Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Starting Up > Questions or anything else

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
So if you have any questions, requests or complaints please, post them here. We would all love it if you could give us your feedback, so thank you all

message 2: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
i dont think that equ should be a slytherin

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

hmm well she and her sis is kinda a together kinda thing and she probably (with the hat on) just was thinking 'please let me be with big sister' so...

message 4: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

its just her personality is so strongly hufflepuff its not funny

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

hmm i may consider changing it

message 6: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

cool

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

yes i changed it you happy now?

message 8: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

:D <-- happy face

message 9: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments how do we know what time/period it is???

message 10: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

umm you don't really, because some of us are in different time zones it's just too hard to sort that all out. At the moment I think though it's around night-ish? But overall you don't really know what time it is

message 11: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments hey .. can we just enter anywhere ?

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Yeah sure go ahead. Right now there's a few of the characters in the great hall, so you could have your character enter there or anywhere else in the castle or grounds, but usually you're more likely to get a reply if you have them join in somewhere where there are a lot of other characters about. Feel free to just join in and start talking to some characters :) have fun!

message 13: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Thanks^_^

message 14: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments So what is going to be the next event?

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ummmmm I don't know.... Well lets just go on with classes, I guess the next 'event' type thing would probably be the addition of Hogsmead? I think... hope... Or we might make an event for New Years... I honestly have no idea...

message 16: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Why not have the Headmasters Birthday or something like that

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Pffft that's stupid, name one time in the books/movie that they have a Headmasters B'day???

message 18: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Well this is an rp, name one time there was a pitch black hallway, or poison water in the forbidden forest??????

message 19: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

and maybe we should have spente more time at the christmas ball... hmmm. hmmm!!!!

message 20: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

the water was drugged from the pollen thank you very much!

message 21: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments well no one told me i couldnt end the christmas ball, the event was supposed to end at midnight, no one told me otherwise

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Well having a Birthday for the Headmaster is unnessesary, and remember the whole 'pitch black hallways' was in nightime, nightime=dark, duh! And plus there wasn't actual poison water, Rhiannon planned it to be affected by the pollen from the flowers around the grove, you were the one who said it was poisoned not us! You shouldn't imply things that you don't know about.

message 23: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

YOU ARE NOT A MOD!!! YOU DONT MAKE THE RULES!!! WE DO!!! numb nuts!

message 24: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Well poison is just a simplier version of pollen affected water, and there were no rules about ending an event if mods werent awake, i was willing to stay awake at midnight, but you guys fell asleep

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

You are not a mod. you cannot just stop everyone else from doing what they were doing. its a simple rule that you are not allowed to change things for other rpers

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Yeah. I don't give a damn so shut it. Try not to do things without the mods, and if we aren't there then leave it :)

message 27: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Can a patronus be a magical creature, like a hypogriff or dragon?

message 28: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Yup :)

message 29: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Uhm...where can I just pop up? I have finally risen from the dead

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Umms lets see.... I don't really know..... maybe the hall or something? I think Crona and Luka are still in there?

message 31: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments So are Vitali and Mia

message 32: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments And maybe say hi to the first years that are awkwardly saying nothing XD

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Oh wait? They are? Whoops....

message 34: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments When is Hogsmead gonna open?

message 35: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Right so Hogsmead. I've been badgering at the other mods to get it open soon, I'm hoping that we will have all of it ready by the end of this term. If any of you have any questions or requests regarding Hogsmead feel free to ask me or any of the other mods.

message 36: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Can we cast charms, like salvia hexia on ourselves, or does it have to be like a dome, like protego totalum

message 37: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Well it depends on what you were you going to do because if you cast a protective dome it wouldn't move with you. And as for the salvia hexio charm, that's not really it's intended use. It's used more for one time use and when you cast it it doesn't stay for long.

message 38: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Hmm well honestly I would love to host the Triwizard Tournament but there are a number of problems which would hinder the games, sorry. I've been talking to the other mods about it and if we can find a way to make it work we will!!

message 39: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Yeah well we've already had one ball and we're just going one event at a time :) The next event we're planning is finally opening Hogsmead up for everyon and after that we've got heaps of plans!

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Aha sweet :) well I'd live to listen to them and see what we can do! :)

message 41: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Jun 24, 2014 10:53PM) (new)

Yes I believe so :) there is one other character who is a metamorphogus but they don't rp on here anymore ^_^

message 42: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments im making a metamorphmagus character too :D :D

message 43: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments or an animagus character, i dont know, something like that

message 44: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments i wonder, is it possible for metamorphmagus to changes their voice? Just wondering. Also can they make hair grow anywhere?? I will like to know details.

message 45: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Sure

message 46: by aria (new)

aria (cutepurple) | 34 comments Hey. Talking about me ?? :)

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Oh hey! :D

message 48: by aria (new)

aria (cutepurple) | 34 comments Hii , Where are the first years ?

message 49: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments You have risen from the dead!

message 50: by aria (new)

aria (cutepurple) | 34 comments I forgot about it and my dear sister Mia POKED me hard xD

« previous 1