Under The Sea {Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Characters > Character Workshop

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you haven't finished your character. Or if it's under construction please put them in this thread. When they are finished you can delete them from this thread and put them in the human creation or the mermaid creation.

message 2: by alessia (last edited Nov 28, 2013 01:51AM) (new)

alessia (classick) (view spoiler)
R B E C C A - M E D E A - C I R C E

Divider Graphics

[image error]
<.u>||✦|| <.b>Name<./b> ||✦||<./u>
<.b>[Full name]<./b>

{<.i>First Name<./i>}
{<.i>Middle Name<./i>}
{<.i>Last Name<./i>}
{<.i>Nicknames}

Divider Graphics

[image error]
<.u>||✦|| <.b>Basic Details<./b> ||✦||<./u>
<.b>[Age]<./b>
<.b>[Gender]<./b>

<.b>[Sexuality]<./b>
<.b>[Relationship Status]<./b>

<.b>[Religion]<./b>
<.b>[Ethnicity]<./b>
<.b>[Race]<./b>

<.b>Birth Details<./b>
{<.i>Date of Birth<./i>} (view spoiler)
{<.i>Time of Birth<./i>}
{<.i>Place of Birth<./i>}

✦<.b>RANK<./b>✦ ...
✦<.b>ALLEGIANCE<./b>✦
✦<.b>Species<./b>✦

Divider Graphics

[image error]
<.u>||✦|| <.b>Physical Appearance<./b> ||✦||<./u>
[Face Claim:]

<.b>[Appearance](Real people please!)<./b>
<.img src="..."/.>

✦Description✦

<.b>[Details]<./b>
{<.i>Eyes<./i>}
{<.i>Hair Colour<./i>}
{<.i>Hairstyle<./i>}
{<.i>Skin tone<./i>}
{<.i>Imperfections<./i>}
{<.i>General Dressing style<./i>}

Divider Graphics

[image error]
<.u>||✦|| <.b>Personality Traits<./b> ||✦||<./u>

<.b>[Fears/Phobias]<./b>

<.b>[Likes]<./b>

<.b>[Dislikes]<./b>

<.b>✦[Personality]<./b>

Divider Graphics

[image error]
<.u>||✦|| <.b>Historic Overview ||✦||<./u>

<.b>[Early Life]<./b>
<.b>[Childhood]<./b>
<.b>[Adolescence](Only if needed)<./b>
<.b>[Adulthood](Only if needed)<./b>

Divider Graphics

[image error]
<.b>[Family]<./b>
{<.i>Mother<./i>}
{<.i>Father<./i>}
{<.i>Siblings (If any)<./i>}

<.b>[Pets]<./b>

<.b>[Weapon(s)]<./b> (view spoiler)

<.b>[Friends]<./b>

<.b>[Enemies]<./b>

<.b>[Other]<./b>

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Reserved

message 4: by alessia (new)

message 5: by alessia (last edited Dec 02, 2013 09:24PM) (new)

message 6: by somebody, Thing 3 (last edited Nov 30, 2013 09:38AM) (new)

somebody | 40 comments Mod
Part One

description
★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★
description
description
____❝ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK❞____
description
★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★
description

______________✷ғᴀʙɪᴀɴ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ✷______________

{ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ} Fabian\f(a)-bian\ as a boy's name is pronounced FAY-bee-en. It is of Latin origin. From Fabius, a Roman clan name, possibly meaning "Bringer of darkness". Also the name of several Roman emperors. The name originated in Italy. Fabian has historically been unusual in English-speaking countries. When it does encounter a resurgence, it is usually a relatively strong one and one that stems from someone with a specific, pivotal popularity. During the end of the last century the Fabian Society, a group including George Bernard Shaw, E. Nesbit, and Sidney Webb was founded, and that may have helped. In the United States during the 1950s, a very popular singer entertainer who when solely by that name (although christened Fabiano Anthony Forte), contributed to the resurgence.

{ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ} Christian\ch-ris-tian, chr(i)-stian\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Christian), is pronounced KRIS-chen. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Christian is "follower of Christ". From Latin Christianus, a girl's name in the Middle Ages that became used as a male name, possibly due to the success of John Bunyan's "Pilgrim's Progress" (1684), whose hero is called Christian. The name of Christ is from Greek Khristos which is translated from the Hebrew term for "Messiah", meaning "anointed". The Cr- spellings are Spanish forms. In Denmark the name has been borne by ten kings since the 15th century. Today the name is popular in Europe, United States and other English-speaking countries. Today in Europe — though not the United States — it is almost exclusively used as a male name, but in the 17th and 18th centuries it was a popular female first name in Scotland.

{ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ} Knight\na(ɪ)t\ A status name from the Middle English knyghte, meaning "knight." While it may refer to one who was actually a knight, it was a name often taken by servants in a royal or knightly household, or even to one who won a title in a contest of skill. The Knight surname may also derive from the Old English criht, meaning "boy" or "serving lad," as an occupational name for a domestic servant. Later still, with the changes in the social structure of medieval England, the term "knight", (Middle English "knyghte") meant an honourable estate conferred by the king on men of noble birth who had served him well.

description
description
ᴀs ғᴀʀ ᴀs ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴᴇᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
description

{ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ} Knight [Most likely by his friends as his father and younger sisters call him Fabian]

||✦||Age||✦|| 17, closer to 18 though his father isn't entirely sure. Nor does he know due to the fact that his mother died before he could remember. And his father hadn't known he was born till close to a year later.

||✦||Gender||✦|| Male
██▓▓▒▒░░⇒Masculine ♂
♂ ←━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖
Derivational from the masculine chromosomes
╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ ⌠⌠ xy ⌡⌡

||✦||DOB||✦|| June 22nd, the second day of summer as well as his Grand Mothers birthday. Though the date celebrated is on June 21st, due to the fact that his father so far hasn't picked up on his son's birthday.

||✦|Zodiac Sign||✦|| Cancer
Just as the Moon goes through many changes as it moves from its new to full phases, Cancers too go through many new and full phases of experience. Life doesn't stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place, because they live so much in their internal oceans of emotions. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, most Cancerians feel one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this characteristic is part of their charm.

||✦||Sexuality||✦||Heterosexual/ˌhetərōˈsekSHo͞oəl/ Sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex. Also known as being straight.
Femme Fatale ♀
♀ ←━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖
Derivational from the feminine chromosomes
╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ ⌠⌠ xx ⌡⌡

||✦||Religion||✦|| He's a bit of an atheist growing up due to how he did grow up. Choosing to believe that if there was a god, that he wouldn't have killed off his mother and left him with his father now.

||✦||Ethnicity||✦|| He's mostly American with a bit of French and Canadian in him.

||✦||Race||✦|| Caucasian, or white. Depending on how you want to go about on that. Mostly meaning he isn't supposed to tan well, and most likely descended from either Northern North America or Europe.

description
description
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
description

[ ▢▩▣ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ▣▩▢ ] Matt Lanter

[ ▢▩▣ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ▣▩▢ ]

description

(view spoiler)

Personality: Please make it at least one paragraph.

History: Please make it at least three paragraphs.

Family:
Relationships:

Weapon(s):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pet Peeve(s):
Other: Optional

message 7: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

Reserved

message 8: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

Reserved

message 9: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

Name:
Nickname: Optional
DOB:
Zodiac Sign:

Sexuality:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Race:

Face Claim: Zac Efron

Appearance Picture

Physical Description:

Family:
Relationships:

Weapon(s):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pet Peeve(s):
Other:

message 10: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

Reserved

message 11: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

Reserved

message 12: by somebody, Thing 3 (last edited Dec 04, 2013 05:45PM) (new)

description
description
❝ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇs ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ❞
description

______________▎▎▎✷ᴀʟᴀᴇᴅʀᴀ sɪʀᴇɴᴀ ᴍᴏᴏʀᴇ✷ ▎▎▎______________

『●✯●✯●』Alaedra『●✯●✯●』 As a baby her mother had wanted something different for her child, chossing a name she pretty much created herself, Alaendra, deriving it from the name of her own mother, Alondra, which is a feminine given name. It is a short form of Alejandra, the Spanish form of Alexandra and is also the Spanish word for "lark". It was the most popular name for girls born in Puerto Rico in 2009 and is the name of a popular Mexican singer Alondra. Another common meaning of the word Alondra would be "defender of man kind". Depending on the location and type of Spanish being spoken. Her mother had chosen to change this name in a bit, due to the fact that she wanted her daughter to be a defender of man kind, instead of abusing the charm her mother had predicted her daughter should have. So instead of taking men and drowning them, Alaedra seems to be in love and protecting of them.

