1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Morgan and awesome: número uno

Comments Showing 1-50 of 364 (364 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments This is my first rp doing malexmale

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments ^-^ yay! Lol so would you wanna do anything specific??

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Maybe like a teen thing where the popular guy is secretly gay but finds love with a not so popular guy and makes him keep it a secret.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Hmmm okay sure who do ya wanna be??

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments I can be either the popular guy or the geek. Hmm, who would you like to be?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Maybe the geek??

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Okay, i.can be the popular guy. =) so, characters?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Yup I'll post mine tomorrow gtg :)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Ok. While you're give I'll do mine =P

Name: Damien Ryder
Looks: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pxXGKBuJTgY...

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Name: Kendall Porter
Nickname: Ken (he finds it insulting his mother named him after a girl, so he tries to have a more masculine nickname... It just doesn't feel right though)
Sexuality: In the closet gay
Appearance:

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments How should we start.

On a side note, i would totally date Kendall, gay or not lol

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments ^-^ lol yeah. Hmm maybe at school or something..??

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments How about ken is getting picked on for his name and Damien somewhat sticks up for him?

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Okay sure :)! Should I start then??

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Yes, if you please.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall rolled his eyes as his mother called out a bye from her window. He didn't acknowledge it though as he kept his head down walking into the building. Of course he didn't make it very far when he was stopped by the entrance and shoved towards the ground, only stumbling a little though- this was always a morning routine of his. "Hey Kendall, you little fag, where's your mommy?" They asked, laughing once again at the same stupid comments they made every day. He gritted his teeth doing his best to ignore them as he tried pushing past the two.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien was hanging out with some of his friends when he saw two other well known guys bothering Kendall. At first he just watched but he soon became annoyed. After a while the same jokes became stale and he looked away from it. He felt a little sorry for the guy. He was pretty cute anyways. A sigh escaped Damien's lips before he pushed himself away from the wall he was leaning on. "excuse me, i gotta deal with something." He leisurely strode over to them and looped a finger in the back of one of the bully's shirt collar and tugged him away from Kendall. "hey, lighten it up guys." He turned and stood in front of the geek. "its not like he choose his name and i doubt you guys have never told your mom you love her, so why don't you leave him alone?" He rose an eyebrow at them, daring them to defy him.

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments The guy stiffened slightly as he felt him holding onto his shirt. He pulled away jabbing his elbow in the guys stomach. The other one laughed softly, "Oh but I do tell her I love her all the time. Just like little Ms.Kendall does when he wakes up in the morning and when he goes to bed at night. " He said pushing Damien out of the way and shoving Kendall in the chest so he stumbled back a few more steps. "See you later then." He said with a small sneer before walking back into the school to meet up with the rest of his friends as the other guy reluctantly fell in behind him. Kendall sighed softly, shaking his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. He mumbled a thanks under his breath before slipping past him and walking inside.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien quickly glared at the two guys but let them walk off. He turned to Kendall Anne quickly put his hand on his shoulder "hey, just so you know, i like your name." He smiled at him. "don't try too hard to cover it up, okay?" He pulled away and started walking back to his friends. Those bullies really were just jerks. Besides, he was gay and he was one of the most popular guys in school. Of course, no one actually knew he was a flaming queer. Details. Details. He started talking to his friends a if he hadn't left.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall nodded his head with a small smile. Once the guy left it quickly faded from his face. He quickly tried to get to class, doing his best not to be stopped by other people. Once he was in math he was finally able to relax. He pulled his headphones out of his backpack, untangling them as he paced them over his ears and turned on his iPod. He sighed softly laying his head down on his desk, knowing there was at least another twenty minutes befor the beginning of class.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien sighed as the time came to go to class. He had the same first period and lunch as Kendall but didn't really know it. He thought about how cute the feel was before shaking him out of his head and laughed with his friends as they walked to class. They had to part ways once he was at his math class. "see you studs later." He chuckled, going into class. He was slightly surprised when he saw Kendall laying on a desk only a few seats from his but he quickly came out of his shock and took his seat, just as the late bell rang. Damien leaned back in his chair, looking at the front board as class began.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall was completely oblivious to the fact the guy had even even walked into the classroom. Having never even got a good look at Damien it was safe to say he didn't know the jock had been the ones to make those two guys go away earlier this morning. He rubbed his eyes as he carefully placed his headphones back into his backpack. He let out a soft sigh as the teacher wrote problems down on the board and he copied then into his notebook.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien doodled in his notebook absent mindedly. He drew random things like cars and animals but at one point he found himself drawing Kendall's deep Caribbean seablue eyes. Why was he suddenly so interested in the geek? Its not like they had even noticed each other before today. He closed his notebook and tried to concentrate on the class since there was a test coming up. He still didn't really get what they were working on but he would have to get it if he wanted to pass this semester. He would have to find a tutor or something.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall completely understood everything, finishing the problem within minutes. Since he was done before the rest of the class he pulled out his phone to see if had any texts or updates. It was safe to say since he had a total of two friends he only had one text, and it was from his mother. He rolled his eyes slightly, texting her back to tell her he'd pick up the chinese take out for dinner.

