Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Posting soon

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Congratulations to our new Moderators!

Thing 2
Squirrel-Cheeks
The reason why I made you a mod is that you seem very helpful to the group and its good to have an extra hand around here to help me when I'm not online. Your roleplay post are very neat and clean. You have good experience in being an advanced roleplayer.

Thing 3
Somebody
The reason as to why I made you a mod is that you also seem pretty helpful. You like this group and you seem very active and I know you are an advanced roleplay. Again, Your roleplay post are neat and clean. very organized person. Your characters are rather amazing. You seem like a good person very nice and considerate to people. You will help anyone who has a question
about something. I would like to thank you for joining the group. Thanks for your help!

Thing 4
AℒℰSSⅈA
I know you never applied to become a Moderators but you have been really helpful from the start. I decided to make you a mod because you were one of the first person to join this group. You're really devoted to this group and I really appreciate that so thank you! Your roleplay post are very amazing. You seemed like a rather skilled person. You are also very helpful when I'm gone. When people have questions about something you are normally the one to answer them. You're also very active and I like that

Thank you guys for your help. What is mine is yours. Feel free to add anything you like to make this group feel like it also belongs to you.

message 3: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

somebody | 40 comments Mod
Announcement: Somebody & Squirrel-Cheeks

description

❂So Squirrel and I have decided on having a wedding❂
❂Well...Not us but we have two characters in their twenties and decided to join two family's together to throw a mermaid themed wedding❂
❂With any luck to be done tomorrow❂
❂We'll throw a couple polls if we have trouble deciding on what we're gonna be doing❂
❂Though until then we would like to recruit a couple people to come and help Aquamarine Summers and Thomas Sylvester throw a wedding....❂
❂A big one❂
❂Aquamarine is a mermaid so we might need a couple mermaid like brides maids❂
*Wink Wink*

Thing Two and Three

Somebody ッ
Squirrel-Cheeks シ

message 4: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Reaction to first announcement: Thank you, Xandra! xD And congrats to Somebody and Squirrel-Cheeks! :D

Reaction to second announcement: Now. This. Is. New. I have honestly never been to a wedding before. Not even in RP. But oh well, everything has its first. ;) Sadly, though, no Carenthian mermaids for me.

message 5: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

Never said everyone had to know she was a mermaid in order to attend, think of it as a big celebration to people that are well known in. The town. To not come would seem odd. XD

message 6: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Announcement: ATTENTION EVERYONE WITH MERFOLK CHARACTERS

I'm dearly sorry for the inconvenience, especially after your characters have been approved, that members that have made Merfolk characters may have to add one more detail to your characters' forms: your kingdom. Therian or Carenthian. I apologize on behalf of all the moderators for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention. :)

message 7: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Somebody wrote: "Never said everyone had to know she was a mermaid in order to attend, think of it as a big celebration to people that are well known in. The town. To not come would seem odd. XD"

Okay, time to PARTY!!!! :D

message 8: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

AℒℰSSⅈA wrote: "Somebody wrote: "Never said everyone had to know she was a mermaid in order to attend, think of it as a big celebration to people that are well known in. The town. To not come would seem odd. XD"
..."

Woot woot XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

Announcement: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

My human character Liam Edwards. In his history it states that he met a girl named Alaedra; on a beach that he found walking in the woods. She was naked and wrapped up in fish netting. He brought her home and cleaned her up. She was out for 3 days. When she woke up she freaked out and now she is friends with Liam and is now living with him.

If anyone wants to make Alaedra for me that would be awesome! You can play with what happened to her in her history to what happened to her to make her wash up on the beach. Please read Liam Edwards information to gather more input on Alaedra.

message 10: by somebody, Thing 3 (last edited Nov 30, 2013 05:04PM) (new)

Xandra {Great acts are made up of small deeds.} wrote: " Announcement: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INFESTED

My human character Liam Edwards. In his history it states that he meet a girl named Alaedra on the beach that he found walking in the woo..."