『●✯●✯●』Sirena『●✯●✯●』 The name Sirena derives from the mythological creature of the Siren, which was half woman and half bird. The Sirens were said to lure sailors to their deaths upon the rocks of their island by singing a beautiful and enticing song. They were sea nymphs, enchantresses, and their song could enchant any man who heard it. According to the Greco-Roman myths, the three Sirens were originally nymphs that were handmaidens to Persephone, but because they did not save Persephone from Hades, Demeter turned them into birds. In depictions they often appear similar to Harpies, but may also be depicted with a female upper body and only bird’s legs. The most famous appearance of the Sirens is in Homer’s The Odyssey, when Odysseus orders his men to tie him to the mast and plug their own ears with wax so that he may hear the song and not be seduced. The Sirens also appear in the story of Jason and the Argonauts, in which Orpheus drowns out their song with his lyre. In Spanish the word sirena means “mermaid,” and oftentimes the Greek Sirens are confused with mermaids. The name often occurs in direct reference to mermaids, especially in Spanish-speaking areas.

『●✯●✯●』Moore『●✯●✯●』 The name Moore is a popular surname in many English-speaking countries and is of Gaelic/English origin. It is the 31st most common surname in Australia, is equally popular in the United Kingdom 20th in the Republic of Ireland and is the 9th most common surname in the United States. It can have several meanings and derivations, as it appeared as a surname long before written language had developed in most of the population, resulting in a variety of spellings. Variations of the name can appear as Moore, More or Moor; as well as the Scottish Gaelic originations Muir, Mure and Mor/Mór; the Manx Gaelic origination Moar; the Irish Gaelic originations O'More and O'Mordha; and the later Irish variants O'Moore and de Mora. The similarly pronounced surname Mohr is of Germanic lineage and is not related to the Gaelic/English variations.

description
description
ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴋɪᴅs, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴋɪᴅs sᴇᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
description

{-✯-}Nicknames{-✯-} She's gone by Audi, Bre, and Andrea due to the fact that some people just mispronounce her name from time to time.

{-✯-}Age{-✯-} 90 years old in general, however she looks about 19 in human years. Due to how long her family has intertwined with humans, her aging process as quickened a bit which was something she was always worried about.

{-✯-}Gender{-✯-} Female
██▓▓▒▒░░⇒ Femme Fatale ♀
♀ ←━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖
Derivational from the feminine chromosomes
╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ ⌠⌠ xx ⌡⌡

{-✯-}DOB{-✯-} Saturday September 7th at around 11:30 P.M.

{-✯-}Zodiac Sign{-✯-} Virgo

Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful.

{-✯-}Kingdom{-✯-} Atlantis

That's right. She's from the "lost city" so to speak, which lies along the other side of America entirely in the Atlantic Ocean. Her family happens to be of royal blood there, her being a princess where she is from. However, after her father's death a couple months ago she had been sent out to go find a living relative, which is how she happened to get so far from home as to come here. The kingdom was actually lost to most of the mermaid cultures who tend to believe it was a myth concocted by humans after so many years of silence (A bit over a million).

{-✯-}Sexuality{-✯-} Heterosexual/ˌhetərōˈsekSHo͞oəl/ Sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex. Also known as being straight. She is sexually attracted to
Masculine ♂
♂ ←━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖
Derivational from the masculine chromosomes
╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ ⌠⌠ xy ⌡⌡

{-✯-}Religion{-✯-} Growing up she really didn't have much of a religion, asides what she was taught. Of their own mermaid gods in which they grew to warship. Her gods were creatures such as Ursula and Poseidon.

{-✯-}Ethnicity{-✯-} She's a good mixture of human in her, usually coming from places in Europe, and America. However, is strictly of Alatian Blood when it comes to Mermaids.

