What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Book Promotion > Would love a review for my book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivanhoe (new)

Ivanhoe Jones | 10 comments Hi there,
Like any new author getting noticed is difficult, so if anyone out there would like to help out in the way of reviews etc I would appreciate it. My book is in e- form and free on amazon at the moment, but if you would prefer a mobi file that can be arranged. All I'm looking for is an honest appraisal

message 2: by Mike (new)

Mike Smith | 12 comments Ivanhoe, I just got your book off Amazon. It looks very interesting. I'm in the middle of another book at the moment, but I will get to it soon and be sure to leave you a review.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 22 comments Just downloaded this book for my kindle app. Will definitely review just reading another book but your book is next in line :)

message 4: by Mart (new)

Mart (ohnoihaveanotherbookhangover) | 2 comments i have a new page on facebook, book hangover page - happy to help arrange reviewers for you x

message 5: by Ivanhoe (new)

Ivanhoe Jones | 10 comments Mike wrote: "Ivanhoe, I just got your book off Amazon. It looks very interesting. I'm in the middle of another book at the moment, but I will get to it soon and be sure to leave you a review."

Thanks Mike I appreciate that. If you're a full on erotica reader you might need to be a little patient as the human drama is the greater purpose of the book- but I really hope you enjoy it

message 6: by Ivanhoe (new)

Ivanhoe Jones | 10 comments Amanda wrote: "Just downloaded this book for my kindle app. Will definitely review just reading another book but your book is next in line :)"

Thanks Amanda
That,s fine. No hurry. FYI This is my very first book, in fact I didn't even think about writing until relatively recently, now after all this time of feeling professionally comfortable I am back to feeling nervous and new again. So when I say calmly no hurry take your time, I really mean ok but please be as quick as you can - no pressure

message 7: by Ivanhoe (new)

Ivanhoe Jones | 10 comments Mart wrote: "i have a new page on facebook, book hangover page - happy to help arrange reviewers for you x"

Thanks Mart I'm away for a while but I will look at you FB site ASAP

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 22 comments Haha ok that's fine I'm about half way through so will definitely be starting it in the next week :)

message 9: by Ivanhoe (new)

Ivanhoe Jones | 10 comments Amanda wrote: "Haha ok that's fine I'm about half way through so will definitely be starting it in the next week :)"

Thanks Amanda just ignore the neurosis