Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

New Characters > Anatolius Heliodorus Hugo

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C, Head of Gryffindor (last edited Jan 02, 2014 07:58PM) (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments NAT

Name: Anatolius Heliodorus Hugo
Blood: Half-Blood
» Birthday: February 15
Position: Astronomy Professor
House: Attended Beauxbatons
Wand:
» Wood: Sycamore
» Core: Dragon Heartstring
» Length: 14 1/2 Inches
» Flexibility: Pliable
» Description:
Appearance:
Description: Nat, even as a boy, has had many strangers on the street halting abruptly to comment on his looks. Indeed, his looks are rather entrancing, due to his Veela blood.
Background: (one paragraph relating their history; use sentences and spell out numbers)
Relations:
» Relation - (other information such as relation; age; job; former house; can use sentences if desired/necessary)
» ex. John Smith - (ex. Father; 60; Ministry of Magic Worker; Former Ravenclaw)
Pet: Owl
» Name: Caelia
» Gender: Female
» Age: 13
» Appearance:
» Description: one paragraph describing both appearance (make sure to include details like size and other things not evident from a picture in addition to whatever physical description) and personality; use sentences in this section)
Other: (whatever additional information there may be; do not leave this section blank, N/A doesn't count as filling the section; use sentences in this section; ex. Jane's favorite color is green.)

message 2: by C, Head of Gryffindor (last edited Nov 25, 2013 03:54PM) (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Hopefully not famous? He just looks really young.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Nope, don't think so.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments You should finish him!!

message 5: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments I know! I'm so busy, though! History essays.... :/

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments I feel ya. I just finished an essay for my film class...

message 7: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Interesting...do you major in cinematography or something?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Right now I'm a film major and a music minor, but I might end up in musical theater, I'm not sure.

message 9: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Wow! Y'know, you might end up on Broadway someday!

message 11: by C, Head of Gryffindor (last edited Dec 07, 2013 07:59PM) (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Anything's possible! I'm a horrid vocalist myself, so, I'd never be able to pursue that sort of career.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Hahaha, I honestly think anyone can learn to sing, but that is kind of unfair of me to say.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments вełłαтяıχ wrote: "Wow! Y'know, you might end up on Broadway someday!"

(Not gonna lie, that would be nice!)

message 14: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "Hahaha, I honestly think anyone can learn to sing, but that is kind of unfair of me to say."

You haven't heard me. I sound like a crow--hoarse and screechy.

message 15: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments It's all in the breathing, lol. :)

message 16: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments I've even taken voice lessons--I'm hopeless.