{-✯-}Race{-✯-} Caucasian- According to most people, or of Atlas Origin, which is usually what she refers to herself as. However that doesn't exactly go by so well with humans, from as far as she can see.

description
description
❝ʏᴇs ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀs ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀs ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛs❞
description

[ ▢▩▣ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ▣▩▢ ] Phoebe Tonkin

[ ▢▩▣ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ▣▩▢ ]

description
(view spoiler)

[ ▢▩▣ᴛᴀɪʟ▣▩▢ ]

description

●◉○Looks○◉●

ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: She has a darker rich brown hair
ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Her eyes are hazel, though happen to be closer to green
sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ: She has a tanned skin tone due to being in the sun
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'10
ωᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 140lbs
ᴅɪsᴛɪɴᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs: She has a scar along her upper arm and a birth mark of, what she calls, a star fish, though it looks more like a blob

description
description
____________❝ᴀsʜᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀsʜᴇs. ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ.❞____________
description

『 〓 』●◉○ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ○◉●『 〓 』

::Joyous:: Alaedra tends to be a rather bubbly person who isn't down very much while she is awake, tending to be one of those people with a smile on their face for the most part. The only time she isn't actually happy is when she's thinking really hard, alone in the dark, and or confronted with a fear. Usually meaning she'll be smiling till then like nothing in the world is wrong. She appears to love life for the most part, and seems to be able to love and be excited over even the simple things.
::Jealous:: As much as she'd had to admit it, Alaedra tends to get jealous easily, tending to fear that what she has could easily be taken away from her without mercy. Which she's seen done before so it isn't so much of a shocker for her as it is a bit of a challenge to face. And when she does get jealous it isn't pretty in the slightest as a whole different side of her comes out. She's often having to force herself to calm down, though she's lost enough things to pretty people that it's hard for her to stomach it for much longer than a couple seconds.
::Excitable:: Since she's always wanted to come on land before, now that she is she finds just about everything she see's as amazing. Often stuck on how they work though she absolutely loves to see them, and with her curiosity, tends to ask a lot of questions. Her being so excitable about land things often leads her to grin, and walk around places looking awe struck, acting a bit like a child for the most part when that happens. She's sees the light in every situation up here and tends to be more patriotic about America than most actual Americans.
::Danger Prone:: Or maybe it's just because she's new to being on land. Though what ever it is, she tends to find herself falling into things, barely missing getting hit by a car, cutting herself with scissors, and attracting some unfriendly faces. As well as managing to fall on flat surfaces so often, it's a surprise her face isn't just an entire mask of bruises. She tends to attract unpleasant situations, however, most often times doesn't complain about her situation. Even when she manages to drop the glass of wine when she isn't supposed to touch it. Often apologizing obsessively over and over, almost like a little kid.

message 13: by somebody, Thing 3 (last edited Dec 03, 2013 04:26PM) (new)

Part Two

description
description
_________❝ɪғ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ?❞_________
description

『 〓 』●◉○ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ○◉●『 〓 』

::Just-Do it Mind-Set:: She often doesn't think before she speaks, or thinks much before she does anything. Acting with her heart first then brain later. Often having people misjudge her as stupid after words. She'll say things that make sense at the moment though after it's said makes her look like an idiot. Though she manages to deal with it. She'll often ignore the chance of danger, death, or rejection due to that to. Sometimes making the decisions only a drunk person would rightfully make.
::Trusting:: Alaedra tends to put trust in others faster than a humming bird moves. Which isn't only a good thing seeing as not everyone can be trusted, however; as part of her belief, if you give someone a sense of responsibility and trust, they often times will try and keep it, though if it goes wrong, at least they have a good chance of feeling guilty over it. This doesn't mean she'll accept being thrown into a new situation and waking up in someone's home on land, though it does mean she'll trust the person soon enough, depending on whether or not they hurt her.
::Fight or Flight:: She'll often times find herself choosing to leave rather than throw herself into a fight; well depending on the situation. If it's a girl she'll tend to fight, though a guy she'll take her chances with a quick swim away from everything.
::Defensive:: Our of fear, Alaendra tends to take things as an insult if she doesn't know what they mean, often assuming that since she doesn't know much about humans or their culture that they must find her funny and would love to point that out to her. She's quick to assume the worst in people depending on how they start out with her, and tends to find herself in situations where she only embarrasses herself.

