Roleplay Roleplay, All Day Everyday discussion

1x1 > Alan ~ Sabreena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Hai!
Any ideas? Oh and I gotta sleep sowwy, so I'll be on tomorrow.

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments It's ok :)
Supernatural for me!

message 3: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Kai
Supernatural like vampire x werewolf stuff or stuff with plots? Night.

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Plots, I think

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Awesome, do you have any ideas? Or

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Yeah, I got some. But first, would you like to be the girl?

message 7: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Yep.

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Great! So, what about a combine between pirates and supernatural?

message 9: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Awesome. So like supernatural pirates?

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Yeah, something like that :) don't forget the pirate-kind language :P aye, aye, captain!

message 11: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Haha, I'm gonna suck at that but ok.
Wanna make your/our charries?

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Sure :) but we need a plot...

message 13: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Whah bout...
So the girl is a powerful supernatural and she'd being hunted down by bunch of creeps and stuff and she's stowed away on a pirate's ship who's also a really powerful supernatural and she basically seeks his protection? And become pirates together lol.

message 14: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Just an idea.

message 15: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Hmmmm, nice :) I'll keep that she's a supernatural and someone want to kill her. It's nice :) ok, what I think is that I'll be a ship boy, or something low-rated, and you came to the ship as a passenger, (of course you don't tell the true reason). Then you pay, bla bla bla... And the story goes on. And of course, the other people on the ship can have powers, too

message 16: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Kai, that's cool. =D
So nooow do you want to make the charries? XD

message 17: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Yeah, I think so :P but... What specie? :?

message 18: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments She can be part angel? or demon? Or?

message 19: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Wait are you a supernatural as well?

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Yeah, she can :) but what I'll and the other men'll be? No idea...

message 21: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Oh, idk

message 22: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments The other people on the ship can be like vamps, and weres and stuff.
But the evil dudes can be warlocks or something?

message 23: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Sure :)

Wait... If I'll be the only human? XD

message 24: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments WEAK EARTHLIIIING.
No but that'd be cool. =D

message 25: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Yeah. The only useless powerless human on the ship... The ship boy who no one pay attention too...

message 26: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Haha yeah sure.
Are we doing a romance?

message 27: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Sure :) can you make your charie first please?

message 28: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Sure.
One sec.

message 29: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments K

message 30: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments Name: Lillian Everthorn/, Lily
Species: Part angel
Personality: Sweet, and caring on the inside. Though she's really feisty, and sarcastic and kind of rude on the outside.
Appearance: description
description
description

message 31: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Name: Alan Fog
Personality: he don't good with people. It's not that he didn't want, or try, but it's because all the people around him are not humans. It even scared him sometimes. But if he'll get a chance, he'll be very nice
Appearance: can't find pictures...

message 32: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments ((Picture-less dude nice lol do you want to start? )))

message 33: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments ((Idk how much to be detailed... I can try my best at whatever you'll say, but it'll be better if you'll start))

message 34: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments ((( Nah, that's fine whatever you're comfortable with. I'm just gonna start with her coming on board )))

Lillian looks behind her as she tries to run faster then she already was. She could feel whoever was chasing her gaining on her. She could see the boat up ahead and knew that if she got on board on time she'd be safe, she'd already bought her ticket. A one way trip to neverland she thought bitterly as she finally slowed down to a jog as hr feet hit the wooden planks of the ship.

message 35: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments "Is she the new passenger, sir?" Alan asked one-eye quietly "aye, she is" one-eye said "go and get 'ere on board, kid" He quickly ran to her, helping her out go in boar "hello" he said to her "I'm Alan, the ship boy" he introduce himself "you're probably the passenger. I'll show you your room" he walked slowly downstairs, to the rooms

message 36: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments "Thanks" she followed him downstairs into her chambers. She was safe here, or at least safer then she was before. "I'm Lillian" she tells him smiling, "And yes I am the passenger" she looks around her it got colder the lower they got but she didn't mind.

message 37: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments "The captain want to have a talk with ya" he said quietly "when you can, of course, mrs." He cleaned a bit the small place, and looked at her "sorry for asking, mrs. But are you... Not human, maybe?" He asked, more quietly than before.

message 38: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments "What does he want to talk to m'bout?" she asks curiously and stares at Alan intently. "I'm not" she whispers not telling him what she was. She didn't know who he was, and didn't know if it was safe giving away her information.

message 39: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments "Dunno" he said "I'm not the one who knows. I'm the one who do whatever he been told to do" he stopped, and looked at a small picture if a tree "not a human, huh?" He said her "so I guess I'm still the only human aboard" he started to walk away "if you need something, mrs. Just tell me"

message 40: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments " I will" she calls back to him going into her room. "And being human isn't bad!" she adds sighing. She wished she was human it would make her life so much easier, though she wouldn't want to curse anybody else with this fate. She decides at the last second and runs back to Alan. "Can I speak with the captain now?" she asks.

message 41: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments He turned around "oh course, mrs. Just a minute" he ran to the captain's room, and knocked on the door "yes?" "Captain, she's here" "let her in, boy" "come, mrs." He said as he ran back "the captain is right now there" he pointed

message 42: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments (( Sorry! I had to go do something! )))

"Thank you!" she told him touching his arm gently. She runs to the Captain's room and knocks on the door, "May I come in?" she asks politely and kind of nervously.

message 43: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments "You're welcome" he says and got back to work
"Yes, come in y'kid" he said "it wherever you want, just not in the treasure chests" he pointed at some treasure chests "so, you're the passenger of the flying crock if you didn't notice it yet. Welcome aboard. Now about your payment, remind me with what exactly you paid?"

((It's ok :) ))

message 44: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments ((( I have to go, but I'll be back later sowwy )))
((( And does she have money to pay with or?)))

message 45: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments ((It's alright. And I don't matter :) ))

message 46: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments ((( Oh ok I'm going after this post ))0

"Oh right, I" Lillian stops frowning. She didn't bring any money with her just a couple of clothes in her bag. "I can't" she mutters looking down, the boat and already left port so there was no way she could be thrown off... "I can pay with something else maybe?" she asks maybe she could work this off or maybe... She shakes her head, no she wouldn't't do it.

message 47: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments Q"prates don't usually do that, but he powers

message 48: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments ((Oops sorry))

message 49: by Alan (new)

Alan | 192 comments "Pirates usually don't do such a thing" the captain said to her "but... I guess I can trust on you. How did you want to pay from me? With what?"

message 50: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 119 comments 'I don't know, Captain's she says honestly looking away focusing her eyes on the ground.

« previous 1 3 4