message 25: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Nov 30, 2013 03:41PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Once class was over Damien got up and put his stuff back in his backpack. As he shouldered his backpack he glanced over at Kendall. Maybe he could tutor him. He was smart right? And Ken did owe him a bit for trying to get those idiots to leave him alone. Damien started walking towards him as he contemplated the idea. "er, hey." He smiled at him as he attempted to start a conversation.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall gathered up his things in his bag once he was finished, letting out a small sigh and fiddling with his glasses for a moment. He groaned in frustration, praying his new set of contacts would arrive in the mail soon. He looked up curiously as he saw the jock... who's name he didn't know approach him. He raised an eyebrow hoping he wasn't about to yell or mock him. He shook his head, the dude probably didn't even want to talk to him anyways.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "er, Kendall right?" Damien started awkwardly though with the same amount of confidence he uses with everyone. "you're good at math right? You understand what the teacher bales on about everyday." He smiled, trying to be friendly. "you think you could help me before the test? You know, just enough to pass." He asked, a small note of hope in his voice. "i mean, i did help you with those jerks earlier. And if you need help or anything in the future you could just ask." Damien offered

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments "Oh that was you?" Kendall asked as he looked back up at him, with a questioning gaze. He noticed the small hint of hope in his voice, shrugging his shoulders, mind as well- he really had nothing else to do with his life. Right? He rolled his eyes ever so slightly anyways as he slung his backpack over his shoulders and hooked his thumbs with the straps. "Yeah sure... just um... tell me when you'd like to meet up." He said, narrowing his eyes slightly, beginning to wonder if this was a prank as he looked him over. Kendal honestly wouldn't put it past anyone in this school to do so. Get him alone and do something horrible.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He grinned happily "great! Thanks man you're really saving my ass." He chuckled. "oh, um is after school for a few days fine? Just give me your number and I'll send you my address." He told him honestly. Noticing his suspicious gaze Damien smirked "look, I'm not like the jerks you have to deal with." He held out his hand. "I'm Damien." His smile was slightly charming but mostly friendly, trying to make this guy understand that he was one of the few good guys in thus goods forsaken school. 

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall started to panic slightly, his house? No way. "Uh, how about we meet up at the library or something?" He asked, none to comfortable with giving him his address either. Quickly though he wrote his number down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He rolled his eyes, everyone was a jerk, you just had to push them far enough to see that side. "Kendall." He said dryly, already knowing that Damien already knew that. He sighed softly, fiddling with the dog tag he had attached to his neck lace. "See you later." He said with a wave of his hand as he escaped the classroom and headed towards second period English.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien accepted the number "uh, sure. That's fine too." He shrugged, not really caring. he frowned slightly when Kendall rolled his eyes, not exactly loving his attitude. What was thus geek's problem? "er yeah." He muttered, noticing he was messing with a dog tag though he didn't say anything about it. "later." He grumbled, now a but irritated with his new tutor. He was trying to be friendly and ask for help but one way or another Kendall seemed to be taking it the wrong way. He headed towards his science class, still a little miffed by Kendall's irritatingly rude suspicion.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall sat in the back row as usual smiling over at his friend Serenity who was placed in the front. Of course their teacher was idiotic and said she had to get to know their names, which was why she put them in alphabetical order, and it was just his luck that the last letter in the class started with a P. He sighed softly as the English teacher, Ms.Fiztgerald, put on a film and asked them to interpret messages that were shown throughout the actions of the people and objects. Surprisingly class went by faster then it usually. He gathered his things together before meeting up with Serenity in the hallway.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (want me to be Serenity or should we skip to lunch/after school?)

