Black Butler discussion

London > Devil's tavern

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond was working behind the bar, like always. He was the manager of this place so you could easily find him here if you were looking for him.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments grelle could be found here, drinking, lazing and planning his mext move in his amazin plot to get sebby-chan <3<3<3<3

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond quietly sighs, cleaning the dishes. it wasnt as busy as some nights, but its been this way for a few weeks now. He was always quiet, but it didnt bother anyone, he was just plan mysterious, everyone knows that so they dont question it.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Grelle eyed the bar tendrr. "can i have more.beer" he called out?! can grim reapers even drink?!

message 5: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Dec 04, 2013 06:15AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond somehow knew what the man was going to say as he glanced at the man, pulling the same beer out from under the counter that The man has been drinking and he slid it on the bar table to the man, trusting he'd catch it and just in case he didnt slide it too hard and fast and just to start a conversation like he does to mostly everyone, he asks,"something on your mind?"

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Grelle caught it and gulped half of it down "im just ttying to come up with a plan to get my love to be with me forever <3~~~"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond gave a small nod,"ah.. then that is a good reason to drink.. but whatevers blocking you two from each other is just another obstical, with alot of hard work im sure youll find a way to be with her.. forever.. though you'd technically have to be immortal to do that.." he faintly smiles,"but theres always a way."

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments grelle laughed loudly at the man's words (lol before i accidently said world) "for you. This guy just doesnt ... accept that we were ment to be" ~~~~ pfft mortality pfft

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away in ....lost track wrote: "grelle laughed loudly at the man's words (lol before i accidently said world) "for you. This guy just doesnt ... accept that we were ment to be" ~~~~ pfft mortality pfft"

He glances at him,"so its another guy? then just fight for her. I mean, its what us guys do best" He didnt know what else to say since he hasnt been in love in awhile, but thats what he did to his last girlfriend.

message 10: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments The door swung open and William stalked in, his cold eyes scanning the room to land on Grelle. "Reaper Sutcliffe," he said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

( o.o can I make like an assistant for William? xD )

message 12: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments ((That would be AWESOME. WILLIAM APPROVES))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Grelle cakles? "so that little mouse squeaked!!" Grelle laughed. "he will pay for that later...but now..." he turned to will and smiled creepily. "hya!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

( Great!!! I'll have to make her tomorrow xD)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond fell silent and continued working. His eyes were lightly red as if he were exaughsted and he quietly sighed, looking around.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

A tall woman with a beautiful figure walked in the bar, making almost every head turn to her. " Reaper Sutcliff...You are not working but you are causing my master to be stressed " She said sharply. Her raven black hair was put in a ponytail as her blue framed glasses were placed on her nose. Alison was William's assistant and she was very very scary when you made her upset. She strides over to Grell and grabbed him by his throat and squeeze hard " Go back to work!!!" she says her eyes flashing a demonic red as men stared at her body which was cased in a tight black dress with a jacket.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Grelle's eyes popped? the crazy women got on his nerves almost as much as will did himself. But in his drunken haze he dint say a word.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison narrowed her eyes before she looked at the tender " Give me a bottle of the cheapest vodka you got " she said her grip releasing from Grell's throat.

message 19: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments ((Sorry, had to go for a while but I'm back now~))

William raised an eyebrow slightly, but he looked amused as he sat on a stool. "Alison, don't injure him too much. He has to work after this," he commented.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond continued to work, not even noticeing the new people come in unless they asked for a drink. He wasnt surprised by the women though, most girls now a days acted pretty much the same in his eyes.

message 21: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments William looked at Desmond. "Give me whatever you've got," he said after a moment.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond gave a nod, asking,"cheap or expensive?" When ever they told him that, this is the first question he had to ask in order to give them something.

message 23: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "Money is irrelevant. Whatever tastes good."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments he nods, grabbing an expinsive beer and slid it on the counter, trusting that he'd catch it.

