Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janelle Jasmine x Silence

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Hi I'm up for anything like that too. I can look through my plots and see if I have a plot for that and we can just add more action and slight more violence?

message 2: by Janelle (last edited Nov 25, 2013 07:59PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay and I did get an Idea so I'll post it now so you can see it tomorrow.

Idea: Murders have filled the small town in (Doesn't matter where it is) Two of the top female detectives have been asked to find the serial killers. But what they don't know is they are dating the serial killers. When the two detectives get so close to solving the case they are betrayed and kidnapped by the serial killers/boyfriends. They have to escape before they do get killed.. but the question is can they do it?

Idea: There's a killer on the loose of this town and a female detective is trying to find out who this killer is.. the killer is able to escape everytime.. The killer (girl or boy) is caught by the detective they both end up fighitng the killer takes the detective in her clutches not letting her escape they soon actually fall in love.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay cool it doesn't have to have romance.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay:)

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Are we doing one or two characters?

message 6: by Janelle (last edited Nov 26, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Name: Janelle Thompson
Appearance: Long Brown hair, deep green eyes, small petite, curvy, athletic form, high cheek bones, and heart shaped face
Personality:She's a kind, hard working, smart, protective, and calm.
Family: Her Parents Mara and Calvin Thompson (parents) Scott Thompson (brother)
History: Janelle is a busy person with her work as a detective, she doesn't ever leave anyone pull her down, she's always working she doesn't date, she enjoys being with her family but it doesn't happen, and she has been trained with self defense and a gun.

Janelle hasn't been able to talk to her parents but mostly she talks to her brother more. They don't get along as much but she has to talk to hum since he's also working with her. She has never dated and doesn't want too. She has to go with the staying focus plan she has. She looks up to her work, she works hard and understands what to do. She hasn't shot anyone in years during her job when she got her case victim killed. She has had a bad impression from that,
Job: Detective
Skills: Self Defense, Guns, Knives, and trying to escape.
Likes: Reading, Writing, Self Defense, Running, Dancing, and Gymnastics.
Dislikes: Being pushed around, attacked, and being threatened.
Relationship Status: open
Other:

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay I wasn't sure so you can ignore my boy.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay I'm redoing my girl so it's fine.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments They can be

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay are we both going to play a killer?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay we don't need any Characters for the killers

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Cool

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sure

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Can you and maybe at a crime scene?

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Janelle drove to the crime scene coming out closing her door. "Did you get anything?" She asked her brother heading over to Enyo. When he didnt answer she sighed and went over to her. She saw the body of the person this killer was getting worse. The wounds were definitely bad but it seemed like the body was dragged there.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments "What's the story if this victim?" She asked her quietly glancing around at the sites. She couldn't tell what to say on how to figure out who the killer was. She glanced at the other officers after her brother left.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Janelle nodded. "I was told by one of her friends who called me about this. That they were leaving a movie and she went ahead to get their car warmed up and she was found like this." She explained. "I'll set up a questioning meeting with her mother and friends." She wasn't sure why these murders kept occurring they were too horrible.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments She nodded. "We will find out who did this." She said confidently they had to if not it would break them. It would hurt her for not finding the killer.

((Maybe when they are separate heading home?))

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments ((We can skip till then))

She nodded and looked around. She talked to the officer in charge wondering how bad he injuries were. She wasn't sure what else to say.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Janelle got out of her car not noticing anything suspicious she closed her car doors after getting her bag.

Someone dressed in black looked at Enyo hiding he had a cloth full of chloroform to grab her, he wasn't going to let her or her partner ruin the fun.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments The masked man followed her holding his gun ready to grab her. He wasnt sure where she was going or if the dog saw him or not. He glanced around his partner was getting the other detective.