Academy of Magic discussion

Inside the Academy > Food Court (chat topic)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 622 (622 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Eat something. Talk with your friends. Ramen Noodles and Bagels while talking to your friends!

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) AHHH I LOVE BAGELS!!!!

I'm very enthusiastic when it comes to food...XD

message 3: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I LOVE FOOD!

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) How could you not??? My favorite part of the day is dinnertime, hahaha...XD Chocolate's the best thing ever. :3

message 5: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Tacos

message 6: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments ya know this is also the normal discussion board. sit with your friends and talk!

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Tacos are wonderful, too. XD

How are you?

message 8: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments good!

message 9: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments gtg

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Me too :P See you later!

message 11: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I'm back! And your gone :(

message 12: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Back to class.

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) I sneak on and off throughout the day. :P

message 14: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments So, has anyone seen Catching Fire yet?

message 15: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments What'd you think of it?

message 16: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Well, remember, Plutarch was a rebel. And FINNICK! WAUGH! PRIMROSE! WAUGH :(

message 17: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I NEARLY CRIED ABOUT FINNICK AND PRIM. MOSTLY PRIM. SHE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS. AND WHY COULDN'T KATNISS GET GALE? SORRY, I JUST DON'T SHIP PEETA AND KAT.

message 18: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments AND IF KAT DIDN'T GET GALE, I SHIPPED PRIM AND GALE.

message 19: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments GTG

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) I haven't seen it yet, but I doubt I'll be able to see any movie because of Finnick. I had enough trouble reading the book. :'(

message 21: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I AM BACK! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM *EATS 20000 TACOS AT ONCE!

message 23: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments YUMMY TACOS! THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON THAT I KNOW THAT DOESN'T LIKE TACOS. MY BEST FRIEND BRIAN. BRIAN WAS THE FIRST TO HAVE ONE OF THE ELEMENTAL POWERS. GRASS.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) ............................. WHO DOESN'T LIKE TACO'S!!! TACO'S ARE AMAZINGLY DELECOES!!

message 25: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I DON"T KNOW HOW HE DOESN'T LIKE 'EM!

message 26: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments I'M GOING TO MAKE A PIZZA LATER!!!!! XD

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) What if you combined tacos and pizza? O_o

Awesomeness.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) THATS ACTAULLY GOOD I'VE HAD A TACO PIZZA BEFORE!

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) AAAHHH I WANT ONE!!!!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) LOL!! DO YOU HAVE A AMERICAN PIE BY YOU?

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) I live in America, and I love pie, so I should be more than capable of finding one. XD

message 33: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments YAY! MOM SAYS I CAN MAKE RAMEN NOODLES FOR MYSELF!

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

message 35: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 36: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I KNOW! ITS THE GREATEST THING EVER!

message 38: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Ramen is ready.

message 39: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) You guys wouldn't believe it, but I've never eaten ramen or a taco before.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never eaten ramen, but I've had tacos a million times. I don't even know what ramen noodles are.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

So why are they called ramen noodles? Why not just noodles?

message 42: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) They have different ingredients, and cooked Japanese style, I think.

message 43: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Correct!

message 44: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments My Goodreads is glitching. The notification button is missing. I can still see them though. Its just not there.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

That sucks j

message 46: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments No its back up! They were editing the notifications, so now instead of turning the screen dark and a box in the middle, a box will appear right under the notifications! It does the same with messages!

message 47: by Ebony (new)

Ebony Hi. Can I sit here with you guys. I just transferred from North Carolina

message 48: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Yeah, sure!

message 49: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments ((The food court is also a discussion board also. It is possible to talk to people from other Academies))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13