A Naruto RP Group discussion

~The Leaf Village~ > * Mission: On The Road~ *

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 736 comments Mod
~ Here will be your way to what village you head to!

message 2: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

((Continue from Leaf village -> Sand Village ))

As the carriage strolled on from the Leaf village Hanako kept quiet and her eyes set forward. Still thinking about the old woman's words.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 29 comments Sam decided to watch silently from a distance. She watched the moving carriage, while jumping from tree to tree. 'I hope there's going to be action for once.' She thought to herself before focusing on the task at hand.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 111 comments Lily was walking beside Matt she was still jealous but a faint blush could be seen Matt had said he loved her and he kissed her

message 5: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako sighed as they continued their slow pace to the san village.

"Ma'am?" She tapped on the window of the carriage ," Why did you tell me those things early... I... I am just a ninja..." Her face clearly showed her confusion.

The woman opened her window and stared at Hanako with a smile ," We are all people dear girl... You should act more like that young couple! Do you have a lover?"

Hanako blushed with wide eyes and looked away from the woman.

"I'll take that as a no." Miss Ido smiled as she shut her window and blinds.

'This old woman... Is way too much like my grandmother...' she thought as a sigh left her lips.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 111 comments " excuse me ma'am ?" Lily asked the old lady " would you like something to drink ?"

message 7: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She opened the window once more ," No thank you child I am quite fine with what I have. Really everyone... You need not worry about an old bat like me!" the old woman laughed lightly.

Hanako sighed knowing full well it was her duty to worry and protect her.

((Hey guys we'll continue on here for just a bit longer till Lucy comes in with her character alright? then I'll make a new thread for the sand village! with a bit of action before the sand (; haha! Cool? ))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 111 comments Lily smiled "but ma'am it's my duty and you remind me of my grandmother " she meant that in the nicest way because Lily's grandmother was a kind old lady who raised lily until she died " and ma'am please accept this " lily offered an emerald colored bracelet with her village's mark on it

message 9: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Miss Ido gingerly grabbed the bracelet ," Though I may not wear jewelry I'll keep this in my possessions." Then she laughed lightly ," And I've been told that many times. I tease..." she looked towards Hanako ," I care... or I may just look like them." she smiled ," Oh but please do be careful as we head into the sand village..."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 111 comments Lily smiled and offered miss Ido some water

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan | 29 comments Sam still remained hidden, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

message 12: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She shook her ," Oh no dear I am quite fine with what I have here."

((Hmmm... Idk if Lucy will make it this mission so shall we press on everyone?))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 111 comments (( yea ))

Lily smiled " yes ma'am " then she went back to Matt

message 14: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

(( Well without further ado... To the Thread: The Sand Village- The Road ))

message 15: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 746 comments Mod
right before they left, Misaki ran up. She was late, like she has been every day of this month, though she always had a good excuse. "sorry im late ma'am.. I got caught up with chores.."

message 16: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (last edited Nov 27, 2013 09:24PM) (new)

Before they left Hanako gave her a strict look.

She sighed ," Misaki how many times have I told you to be on time or not show up at all. You should know better young lady..." she patted her head lightly as they continued their journey.

((Now try to keep up lil lady :D ))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 111 comments Lily was smiling laughing at something Matt did

message 18: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (new)

Raven wrote: "Before they left Hanako gave her a strict look.

She sighed ," Misaki how many times have I told you to be on time or not show up at all. You should know better young lady..." she patted her head l..."

(ok lol does she go to the sand village road now?)

She smiles lightly,"sorry ma'am.." she slowly followed. She was quiet like always, mostly because she didnt have alot of friends here and She had alot on her mind that the normal world just wouldnt understand.

message 19: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"Misaki your my sister? It is okay to just call me nii-chan(Oh whatever nickname you'll come up with lol)" Hanako patter her head. and yes just jump to that one.

message 20: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (new)

((k, ill have her reply to what Nii-chan said when there lol))