message 25: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments Will caught it effortlessly, taking a sip and nodding approvingly. "I've never been here before. Maybe I should have come sooner," he commented.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond faintly smiled,"indeed, its ranked as one of the best in town" He started cleaning the dishes. It was true, most people have heard about it because of not only the drinks, but because of the staff as well.

message 27: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments He nodded again. "Really? I only heard of it because a colleague was...taking leave." With this he glared slightly at Grelle.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments He nods, smileing,"i see. well, you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask"

message 29: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "I will. Thankyou."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments He nods before going back to cleaning up the place.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison gave a smile to William " I wouldn't dream of hurting him..." she says before slamming him to the floor. " What you hear are actually moans of pleasure...Dear Mr. Sutcliff loves this " she says with a bash of her beautiful eyelashes. She sat down at the bar " Give me a bottle of cheap beer please " she said kindly to the tender.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

( I'm sorry but this is bugging me its Grell not Grelle )

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond couldnt hide his smile at how strong the women actually was as he nodded, grabbing a beer and he used the table to pop the lid off before handing it to her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave him a dazzling smile of thanks before she took the bottle. She leaned to Grell " See this bottle of beer? Its so very breakable...its cheap..and utterly disgusting..." She said before breaking it over his head. She brushed off the small pieces of glass on her hand as she smiles " You are just like that bottle...now get back to work before I really drag you to hell or take away your precious little chainsaw". Alison turned away from him and sighs " Sorry about the mess dear...I promise if you give me a WKD blue I won't break it over anyone's head " she says with a wink.

message 35: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments ((Yeah...I thought it was but Coolkid was spelling it with an e on the end?))

"Alison. I don't care if Mr. Sutcliffe likes it, don't trash the poor man's tavern," he said as an afterthought. A small smile was tickling at his face however.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond glanced back as if he had a feeling that she was going to do that and he motioned a guy over who cleaned up the glass before he gave her the WKD blue.

message 37: by Nova (last edited Dec 08, 2013 08:41PM) (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "I apologise for my apprentice," he commented.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond chuckles,"relax.. im not the type of man who gets angered easy, my boss is rarely here anyways so i dont really care" He then turned his gaze back to the glass he was washing.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments ((lol alright))

message 40: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments (I always had an E on Sutcliffe, but not on Grell. Hmhm))

"It's alright, Alison. Just save the violence for reaping, alright?" He'd never admit it, but he had a soft spot for his apprentice. She was the first the Reaper Association had let him have.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison opened her bottle before taking a drink from it, feeling the cold liquid caress her throat. She set the bottle down before she looked at William " Sutcliff had it coming to him anyway...He knows better then to piss me off " she smirks.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond finally set the glass down and sat on his stool behind the counter. It still didnt seem busy so a little break wouldnt hurt anyone, though he'd get up if anyone asked for more.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison glanced at the tender before smiling " What is your name by the way?" she asked sweetly. Her nail traced the rim around the bottle of her WKD blue as she fixes her blue framed glasses.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond glances at her, smileing,"Desmond, though most people call me demon boy." He leaned back against the back of the stool as he asked,"and yours?"

message 45: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments William drained the beer and set the glass on the table, pulling a small black notebook out of his suit jacket and beginning to write in it.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

The assistant smiled " I'm Alison but most people call me fucking bitch " She teased. She saw William take out his notebook and she snatched it away from him " You are being rude Will...Working while at a tavern will bring ya bad luck " she spoke as she held the notebook out of his reach.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond quietly chuckled,"well.. nice to meet you" He wasnt really in the mood to show the other side of him, it caused him too much energy. He then looked around at the bar in thought.

message 48: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "Alison," he sighed disapprovingly, but didn't attempt to get the notebook back. "Bad luck isn't real." His gaze slid back to Desmond. "William," he said.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 159 comments Desmond nods in greeting to William, giving a small smile.

message 50: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments "Alison is my assistant," he added, the tiniest hint of a smirk on his face.

« previous 1 3 4