I'm intrested! If that counts...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahah I changed it to "interested" but nice try. Lmao! :D

Would you like to make her?

message 12: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

All better. Ow, though yes. Yes I would. Though I would have to wait until after this last show is over to get a computer. :33

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright awesome thank you :)

message 14: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments First post: Congratulations Squirrel-cheeks, Somebody, and Alessia! You all will make very lovely mods!(:

Second Post: Ooh how exciting, a wedding! I just love weddings! Although I can't say I've ever participated in a role play one before, sounds exciting! I do have a Carenthian mermaid by the name of Pandora "Panda" if you need a bridesmaid, although she isn't always very sociable.

message 15: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Carrie wrote: "First post: Congratulations Squirrel-cheeks, Somebody, and Alessia! You all will make very lovely mods!(:

Second Post: Ooh how exciting, a wedding! I just love weddings! Although I can't say I've ..."

Sure she can!

message 16: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Aha, thanks! And congratulations on the marriage(;

message 17: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Okay thanks

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 01, 2013 11:33AM) (new)

TWO ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ!

1.) Make sure when you are finished with your character in the workshop. Please delete them out of the workshop and post them into the finished threads. Human Creation: and Mermaid Creation:
Doing this makes this much more organized and people who are working on characters don't need to go scrolling down to find them. Lets make more room.

2.) I'm going to be closing the topic for the mermaid creation. We need more humans. If you are working on a mermaid in the workshop please let one of the mods know so we can unclose the topic so you can post it. But, the topic will be frozen until a few more human are made.

Somebody: If you are going to make Alaedra then you can work on her in the workshop and unclose the topic so you can post her.

Your head mod - Xandra

*Thing One*

message 19: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Dec 01, 2013 11:37AM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks Anyone want to be the dates to the wedding (For Thomas and Aquamarin) to my three guys, There face claims are Gerret Dwane, Hunter Geurink, or Greg Sulkin?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a quick question: who is Thomas and Aquamarine ? No one made characters named that..

message 21: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks I made Aquamarine, and Somebody is making Thomas.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh okay so he's not made yet. Is Aquamarine in the workshop?

message 23: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks No shes in mermaids

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh jeez why haven't I seen her >.<

message 25: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks :) its fine

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Xᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ║▌║▌║ ❛❛ Tʜɪɴɢ Oɴᴇ ❞ ║▌║▌║ wrote: " Announcement: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

My human character Liam Edwards. In his history it states that he met a girl named Alaedra; on a beach that he found walking in the wo..."

Oh can I still make her or is Somebody already making her? ^^

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Somebody" Is one of the mods She said that she was going to make Alaedra.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Xᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ║▌║▌║ ❛❛ Tʜɪɴɢ Oɴᴇ ❞ ║▌║▌║ wrote: ""Somebody" Is one of the mods She said that she was going to make Alaedra."

Alright, I was just wondering :)

message 29: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Dec 01, 2013 01:40PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks DeathStar {I Am Your Worst Nightmare} wrote: "
Announcement

Is anyone interested in making a enemy/friend/boyfriend for my character Arden?"

I COULD, make a guy for her?

message 30: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Okay cool.

message 31: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

!Help Needed!

I can't seem to find any sort of definition for the name "Alaedra" nor am I entirely sure of other ways to spell it, due to the fact that I'm mostly guessing how it's pronounced.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah | Lee | Druh

I don't really know if there is a definition on it but I'll look give me a moment.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

You can also use the name Alondra
Alondra is a feminine given name. It is a short form of Alejandra, the Spanish form of Alexandra and is also the Spanish word for "lark". It was the most popular name for girls born in Puerto Rico in 2009 and is the name of a popular Mexican singer Alondra.

message 34: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Announcement: To All With Mermaid Characters...again

I am creating this list of the Thera and Carenthia Kingdom ranks. So if your characters are in any of the two kingdoms, please state their ranking in either their forms or right here as a reply. And if you wish to add a little more description about how active or how considerate your character is to their community, that is welcome too. But please note that the higher rankings have limited spots and if there is an argument please try your best to sort it out civilly. If you still fail to do so, approach a moderator, who will read and compare the character profiles for the one who is more suitable for the position.

