Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York Institute > Dining room

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The place where the people living here eat.

message 2: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra entered the dining room and tied her long hair into a bun. It was getting pretty annoying hanging down like that. She sat down on one of the chairs.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Dec 02, 2013 04:16PM) (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani fallowed behind her and sat across from her and kept her blue eyes down,

message 4: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "I'm hungry." Sierra said. "Aren't you?" she looked at Dani across the table. "I hope Isabelle's cooked something eatable."

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani nodded and wrapped her arms around her stomach, "Maybe we should just order pizza or something."

message 6: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "Let's just wait." Sierra said, her eyes glittering. She went towards the kitchen and stood outside the door. "Isabelle?"

message 7: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ******CHANGE TOPIC********

message 8: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments Miranda walked into the dining room the next morning to see Sierra sitting at the table. "You're up early," She remarked.
Noting the empty table, she asked, "You don't happen to have anything to eat, do you? I knew people in New York were slightly image-obsessed, but I didn't think they'd starve themselves." She said this in a dry way, but really meant it as a joke.

message 9: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "I don't know what there is to eat." Sierra said. "I've heard Isabelle usually cooks around here though she seems to not be here now." she offered one of her very rare smiles to Miranda.

message 10: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Should we play other characters too? ex: Alec, Isabelle...))

Miranda returned her smile and sat down at the table. "You know," She told Sierra, "Most Institutes have someone cook or whatever. This Institute has very little staff. Which is odd, due to its grandeur." She fiddled with her thumbs absentmindedly as she spoke.

message 11: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Yeah. I guess Aleissa left the group. She had Isabelle and Alec...I don't know.))

"I know." Sierra said. "It struck me as a bit odd when I first came here and I said it's not very grand." she shrugged. "Maybe they don't like keeping servants here. There are very few people living here anyway."

message 12: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Ok.. Do you want to claim a character or...?))

"Yeah," She agreed. It felt odd to have a normal chat with Sierra, since most of the one she had only talked to her about how to operate a blade. "The funny thing is, I just realized no one but you know I'm here. The head of the Institute doesn't even know I've arrived! And it's my second day here!"

message 13: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((I don't know. Whatever you want. I'm okay with anything.))

"Not actually your second day." Sierra said. "You arrived yesterday in the afternoon. It's still your first day according to me." she walked towards the kitchen and looked inside. "I guess we're the first ones up." she said. "Nobody's in here."

((I'll send a group message and see if people still want the characters they claimed))

message 14: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Ok. :D))

"It feels slightly... odd. You know, with no one else awake. I kind of feel out of place." She looked longingly at the kitchen, "And hungry," She added.
She stood up and joined Sierra in the kitchen. "Do you know how to cook? I'd volunteer but I'm absolutely dreadful at it. Also, I've already broken enough here, and I'd prefer to not accidentally burn the Institute down while preparing cereal."

message 15: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra scoffed. "I don't think it's possible to burn anything down while making cereal. You don't even need to cook it. You're just being ridiculous." She looked at the kitchen. Seemed ordinary enough. She could cook and she had cooked sometimes for her parents when her mom was too busy to cook. "Maybe I'll try." she said walking inside.

((We'll move this RP to the kitchen))