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments ((Hmm skip. U can choose lunch or after school =P))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (lets just go to after school lol)
Damien put Kendall's number in his phone then texted him. hey, its Damien. Meet me in the library. Damien sighed as he leaned back in his chair as he waited for his little tutor to show up. Ken may be cute but his attitude wasn't. "better not be like that the whole time..." He muttered impatiently to himself.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall got his text when he was already in his friends car. He cursed silently, having completely gotten. "Hey, I forgot i have something. See you later?" He asked his friend, kissing her cheek. He didn't wait for a response before he got out of the car. He sighed softly going up to the second floor where the library was. He looked around for Damien, going over towards the table he was at. He sat down with a small sigh, pulling out his math book.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien rose am eyebrow at him. "you forgot didn't you?" He chuckled slightly at the thought. He pulled out his own book and his notebook. "so, could we just start with what we were working on in today's class?" He asked, tucking his pencil behind his ear as he reached into his bag and pulled out a glasses. He pulled out the black rimmed lenses before pushing them up his nose.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall raised an eyebrow slightly as he watched him putting on his glasses, feeling a smile tugging at his lips before he quickly pushed it away. He cleared his throat slightly. "Yeah." He admitted, "Short term memory loss right here." He said, straightening up slightly in his chair as he grabbed his notebook, flipping through the pages as he went to today's lesson. He scooted closer towards him so he could look over both of their work as he opened his book as well.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien smirked as he saw Kendall try not to smile. "hey, don't tell anyone about the glasses. I've got an image to uphold you know." He joked. He leaned over slightly, trying to see what page Kendall was on, his arm accidentally brushing against Ken's. He floored to the right page and opened his notebook. "so what do i do, Mr.Tutor?" He asked, half jokingly.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendall couldn't help but roll his eyes when he heard what he said. "I bet." He muttered as he pulled out his pencil as well running it down the page. "Well first you get an A. Then you pass the class. Then you no longer need a tutor." He told him in a duh tone as he began to explain to him what they did in class, taking no notice to how close they were.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien seemed to mope a bit during the tutoring session, .muttering under his breath. "you're doing it again..." He tried to concentrate on the math but kept asking Kendall to slow down our explain. Finally he groaned and laid his forehead against the cool pages of the open textbook. "i don't understand any of this..." Damien turned to look at Kendall, his head still resting on the book. "how do you remember all this?" He asked.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments Kendal raised an eyebrow. "Doing what?" He asked his eyes landing on him for a few minutes before shaking his head. He laughed softly when he asked the question, keeping his eyes on his own book as he bit his lip. "I don't know 'm just brilliant." He told him, a smile pulling at his lips as he looked back at him.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien rolled his eyes "well, at least you're finally smiling... Even if it is at my own expense." He sat up again. "maybe you could trying explaining it a different way?" He looked at the math problems on the page they were on. "because all i see are numbers and symbols. And i know I'm suppose to understand what they mean but i don't." He sighed and leaned back in his seat. He didn't seem confident like he normally did. "maybe i should just acceptthat I'm going to fail..."

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know how i can help. I am not the person for the job of being a tutor." Kendall said, adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose as he crossed his arms back over his chest. He pulled out his phone looking back down at the time, surprised to see how minutes had gone by already. "I don't know, and honestly i don't care too much if you fail. But i have to leave in like ten minutes so you better figure it out." He said, flipping back through his book.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien looked away "and you're doing it again... Acting just like the guys that bully you." He stood and gathered up his books and shoved them in his bag. "i don't know why i asked you for help." He looked at him. "i mean, you wouldn't even look st me when i tried to help you out. And it was such a half-hearted thank you that i almost regretted trying." He pulled off his glasses. "later Ken." He muttered before turning to leave the library. "but my offer from earlier still stands... If those guys keep bothering you just call me."

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments "Unlikely." He murmured watching him leave. He sighed softly gathering his things into his backpack. He pulled out his homework letting out a small sigh, realizing he sill had another half an hour before he got a ride. He went through it quickly, stopping by his locker before he waited outside for Serenity to arrive.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien was sitting outside on the curb on the phone. "yeah... Its fine, I'll just walk... Its no problem dad its not like... Like you haven't done this before... Yeah well, have fun." He hung up angrily and stood. "its cold, I'm hungry, and my dad's too fucking busy with some chick at the bar to pick me up... Well isn't this just the best day ever." He started walking away from the school, his usual confident and carelessly happy demeanor having completely vanished, leaving an angry and alone baseball player. He didn't even notice that Kendall was outside the while time.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments He raised an eyebrow watching as he left. Okay kid had issues, and apparently he couldn't keep his feeling s to himself. He ran his fingers through his hair as he yanked his headphones back out from his backpack and leaned back against the bench to relax. When Serenity pulled up into the parking lot she honked her horn to get his attention. Kendal gathered his things walking over towards his car, stuffing his things in the back before hopping into the passenger seat.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien tipped if his glasses, stuffing them back in their case before he shoved them into his bag. He walked home, his head down as he put his earns in and listened to his music. Surprisingly enough, he liked classical. Not the rap stuff his friends seemed to love. He wondered why he was a jock and not Kendall? Damien fit the bill off geek just as much as he did. He was only popular because he played some dumb sport and was easy on the eyes. Sighing, he went into his house.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 853 comments He declined the seat backwards closing his eyes as he tried to get some rest before he had to return to his hectic house. Luckily Serenity was smart enough to remember he had to pick up the food for his mom. He grabbed a fifty, knowing his family wouldn't be cheap as he walked into the Chinese take out place. He asked for the food listed under Cheryl's name, sighing softly as he leaned against the counter and waited. In the end he walked out with for bags filled with food, shaking his head as he got back into the car.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8