Warriors: Clans of Destiny~ Warriors Cats RP~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (last edited Nov 25, 2013 04:58PM) (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 266 comments Mod
Appleflower exited the camp and padded quietly to the middle of ThuunderClan and ShadowClan territory to meet with Redclaw. She couldn't wait to see her brother after so long and many moons.

message 3: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Darkheart padded silently out of the shadows and waited for the she-cat to notice him.

message 4: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Appleflower noticed Darkheart heading towards her. ''Darkheart'' she growled. ''Where is my brother?'' she asked.

message 5: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "he isn't coming and you aren't welcome here, nor is any cat of ThunderClan. but i'd like you to deliver a message, tell my dear brother Wildheart that there will always be a place for him in ShadowClan should he wish to join. now leave before i decide the best way to get the message across is with your body." he said it with no emotion, only a darkness that seemed to well from his being.

message 6: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Appleflower backed away slowly, and ran off back to ThunderClan territory. Panicking, she ran faster. Than she turned around, and called out to Darkheart, ''Why would Wildheart ever want to join ShadowClan with you around?'' She continued running.

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "because, little she-cat, he is by far the darkest cat alive." and, though he spoke quietly, he knew his words would carry to her and she would hear.

message 8: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (last edited Nov 26, 2013 12:15PM) (new)

Appleflower heard those words, but just ignored them. She thought she had to tell the whole Clan about what just happened. She was running out of breath, and sighed with relief when she saw she was close to ThunderClan camp. She didn't say anything else to Darkheart.

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Wildheart sighed as he pinned Savageheart's head into the ground, the ugly tom struggled for a bit but quickly passed out. Wildheart got off him before he could die but made sure he was passed out by whacking him with a paw. when he didn't move he climbed a tree near the border and waited for his brother to appear.