Superheroes and Comic Book Club discussion

Henchmen
This topic is about Henchmen
Author's Corner > What about the henchmen?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eric Lahti | 30 comments One of things I've always been interested in is a villain's henchmen. They're kind of the unsung heroes of villainy, but they never really get any love, so I wrote a book from a henchman's point of view. I tried to roll in some more real-world ideas, so the villain, while pretty powerful, doesn't wear tights or a crazy helmet and doesn't threaten the U.N. She, and her henchmen, try to fly under the radar and only pop up when it's time to do something dastardly. I have a background in physical and personal security, so I tried to make use of that as well.

Anyway, it's a fun read and there are probably worse ways to spend some free time than following the exploits of a villain and her henchmen.

The book is available on Amazon as a Kindle download. Sorry, I don't have a print version of it. In fact, I'm not entirely certain how to go about submitting it to a publisher.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 1 comments Awesome! I'll be downloading it for sure. I've been waiting decades for the person who introduced me to The Lemon Man to unleash his creative talents and help others develop a keen understanding for the unsung anti-heroes that make a villain worthy of a hero's attention. This promises to be a great read!

Eric Lahti | 30 comments Well, there no Lemon Man in it. Not yet, anyway.

Eric Lahti | 30 comments The first chapter of my book, Henchmen, is available for free right here on Goodreads! I can't guarantee it will rock your world, but at least it won't easy listening it.

https://www.goodreads.com/ebooks/down...

message 5: by Adrian (new)

Adrian (adystarkey75) | 3 comments henchmen sounds fun, always wondered how they got to apply to be a henchmen, it's not often you see a henchmen vacancie in the job adds, i'll have a read too

Eric Lahti | 30 comments Adrian wrote: "henchmen sounds fun, always wondered how they got to apply to be a henchmen, it's not often you see a henchmen vacancie in the job adds, i'll have a read too"

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it. Jeez. I need to get on Goodreads more often. Sorry for taking a month to reply.

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben Langdon Hi Eric,
Have you looked into Createspace? That's an easy way to print publication.

Eric Lahti | 30 comments Hi Ben,

Henchmen and Arise are both available in print through Createspace.

E.

message 9: by Ben (new)

Ben Langdon Sounds good