The Prophecy (The Fulfillment Series #1) The Prophecy discussion

Wil or Nash?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Rhew The Dream Team is split right down the middle when it comes to Wil and Nash. Which do you prefer?

Danielle I had to think about that Erin but you are right, I am rooting for Wil with Layla. As far as my favorite character....we'll discuss more after the next book ;)

Denise Nash- he's been through a lot- gives him sort of the bad boy feel- underdog too. But I'm glad he's not a typical bad boy! More mysterious sort of.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin Rhew Danielle wrote: "I had to think about that Erin but you are right, I am rooting for Wil with Layla. As far as my favorite character....we'll discuss more after the next book ;)"

I can't wait for readers to see more of your favorite character!!! ;)

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin Rhew Denise wrote: "Nash- he's been through a lot- gives him sort of the bad boy feel- underdog too. But I'm glad he's not a typical bad boy! More mysterious sort of."

Team Nash is growing steadily!! LOL!

message 6: by Zen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zen I'm guessing it's gonna be Wil and Layla. Layla and Nash are ok together, but with Layla having to marry Wil, I think it'll be Wil. She has feelings for Wil and Nash, but since she's supposed to marry Wil, I think they will end up together. But....... then again, the end kind of leaves you wondering. IF the person at the end is really who she says she is, then it could be Layla and Nash. We will have to find out in the next book, CAN'T WAIT!!!

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin Rhew Zen wrote: "I'm guessing it's gonna be Wil and Layla. Layla and Nash are ok together, but with Layla having to marry Wil, I think it'll be Wil. She has feelings for Wil and Nash, but since she's supposed to m..."

Interesting theories, Zen!! ;)

Nicole M. Hewitt I think I'm Team Nash, but this is definitely one case where I go back and forth a lot and I could probably be okay with either case. I'm not completely convinced that Layla is "supposed" to marry Wil because both Wil and Nash could be considered the Ethereal Prince. I'm still waiting to see how it all plays out! :-)

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin Rhew Nicole wrote: "I think I'm Team Nash, but this is definitely one case where I go back and forth a lot and I could probably be okay with either case. I'm not completely convinced that Layla is "supposed" to marry..."

That's what I wanted--to create two "worthy" male leads. Thanks, Nicole!! <3

Denise You totally did!

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin Rhew Denise wrote: "You totally did!"

Yay!! Happy dancing!! :)