The Volturi (A Twilight RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira | 147 comments Mod
Exiting his room, Caius's eyes landed on what must've been a servant roaming the hall and he huffed haughtily. "Excuse me-" he called in his usual arrogant and powerful tone as he strode towards her. He paused as the scent of the girl washed over him and he stood stunned for a moment. His eyes flashed black and he smiled. "How can I help you?"

"Well...." His robes swept behind him as he closed the distance between them, his smell overpowering him as he tried not to show it, chewing his lip. He only stopped when he was painstakingly close to her. "It's quite alright. If I'm with you no one will question your presence here" he smiled, holding out his hand for her.

Eleanor walked down the hall in her graceful, gaited stride, her cloak splaying out behind her. Unlike the black and burgundy cloaks of the Volturi, hers was white, reflecting the faint light in the ceiling as she walked to the throne hall. She was desperate. She had to talk to Aro. Beg him to take her back. There was no denying it, Alec was her mate, and she couldn't be without him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec was walking down the hallways sticking to the shadows. He was thinking about his latest assignment and how quick he could get it done.

Eleanor's eyes remained mostly on the floor, hoping no one recognized her. Yet something caught her eye. In the edge of the hall, walking through darkness, his burgundy eyes focused straight ahead of him. His hood was down and his shadowy hair came down near his eyes. There he was. She felt her breath catch in her throat (not that she needed to breathe), and instinctively stopped, her eyes trained on him from under her white hood.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec was lost in thought. He didn't notice the other vampire at first. When he spotted her, he thought Is that? no it can't be.

Eleanor's eyes strained to memorize everything about him. He hasn't changed at all, save for a darkness that seemed to have permeated everything about him. Her expression fell at the sight of his eyes, so haunted and brooding. No joy. She knew he hadn't left in part because of Chelsea, and partially because of his own choice, but she also knew his twin must've had a hand in manipulating him to stay. She couldn't just pass him by. She lowered her good and her dark curls tumbled out. "Alec?" She breathed, not sure all that Aro had done, not sure if he would remember her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec heard her. " Yes?" He asked coldly. He didn't think it would be a good idea to act like he was close to her.

Her heard broke and her eyes turned into fractures mirrors, reflecting him as she suddenly panicked, unsure of what to say. He must not remember her. And she knew if Aro found out he had seen her she would certainly die. "I...nevermind" she whispered, raising her hood and brushing past him, the tail of her white and gold cloak against his of black and burgundy, contrasting light against darkness. She continued towards the doors, deciding upon leaving. If he was this way, there was nothing left for her here. She wiped at her cheek and continued on.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec felt guilty for treating her like that but he knew it was for the best. It would be dangerous for her to be around him and Aro did not approve her. He didn't want to do anything that made Aro mad.

She pressed her hand against the smooth door, her hand against the grain of the vast mahogany as she paused, not wanting to leave his presence and the ease it brought her just to be near her. How could she go on without him? Another thousand years alone? She did not turn to face him. "I love you. And- I'm sorry" she breathed, looking down.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec winced. He did not want to hear this. He had to break her heart so she would avoid him. "Well I don't love you. Never did you were just a play toy to me" he said.

She froze. That enough had been the final tap to send her flying over the edge as the wind whipped through her. Yet she did not cry. She never cried. She had been beat for crying when she was young. She turned and shed her cloak, running past him towards the doors of the throne room at the end of the hall. "Aro! Caius!" she called as she darted past the shocked human secretary, panic and love seizing her to commit this crime against humanity. She refused to live like this for another moment, let alone another thousand years.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec winced. He hate doing that but he had to for all their sakes. He went down the corridor.

((Whoa...she's running to the throne room so that Aro will see her and kill her...))

"Why? You are..perfectly welcome to stay and photograph the beauty of our castle. He took her hand gently regardless of what she wished and led her on. "It is a marvelous beauty. And hardly ever captured in photographs. Yet every element of it is, in itself, a work of art." he glanced over at her carefully.

((so what about Athenadora?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec wondered why she had run from him, probably it was because he had broken her heart. He went to see Aro.

((ooooh yikes!))

"What am I? Why dear, that is indeed a silly question. I suppose you mean who?" he asked, releasing her to point at an elegant tapestry of Aro. "Here is our king, Aro," he smiled down at the girl.

"Why I am..." the corners of his mouth tugged downward a bit in a frown for half a human heartbeat. "I'm next in line for the throne. And no I would rather you not- why would you want to take a picture of me?" he whispered, smiling in an amused way at how awkward and childish she was.

"I'd rather not." he licked his lips, his lips still curled up in the same placid and odd smile. "There is a reason I am so pale. I stay inside to avoid the paparazzi. And the cameras." he patted her cheek as a condolence before turning away to hide his smirk as he guided her to another point down the hall, a marble sculpture of himself, Marcus and Aro carved by Da Vinci himself, yet he would not tell her that. "It's lovely, isn't it?" he asked.

"Well yes, a Da Vinci emulator," he smiled down in a patronizing way at the small girl before looking back and sighing. "It's lovely, isn't it," he repeated, watching her face as his mouth watered in her scent.

"Yes of course it is... he set his hands casually in his vest pockets, yet there was something off about it, the way it still seemed so proper and rehearsed. "Yes of course, and I'm only half a century old," he retorted with a doubting smirk, though it took all his control to keep from draining her right now. There was something about the mortal, though she acted ten and looked twenty, pulled him to her.

He grabbed her arm in his stony vice grip, likely to leave bruises later. "What friend?" he breathed.

"Oh I'm sure it is. You see..." he realized his upper hand and took the girl's camera from her. "These photos shouldn't even be taken." he looked down and smirked, realizing it was old fashioned, so the photos couldn't be backed up anywhere else. He made like he would drop it. "Why don't you come back? We always have lovely dinners" he smiled warmly.

((I LOVE how creepy this is lol))

"Well then." he handed it back and all sweet smiling pretense faded to his usual icy cold gaze. "Go," he said shortly, pointing to the door.

He stopped and bent over a bit to meet her eyes, a small smile appearing on his face. "Who are you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes as he wondered how many memories she had retained, trying not to touch her.

He released her and straightened, frowning. "Nothing, of course child. Run along" he smiled, waving his hand.

He frowned, his arms crossed as he stood in thought and watched her go. Why hadn't he attacked her? Because she was Ariadne, that's why. Because he had loved her, and he thought he had lost her. He smiled slowly, wondering if what she'd said was true.

((Is this where Athenadora comes in? And how is it all going to play out?))

((kk. What happens between now and then?))

((alright. How would he contact her))

((lol she's gonna freak!! Who is she here with?? I'll make a hotel!))

((I made a hotel))

Caius let his door sweep shut with a resounding bang, his handmade boots clicking on the marble as he walked down the adjoining hall, not paying attention to much of anything, as he and Athenodora had just gotten into a nasty fight

His smooth and even steps made it appear as if he was gliding. He crossed the hall she was on and paused, yet didn't look to see her, and he kept walking.

He stopped in place. It was not an abrupt stop. So subtle, in fact, that one would have to look upon him a while to realize he wasn't moving. He slowly turned his gaze upon her, though it was cold and unflinching, his frown deep upon his flawless features. "Yes?"

He took a moments pause. "Nothing concerning you" he said at last with a ghost of a smile.

He frowned down at her in slight confusion, yet he gave a sweeping glance around the hall and took it, holding onto her and nodding.

"Yes" he nodded slowly, looking confused at her childish laughter.

He rolled his eyes slightly but obeyed, leading her down the long and winding hallways.

((Library?))