『ℕᴇᴡ Oʀʟᴇᴀɴs ℂᴏᴠᴇɴ Wᴀʀs: Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ』 discussion

Starting Off > Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 49 comments Mod
Don't be afraid to introduce yourself here!

You can call me Sia. I've been roleplaying for years, and I personally try my best to right multiple paragraphs. I do understand that sometimes it's a bit hard in some cases, but I do hope you all will try your best when roleplaying. But here, go ahead and do what you want (within the rules, of course)!

message 2: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Well, hello, Sia. I'm Alessia Maribella Tarc. :) Some people call me Sia too, but to prevent confusion, everyone here may call me Ale. I've been role-playing for nearly a year, only. I, too, try my best to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks for joining Ale!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey you two! I'm Nova, but sadly my surname isn't Spectrum, that's my pen name. It's Moors. I've recently taken up roleplaying, so forgive me if I' not quite up to standard yet, but I learn quickly I do believe. I do attempt to be as deatailed as possible, refusing to post without at least one mini paragraph.

Hi Nova! Well, I hope you enjoy this group.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) So I just saw this group and I figured I would join. For one I love advanced roleplays because of their tons of details and so forth. Anyways I'm, Eillie but I go by, Els, Elsie, Ells-Bells :D So yet again hullo :o I'll invite friends of the sort whenever I can possibly can since I have a lot of characters to be working on. >~<

message 7: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Hᴇʟʟᴏ, Eʟs. Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!!! :D Yᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏs. ;) I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀʟʏ!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Hullo, Alessia :D Aw cool ;o Maybe we can rp sometime? O.o

message 9: by alessia (last edited Dec 04, 2013 06:04PM) (new)

alessia (classick) Sᴜʀᴇ, ᴀғᴛᴇʀ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴅᴏɴᴇ...Wʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ, ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs. x.x

Thanks for joining, Els. But yeah, I completely agree with your liking for Advanced Roleplays. The details always make it so much more fun!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) It usually takes me awhile and with grades I think it might take longer o.o

Same. I take like 3 days on characters. o.o

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Hᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ, I ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ. Lɪᴋᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Lol guys it's going to take a long time for me to get characters up since I'm failing math and theatre class v_v

message 15: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) O.O Nᴏ....

Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴜᴅʏ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ GR ʀᴜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ!!!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I wish but I hate math to death! ._.
Lol GR just got me hooked back in since I left a year ago then cam back just 2012

message 17: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Oʜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴀs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ...ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ Tᴏᴘɪᴄ?}

message 18: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E wrote: "I wish but I hate math to death! ._.
Lol GR just got me hooked back in since I left a year ago then cam back just 2012"

I ʟᴇғᴛ GR ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴇxᴀᴍs. Aɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ, I'ᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜʏᴘᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. xD

Yeah, I've been needing to make the Face Claim topic.

And Els: I left for about a month because of school and made a new account. Don't worry about it at all. And hey, maybe I could help tutor you somewhat in Math (depending on what math it is) over PM if you need help c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) @Alessia, Lol I left because simply I got too addicted to role playing and such.

OMG ZEDD Spectrum is playing. I so got to dance. >_> <_<

@Sia, Maybe. :P It's Alegbra but the unit I'm doing I got under control. But if I need help I'll ask ya. ^o^

I love Algebra o_o I was I was still in Algebra, actually. GEOMETRY IS HORRIBLE D: It's torture, just... torture. Somewhat easy, but boring and tortuous.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I was in geometry and it is was torture but they put me back in algebra because I couldn't do graphing or half of the algebra I was suppose to remember O_O]

xD Parallel line proofs are horrible, the rest is easier to understand for me. I remembered algebra mainly because I just, for some reason, love it. xD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Lol ah ok o.o

message 25: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (Toot_The_Flute) | 3 comments Well, hello everyone. The name's Tyler but most of my friends call my Tyty sho yeah^.^ Umm, I haven't really roleplayed on here before, but I do roleplay almost everyday via email and Chatzy with some pretty good people. I try to be as detailed as I possibly can, unless I'm tired xD So yeah, sorry if I'm new to this. Though Sia been like,pestering me to be more active on GR so yeah, lol. nice to meet you all and I hope to have fun :3 Also, I love Math with a passion xD

TYTY. YOU ASSHOLE. Thank you for finally getting your butt on c: Wuv ya <3 I won't let you go inactive this time, hehehe...

message 28: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (Toot_The_Flute) | 3 comments Sure you won't you ass xD You'll always be reminding me :P

'Ello people. And TyTy, of course I will. You know me so well♥

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yo yo! Thanks for the invite loves

Thanks for joining! ^.^

『ℕᴇᴡ Oʀʟᴇᴀɴs ℂᴏᴠᴇɴ Wᴀʀs: Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ』

unread topics | mark unread