description
description
____________❝ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ❞____________
description

『 〓 』●◉○ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ○◉●『 〓 』

Alaedor wasn't one of those special births, or had that tragic of a life in the slightest. What she had was royalty. Something she had never fully accepted. She was the first and only born child in her family, that family itself not truly having a last name but a moral status. Giving her quite the interesting life as she grew up. She was pampered though protected, limited to only what was deemed safe, and stuck in a once great but now crumbling society. Because to tell the truth, the entire colony of Atlantis had been falling apart for ages, that it was by the time she was born; nothing more than slowly sinking titanic, or a time bomb set for the next couple seconds. The whole place had stayed in chaos for the most part while she grew up. Often having to spend her time hiding from her father as she dared to explore more than what she was just given. Her father had been human, her grand father, great grand father, and so on. Every once in a while having some female human in the mix. And because of this, slowly with each passing generation they became more and human, hell, rumor had even had it that her aunt bared a mostly human child, and by mostly, it meant the kid couldn't grow a tail, that is; unless using the same method she would have to use to get rid of it. At this point leaving the family's reputation down the drain. Even if it isn't actually proven to be true.

She spent most her life, dreaming of going on land. Actually, she spent most of her life staring at it on the shores though she never actually dared to grow feet. Never staying there long enough to even see if it was possible, to put the story short. She was a bit of a hopeless romantic when it came down to that. She'd be caught a couple times by some of the guards, her father having forbidden any interaction with mankind over the course of her life, despite the fact that he himself had been human, saying that life down here was a lot better than up there. Mostly out of fear that she'd never come back if she knew what it was like. However, with the death of the people around her, and full knowledge of the time bomb, it was hard to keep her back. She took into assumption most things, learning little by little as she stayed in dark ish water under docks, listening to people and how they talked. Occasionally someone would see her, however it wasn't like anyone had ever believed the whole 'I've seen a mermaid thing' and often times it would the person's life second guessed themselves.

However, after the king himself was killed over a slice of bread, Alaedor decided it was time to leave, that this life wasn't exactly going to be much of living if no one in the kingdom was even remotely safe.

Family:
Relationships:

Weapon(s):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pet Peeve(s):
Other:

message 14: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

Reserved

message 15: by cαяяιє (last edited Dec 01, 2013 04:08PM) (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Name:
Nickname:
DOB:
Zodiac Sign:

Sexuality:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Race:

[ Face Claim ] Dylan O'Brien

description

Physical Description:

Family:
Relationships:

Weapon(s):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pet Peeve(s):

message 16: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Reserved

message 17: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Reserved

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:
DOB:
Zodiac Sign:
Kingdom: Therian or Carenthian (only if mermaid. You don't need to belong to a kingdom)

Sexuality:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Race:

Face Claim

Appearance Picture

Physical Description:

Family:
Relationships:

Weapon(s):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pet Peeve(s):

message 19: by ♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (last edited Jan 05, 2014 08:22PM) (new)

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) || Basic Information ||

[Name] Jessamine Nicole Hart
⊱Nickname: Jessie; Jess
[Age] 115 (23 in human years)
[Gender] ♀Female
⊱Date of Birth: February 14
⊱Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
[Kingdom] Therian
[Sexuality] Heterosexual (Straight)
[Religion] Jess believes in a Something. With a capital "S." She believes in something beyond death, but not so far as a god.
[Ethnicity] Jess is half human; Mostly American, but her ancestry links her to Scottish and German blood
⊱Race: Caucasian

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

|| Appearance ||

[Face Claim]
Jenifer Lawrence

[Physical Description]
⊱Eyes: Blue
⊱Hair: Long; dirty blonde/brown
⊱Face: Light freckles; full lips; round nose
⊱Skin: White with a slight tan
⊱Imperfections/Markings:
⊱Height: 5'7.5"
⊱Weight: 137
⊱Build: Athletic
⊱Tail: (view spoiler)

|| Personality ||

◑||Rebellious||Brave||Seductive||Clever||Trust Issues||Defensive||◐

Rebellious
❝A little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing.❞
As a child, Jess was always rebellious. She grew up with very strict parents, so that was the natural thing to do, right? She wouldn't listen to others, and did what she wanted. With time, she became even more rebellious, so much so that she was almost thrown out of her kingdom for it.

