted and summoned the wolf back to her. "Avifors! Oppugno!" A flock of birds flew at the wolf and attacked her, "Petrificus Totalus! Sectumsempra!" Crona shouted at the paralysed wolf at her feet and cut a huge gash down her chest, "Sectumsempra! Sectumsempra! Sectumsempra!" She yelled continously cutting the wolf, ignoring the others around her.

message 47: by Vortex (last edited Dec 08, 2013 07:32PM) (new)

Vortex | 895 comments "Stop it Crona! Your killing her."said Vitali trying to stop her, "Revenge is one thing but killing is way different. You would be expelled! Do you want your sister seeing you like this?" he said.

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (last edited Dec 09, 2013 12:42AM) (new)

Out of pure fear a shudder of energy burst out of her and she shuddered back into her human form sucking in a breath of air. She clenched her teeth and screamed through them then clutched her wand in her pocket and she whispered "Vulnera Sanentur." and said it another 12 times. each time she said it a little louder as she got a little stronger. She looked at Crona with a look that could freeze water "Im not that easy to kill. I hope you know though, i will never forget this." Then she got up and stormed of in a furrey up to the headmaster office.

message 49: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((first you can't do that, although there are cases where there are uncontrolled bursts of magic that is only when you're a child, as well as you are paralysed, thought I would remind you))

message 50: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((This convo has become extremely confusing...))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11