Academy of Magic discussion

Roleplay! > East Hall: Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 543 (543 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (last edited Mar 10, 2014 08:19PM) (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Teacher: Mr. Alfoso Blair

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) I have no idea what I'm able to do with my water power, so I'm gonna experiment blindly. XD This should be interesting, heh heh...

message 3: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Shoots fire at Naomi.

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Attempts to shield self with water.

message 5: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Fire is shot back at me; Shield of fire. Bounces back and forth forEVER!

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) XD Jumps out of the way and tries to dodge the fire.

message 7: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments "burn, Burn, BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Identical copies of myself made of fire appear and surround Naomi.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha is that possible J?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to help Naomi. *Shoots jets of water from hands and extinguishes one of the Fire-J's

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Thank you! XD *shoots water at another Fire-J*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

*Holds both hands out, shooting water, and spins around, splashing another 3 Fire-Js*

message 12: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Makayla_Maud wrote: "Haha is that possible J?"

yes.

message 13: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Shoots lava out of my hands!

PS. You can make copies made of any other power.

message 14: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Evaporation!!!! *shoots out a huge ball of fire at Makayla and Naomi*

message 15: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) *Uses fire to light up this place*

message 16: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Alessia, want to team up? We both have fire!

Creates copies made of fire to hunt down Nobody

message 17: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments oh it is! our magic copies should have a handtohand duel

message 18: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) FantasyFan101 wrote: "Alessia, want to team up? We both have fire!

Creates copies made of fire to hunt down Nobody"

You're on! *Lights up the place with fire again*

message 19: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments The fire sends off a light. The light hits the wall to the arena. It shows a shadow that is invisible. "We found you, Mei!" Runs over and throws fire at invisible being. Instantly Mei becomes visible.

message 20: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Takes out a bow and arrows on fire and shoots Mei. Too late. She disappeared again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*Shoots water at the shadow that's Meiyu. The water chases her around the arena*

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) *Tries to shoot water at Meiyu but instead splashes self XD*

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs at Naomi's fail before destroying yet another fire J.* "Get Meiyu!" I shout at Alessia.

message 24: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I summon fire to surround Meiyu, trapping the water with her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

*Meiyu becomes visible, and I'm close enough to tackle her, so I do once the fire goes out* "Yes!" I shout, exultant. "Caught you."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha!" I laugh, and playfully dump a heap of water on her head.

message 27: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I throw a fireball at both of them.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I throw a jet of water at the fireball and jump up. "I'm leaving. I caught Meiyu. That's enough for me." I walk out, soaking wet.

message 29: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments youre not leaving that easily. *I block the path with flames

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments *enters arena* ((btw I use fire))

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments ((I'm on fires team. Go fantasy))

message 32: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {You don't have to be on your powers' team. You could join Meiyu or Makayla.}

message 33: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Although, they are about to leave.}

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments I join my own team.

*throws fireball*

message 35: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Okay, suits you.}

I deflect the attack with a blast of electricity. "Energy against energy, huh?" I smile a little.

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments (( I was battling against fire and lighting. Curse you)
Jacob smiles back. Winking as he shoots a beam or fire at ((what's you characters name) feet.

message 37: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Alessia Maribella Tarc. My name, actually.}

"Man!" I jerk back, scowling at the fire crackling on the floor where my feet used to be. I glare at Jacob in return--curse my smile--and a shoot streams of light into his eyes.

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments He saw alessias moves before she did. He saw her hands shoot at him. And as quick as the lighting being sent at him. He countered with a wall of fire, he saw the lightning crackle. He pushed the walk towards sis((new nickname)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya runs towards jacob and urges darkness to come.He is completley blinded

message 40: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Sis? That's my nickname?}

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw man, again?" I groaned, making a face before laughing a little at how hilarious my face must have been. Electricity charged in my palms, as I curl my fingers to mold them into energy balls. I narrowed my eyes at Jacob, ready for any attack.

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments Hen swore the lighting didn't blind him, yet he couldn't see. In wild panic he creates a ring of fire around him, he heard an odd sizzling sound.

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments ((Sorry Sia is your new nickname)).
He heard the electricity to his right, he may be blind, but he can hear.he turned and while taking down the wall, shoots in the direction of the soumd.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

*goes behind jacob and sends a cold freezing chill*

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments ((Maya don't you have electricity))
Jacob suddenly saw like someone had turned the lights off, when suddenly he was frozen. Oh crap he though. He started melting the ice with his hands.

message 45: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Sia? Cool. That's a first. xD}

I hiss as Jacob turns to my direction. I duck to the side and as he shoots blasts of fire at me. I curse the loud cackling of the electricity and fling one at Jacob. It goes around him in circles, and then throw the other.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(coldness,not electricity)

* blindes jacob in darkness again*
(only use i could think of for darkness)

message 47: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {But darkness isn't cold. Ice is.}

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments ((I gtg. But I won't die))
Jacob gets frozen. I will be back

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry
i'll change my power then

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 66 comments No. Its gurd. I'm not dead.just cryogenically frozen. Touccg me and you freeze too so .bye

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11