Thank you for your attention,
Fourth Moderator, Alessia Maribella Tarc

message 35: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Pandora Edwards - Carenthian Commoner
Pandora has always loved her kingdom very much, but when the war between Carenthia and Thera came, her brother went to fight for their kingdom and he died in battle. Since then, Pandora hasn't been as active a member of her kingdom, preferring to stay out of their since it is so full of reminders of her dead brother.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Coletta Black Reid - THERA KINGDOM

Rank Lady

Commoners

When Coletta was young she always had a strong and caring heart. She hated her kingdom and always wished she could have traded sides. But, when the war broke out something happened to Coletta, something that no one really knows. She changed. She was not the kind, caring mermaid she use to be. She is now a cold hearted killer. Always looking for her next victim.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2013 08:48PM) (new)

Coralie Kesera - CARENTHIA KINGDOM

Commoners

Until Thera came along and ruined it all. In the blink of an eye it seemed, everything was taken from her. The Carenethians were forced out of their homes and onto land, much to Cora’s chagrin. She loved the water and her beautiful home. But on land at least there were new things to be learned. She missed her family and wishes there is a way to reclaim her kingdom. She will not give up until she has found a way to succeed. No more taking orders from Thera. No more being scared to claim what rightfully hers. No more sitting around doing nothing. It's time to fight back.

message 38: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Xᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ║▌║▌║ ❛❛ Tʜɪɴɢ Oɴᴇ ❞ ║▌║▌║ wrote: "Coletta Black Reid - THERA KINGDOM

Rank Lady

Commoners

When Coletta was young she always had a strong and caring heart. She hated her kingdom and always wished she could have traded sides. ..."

Xᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ║▌║▌║ ❛❛ Tʜɪɴɢ Oɴᴇ ❞ ║▌║▌║ wrote: "Coralie Kesera - CARENTHIA KINGDOM

Commoners

Until Thera came along and ruined it all. In the blink of an eye it seemed, everything was taken from her. The Carenethians were ..."

So...are they Ladies or Commoners? There's a rank for Ladies who are extremely rich Mermaids while there's another for normal Merfolk.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha oops I meant like rank: lady as in girl.

message 40: by Temperance (last edited Dec 07, 2013 11:16AM) (new)

Temperance AℒℰSSⅈA wrote: "Announcement: To All With Mermaid Characters...again

I am creating this list of the Thera and Carenthia Kingdom ranks. So if your characters are in any of the two kingdoms, please state their rank..."

Kitty Cordova: Thera Kingdom
As much as Kitty loves Thera, she retreated to Orcas to escape the constant battle between her oldest brother, Caspian, and her father, Julian, regarding their father's involvement with the king. Her father has made decisions that have alienated him from his children, including his unwavering faith in the king, especially after the war that claimed the lives of many young mermen. As much as it hurts Kitty, she can longer support Thera, in wake of the death of several of her friends.

message 41: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks NeonGenesis {I Am The Beginning} Time Eternal wrote: "
Announcement

So is anyone interested in making the old fisherman Ed Steely and Arden's enemy* friend* boyfriend*?"

Me?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Xᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ║▌║▌║ ❛❛ Tʜɪɴɢ Oɴᴇ ❞ ║▌║▌║ wrote: " Announcement: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

My human character Liam Edwards. In his history it states that he met a girl named Alaedra; on a beach that he found walking in the wo..."

Do you want me to since somebody hasn't been on in like....forever?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone interested in making my character Anastasia a boyfriend or has a character that would want to be with her?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi. Its Morgan, you're only mod to the remaining members. I am going to restart the group, and get rid of everything, change a few things! If you would like to help with the rebuilding let me know! Please invite your friends when I'm finished!