H.M. Ward's Hot N' Steamy Romances discussion

The Arrangement > The Arrangement 12

Comments Showing 1-50 of 262 (262 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (last edited Dec 12, 2013 08:24AM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 912 comments Mod
THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 12 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials

***Warning Sexual Content***
There is so much blood that I can't think. The night goes from bliss to chaos in a matter of moments.As the truth begins to unravel, it's clear that I can't trust anyone, except Sean Ferro. The same man that threatens to destroy me could also be my salvation--and I could be his.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 125 pages each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1-12 are on sale now.~

message 2: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments For real?? Oh sweet baby Jesus.......thank you

message 3: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Perry | 195 comments SQUEE..Can't wait!! :D

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Riley (tiffanyriley82) | 13 comments yayayayayay

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Riley (tiffanyriley82) | 13 comments I am loving brian :) sheesh I cant get enough

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissajc) | 13 comments Is 12 out yet?

message 7: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Has she had sign ups for AR 12..

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissajc) | 13 comments Ok cool beans thanks!

message 9: by Chanteal (new)

Chanteal Justice | 14 comments Awesome! I'm so ready!

message 10: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Just read about next week! So excited

message 11: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Jawor mccully | 39 comments Sorry I have not been able to get on much the past couple of weeks. But I am so looking forward to some Sean tomorrow night.

message 12: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Let's hope so ladies! I asked her on FB if there were going to be ARC's for AR 12 and I got a response from her husband Mike. He said Holly had slipped a little in her health again so wasn't definite on release. Also that less than half of ARC reviewers were actually leaving a review. Crazy people, I hope that doesn't ruin it for the rest of us! I did happen to mention that she has a great dedicated group that will always be ready to help out whenever we can!

message 13: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Amen sister! It's a privilege, not to be taken for granted. I still purchase some after reading the aRC!

message 14: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments I didn't do the lAst Christmas one, but will for sure do the Proposition!

message 15: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments I like a personal opinion, but it has to have meaning. I like vague character descriptions, as well as a generalized description of the storyline. Just enough to entice me to read it!
I don't like details, or "cliffs notes" as some of those seem to be!

How about you?

message 16: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments I like to know what made that specific book interesting.
You can say the characters developed this way or that way, that you loved the style (and compare it to another book), or something that clues me in as to what to expect when reading it.
As well as any annoyances.
For instance, I don't know if you read the Chasing series (chasing beautiful, chasing paradise and there's one more). Well, I left a good review of the first one because I liked it, but the 2nd and 3rd books were a piece of garbage to me because of where the author took the characters. The lead male that was "perfect" in the first book became abusive and violent in the next 2 books. I think the author was trying to emulate the personality of other books where the lead has a strong, controlling personality. That's pretty much what I said in my review.
Anyways, I just like to know what to expect.

message 17: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Yes, I completely agree.
What I wrote here wasn't my review but my comments on the review.
But bad reviews help me too. What if it's a book really not with reading? I prefer honesty that 100% undying love for an author.

message 18: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Worth*

message 19: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Thank you Mel for the update. I've been out all morning, and now I'm happily signed up for the ARC!! Did you see the post about her editor saying she should tone down the sex scene??? WTF???? No toning for me please.....this is Sean we're talking about here. She's gonna be in big trouble with Bryan if she's toning down Sean!!! Woooo....Lord, HAVE MERCY!!!!

To go along with the other piece of what you said, those who don't plan to leave a review, don't sign up. You're ruining it for the rest of us who actually dedicate time and effort to help her rather than receive a free fricking book!!!! That is all....

message 20: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Sent an email just now.
I've never done it before so I hope I get he chance to do it.
I'm a bit of a grammar/spelling nazi too so I might be able to help... Although her books are very well written. I don't know if she's that good or has great proof readers but it's always a pleasure to read her books.

message 21: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments I think I'm screwed... They ask for a review on Amazon. Well, I never buy my books on Amazon. I either buy them on iTunes or Kobo.
Guess that means I'm out no?

message 22: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments I tried and this is the error I got

"To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. Learn more about writing customer reviews.
If your purchase was completed more than 48 hours ago, let us know here.

If you have another account and you have already used it to make a purchase, you can sign into that account to write a review."

Amazon sucks!!

message 23: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Ps: I've never bought anything from Amazon. I really dislike them, grrr

message 24: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Click on customer reviews, scroll down a bit and there should be a box that says create your own review.

message 25: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Capizola | 3 comments Paola wrote: "I tried and this is the error I got

"To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital ..."

That happened to me with The Proposition. I had to call amazon and talk to someone. It took me an extra week before my review would show up.

message 26: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (ablalock06) | 3 comments The anticipation is killing me!!!!

message 27: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Weird....u can review on kobo, Barnes and Nobel, books, goodreads, I don't know if amazon is a requirement.

message 28: by Loraine (new)

Loraine Oliver (loraineoliver) it is just their way of being nasty that you do not buy Amazon, I wonder if Kobo and Barnes and Noble do the same?

message 29: by Loraine (new)

Loraine Oliver (loraineoliver) I just buy from Amazon as I have a kindle. I have never had any problems with them and whenever I had an issue with them they straightened it out right on the spot(charged me 2.00 extra for cd).

message 30: by Sarymil (new)

Sarymil | 24 comments Melanie-anne wrote: "Holy hell ladies... you HAVE TO BUY THIS ONE TOMORROW!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!! Posting my review NOW!"

Mel's right!!! It doesn't disappoint...you will LOVE!!! Get it as soon it comes out!!

message 31: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments I am so jealous right now I can't stand it!

message 32: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Thanks for saying so Mel....this is like being in labor just waiting and waiting for delivery! Painful, very very painful.

message 33: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments I want to grovel and plead for her to send me a copy! Hahaha! Maybe I. Need counseling!! Haha

message 34: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments I'm going to retread 11!

message 35: by Loraine (new)

Loraine Oliver (loraineoliver) I don't see my review for Arrangement 12 i have never posted a review so I don't know what to do it is not showing except in my list of read books-HELP!!

message 36: by Loraine (new)

Loraine Oliver (loraineoliver) thank you!!

message 37: by Loraine (new)

Loraine Oliver (loraineoliver) thanks so much Melanie-anne!

message 38: by Loraine (new)

Loraine Oliver (loraineoliver) I saw it there!! Thanks so much!! I guess was looking in the wrong place. Thanks again for the heads up!!!

message 39: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissajc) | 13 comments Is this out now?

message 40: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Yeah, still not showing on amazon. Please post the link if u see it!

message 41: by Sarymil (new)

Sarymil | 24 comments Someone posted spoilers in Holly's FB post! Ensure not to read comments if u haven't read it yet!

message 42: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments Seriously!!! Stupid people!!!

message 43: by Sarymil (new)

Sarymil | 24 comments saw it and got mad! had to let ya ladies know ;-)

message 44: by Sarymil (new)

Sarymil | 24 comments saw it and got mad! had to let ya ladies know ;-)

message 45: by Betty (new)

Betty | 85 comments darn it, nothing yet on amazon.ca....ok, I am going insane here...

message 46: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissajc) | 13 comments WTF......I NEED THIS...LOL

message 47: by Betty (new)

Betty | 85 comments ok Betty, Step away from the Computer...LOL Uggg....hurry up already.

message 48: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 609 comments I'm with ya ladies! This is taking far to long!!!!

message 49: by Betty (new)

Betty | 85 comments ok, I baked bran muffins..cleaned up supper dishes..did lunches and still no AR12..Uggg

message 50: by Betty (new)

Betty | 85 comments Holy shit, its there...gnight ladies!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6