Justice League Advanced RP discussion

The Watchtower > Carter and Sheira's Room

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira | 130 comments Mod

Carter walked in and set his things down, rubbing his neck as he slid out of his jacket before wandering to the bathroom door and and leaning against the frame with his arms crossed over his massive chest as his eyes carefully traced her movements.

"Yes?" he whispered, his voice just as low and cool, resounding in its depth as usual, stepping towards her and letting his hands span her tiny waist as his eyes met hers.

Carter swallowed and let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding, turning from her and getting dressed as he looked down upon the earth from the window, a frown upon his face.

He sighed and ran his hands down her skintight dress appreciatively. Sure, he turned women's heads in his slacks and well fitted dress shirt that showed his chiseled body, but she was Miss Universe. "Well...my wife dresses to turn the heads of other men" he joked deeply with a pout.

"Oh.....the lies you tell to quiet my musings" he chuckled, kissing her cheek as his hands rested in the small of her back.

"Mmm...you lie," he continued his quiet and bemused accusation as he gingerly brushed their lips together before leaning back and sighing as he squeezed her.

"That in itself is a lie Sheira." his tone was scolding pretense, but his smile was broad as he effortlessly pressed her back to the bed with another kiss.

"Definitely," he laughed, his hands trailing across her chest to rest on her stomach as he merely breathed against her neck. "I swear woman. You couldn't get the dress any tighter, could you?" he chuckled.

He lurched forward, as it was difficult to move minisculely and lightly with such a cumbersome frame in such a tight place. Yet he managed a tentative smile and kissed her neck. "Sheira don't be such a tease" he joked.

He groaned against her neck as he felt himself heat up, sucking on her neck as his hands worked on her dress. Yet it seemed the material was some form of magic, as it wouldn't budge over her hips and he groaned again, this time in anger. "Help me," he huffed, sitting up and leaning back against the headboard with his arms crossed.

His eyes swept over her body, the way her white skin contrasted her deep emerald green lingerie, how she was perfect in every way, sitting so placidly before him. "Oh, you want to go out?" he stood and walked to the door.

He paused, his hand on the door handle. "Oh?" he turned back slowly and pretended not to be completely enamored by her beauty. "Than what would you prefer?"

He crossed the room once more but stood with his hands on the foot of bed. "Oh yeah? My attractive ass? Well, if you find it so attractive, prove it!" he challenged with a smirk.

He pulled back from her lips, feigning like he was going to pull away as she pulled him close and he falsely struggled with a laugh. "I'm not convinced" he teased.

He grew harder with each touch as he groaned, knowing she loved to be the dominant one as he sighed, his hands against her breasts. His firm length seemed to ache in pain each time their hips met.

((whichever ^^))