Brave
❝Bravery never goes out of fashion.❞

Seductive
❝Come to mama, come on...❞

Clever
❝I think I may be on to something.❞

Trust Issues
❝Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and years to repair.❞

Defensive
❝I have to protect the ones I love.❞

|| History ||

[Childhood}
❝I never knew how much of a pain I was.❞

[Adolescence]
❝They say things get better with time. They're wrong.❞

[Defining Moment}
❝Why did I ever get myself into this?❞

[Early Adulthood]
❝❞

|| Relations ||

[Family]
♛ Father:
♚ Mother:
♝ Brother:
♝ Sister:
⊱Relationships:

[Weapons & Belongings]
✦Silver bow and arrow
✦Pearl necklace (view spoiler)
✦Dagger with an ivory handle
[Likes]

[Dislikes]

[Strengths]

[Weaknesses]

Pet Peeves

message 20: by awkward potato (last edited May 31, 2014 09:42PM) (new)

awkward potato Tʜɪs Tᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ →ܫ←αωкωαʀ∂ ρστατσ {ɢʀʏƒƒɪท∂σʀ нσυsє}.
© Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ (view spoiler)

⟳Aʀᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ Eᴠᴇ Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs⟲

air-a-BELL-ah What we are certain of is that Arabella originated in Scotland; what we don’t know is the precise source of that origin. Most etymological sources conclude that Arabella is an alteration of Annabella, from the medieval Amabel derived from the Latin “amabilis” meaning ‘lovable’. Others say it could be a mutation from the Latin word “orabilis” meaning ‘susceptible to prayer’ (from “orare” meaning ‘to pray’). The most notable Scottish bearer of this name was Lady Arabella Stuart (1575-1615) who was a possible successor to the English throne after Queen Elizabeth I of England. Arabella was the cousin of King James VI of Scotland and the great-great-granddaughter of King Henry VII of England. It would turn out that James became the successor king of both Scotland and England, but a plot was hatched (with the aid of Spain and apparently Sir Walter Raleigh) to replace him with Arabella. She, having no aspirations to the throne, promptly reported the plan to James. It seems that she was in-and-out of the king’s good graces from thereon despite her integrity. As 4th in line to the throne, her marriage selections were a subject of much controversy. Arabella and Lord Beauchamp (who happened to be 6th in line to the throne) secretly married but were separated by imprisonment. They attempted to escape and sail to France, but after Beauchamp’s delay, Arabella was forced to sail by herself. King James’s men intercepted her ship and she was placed in the notorious Tower of London where she died of starvation without seeing her beloved husband again.

EEV Eve is one of the most recognizable names in the Western World; she was the first woman created on earth in Genesis 2:22, from Adam’s ribs (hey, it’s better than being formed out of “the dust from the ground” as Adam was). The name from the Bible is derived from the Hebrew word “Havva” which means “living, animal”. Adam names Eve himself in Genesis 3:20: “The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.” Eve is also notable for her major faux pas in the Garden of Eden, when she listened to that pesky serpent and ate a piece of forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (despite God’s clear instructions not to).

WIL-yems Recorded in various spellings including William, Williams, and Williamson, this is a surname which can be of English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh origins. Wherever found it is ultimately Germanic, and was introduced into England and Scotland around the time of the Norman Conquest of 1066. Carried by four English kings, it derives from the personal name "Wilhelm" composed of the elements "wil", meaning "of strong mind", and "helm", translating literally as helmet, but in this context meaning "protection". As a patronymic the short form of "s", meaning "son of", is often added, although the name is popular particularly in Scotland in its long style of Williamson.

Nickname(s): Bells, Bella

Rᴇᴀʟ Aɢᴇ: 19 years
Apparent Age:

Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ: May 1
Zodiac Sign: Taurus (view spoiler)
Birth Stone: Emerald (view spoiler)
Birth Flower: Poppy (view spoiler)

Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ: Seattle, Washington
Nationality: Has Slavic, German, and Scottish traces.

Mᴀɴɴᴇʀ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ: Born in a hospital
First Word(s): Papa

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Feminine
↬Derived from the chromosome XX

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Bisexual
↬Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior toward both males and females.
Relationship Status: Single

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Human
↬Modern humans (Homo sapiens or Homo sapiens sapiens) are the only extant members of the hominin clade, a branch of great apes characterized by erect posture and bipedal locomotion; manual dexterity and increased tool use; and a general trend toward larger, more complex brains and societies.

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
↬Fᴀᴄᴇ Sʜᴀᴘᴇ: She has a round face that has heart-shaped qualities with her slightly wider cheeks and tapered chin.
↬Hᴀɪʀ: Bella has long, wavy pale blond hair that she keeps pink
↬Eʏᴇs: Round, bright blue eyes sit behind large geek-like specs.
↬Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: She is rather short at a mere 4'11"
↬Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: Being relatively thin and small-boned, she is only weighs 100 pounds
↬Bᴏᴅʏ Tʏᴘᴇ: She has thin and narrow build, making her a bit boyish in figure.
↬Pᴏsᴛᴜʀᴇ: Lordotic
↬Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʏᴘᴇ: O+
↬Sᴄᴇɴᴛ: She smells like the salt from the sea, her strawberry body wash, and French-vanilla coffee.
↬Vᴏɪᴄᴇ Pɪᴛᴄʜ: She has medium-pitched voice that is a bit husky.
↬Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ: None, besides an American one.
↬Dᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ Hᴀɴᴅ: Left-Hand dominant

Dɪsᴛɪɴɢᴜɪsʜɪɴɢ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs :
↬ Her nose and lip piercings (see above)
↬ Her belly-button piercing (view spoiler)
↬ And her tattoos (view spoiler)

Sᴛʏʟᴇ:

message 21: by awkward potato (last edited May 31, 2014 09:55PM) (new)

awkward potato Tʜɪs Tᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ →ܫ←αωкωαʀ∂ ρστατσ {ɢʀʏƒƒɪท∂σʀ нσυsє}.
© Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ (view spoiler)

Gif Here

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

1+ paragraph describing personality

Lɪᴋᴇs
✔ Jack Skellington
✔ Photography
✔ Chamomile Tea
✔ Fluffy blankets
✔ Her puppy, Basil (aka Bassy)
✔ Loud music

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
✘ Stereotypical ass-hats
✘ People that dis Spongebob
✘ Cold weather/being cold
✘ Coffee
✘ Blurry images
✘ Mayonnaise

Pʜɪʟɪᴀs
⁍Philia Here meaning here

Pʜᴏʙɪᴀs
⁍Phobia Here meaning here

Gif Here

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs

Aᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛs
~
~
~

Fᴀɪʟᴜʀᴇs
~
~
~

Eᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛs
~
~
~

Dᴇsɪʀᴇs
~
~
~

Rᴇɢʀᴇᴛs
~
~
~

Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs
~
~
~

go to livetyping.com
Gif Here

Sᴛᴀᴛɪsᴛɪᴄs

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ: 10/10 (put X/10, with X being how much they have)
Eᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ: 10/10
Cʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: 10/10
Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟ Fʟᴇxɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: 10/10
Pᴀssɪᴏɴ/Mᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 10/10
Eᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 10/10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 10/10
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 10/10
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Sᴋɪʟʟ: 10/10
Iɴɪᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: 10/10
Rᴇsᴛʀᴀɪɴᴛ: 10/10
Aɢɪʟɪᴛʏ: 10/10
Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢʏ: 10/10
Mᴜsɪᴄᴀʟ-Rʜʏᴛʜᴍɪᴄ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Vɪsᴜᴀʟ-Sᴘᴀᴛɪᴀʟ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Vᴇʀʙᴀʟ-Lɪɴɢᴜɪsᴛɪᴄ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Lᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ-Mᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Bᴏᴅɪʟʏ-Kɪɴᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Iɴᴛᴇʀᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Iɴᴛʀᴀᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Exɪsᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10

go to livetyping.com
Gif Here

message 22: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato reserved

message 23: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 1 comments Name:
DOB:
Zodiac Sign:
Kingdom: Therian or Carenthian (only if mermaid. You don't need to belong to a kingdom)

Sexuality:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Race:

Face Claim

Appearance Picture

Physical Description:

Family:
Relationships:

Weapon(s):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pet Peeve(s):