Academy of Magic discussion

Inside the Academy > Band Room (music discussion)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments What's your favorite instrument? What's your favorite song?

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) I love playing guitar. As for my favorite song, it frequently changes because I love a lot of songs, haha! I absolutely love "Cry With You" by Hunter Hayes, though. :)

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I rather play the piano, I've tried the guitar and my fingers hurt. My favorite song now should be "Human" by Christina Perri.

message 4: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I don't do neither, sadly. I'm not a music person. :(

message 5: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Well, I mean like because were in an academy, I thought the topic where we discuss music would be called the band room. Were not playing music here, just discussing it.

message 6: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments I'M NOT REALLY THE MUSICAL TYPE, I LOVE TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO THOUGH. :)

message 7: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) HELLO, COMRADE. ME TOO.

message 8: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments YAY! FINALLY SOMEONE LIKE ME! MOST PEOPLE I TALK TO PLAY AT LEAST ONE INSTRUMENT THEN THERE IS ME... NO MUSICAL TALENT WHATSOEVER.

message 9: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I KNOW RIGHT? WHENEVER MY FRIENDS COME TO MY HOUSE THEY BRING THEIR INSTRUMENTS, LIKE A FLUTE, GUITAR, PIANO... THEN THEY START SINGING AND PLAYING THEIR INSTRUMENTS TOGETHER.

ME? I SIT WITH THEM BUT I STAND OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB.

message 10: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments THAT REMINDS ME OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, ALL OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS WERE IN CHOIR AND BAND AND THERE WAS ME, NOT JOINING ANYTHING MUSICAL AND JUST SITTING ON THE SIDELINES WATCHING THEM SING OR PLAY THEIR INSTRUMENT.

message 11: by alessia (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:26PM) (new)

alessia (classick) WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR? *SOBS TREMENDOUSLY* THE ONLY CLUBS I EVER JOINED WAS SCOUTS AND ART. X.X I CAN'T SAY I'M ANY GOOD AT EITHER.

message 12: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments THE ONLY CLUBS I JOINED WERE ART CLUBS AND THE BADMINTON TEAMS AND THE ATHLETIC COUNCIL. OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING...

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) AT LEAST THAT'S BETTER THAN ME...

WHAT'S AN ATHLETIC COUNCIL? I DON'T HAVE ONE IN MY SCHOOL. OR AT LEAST, ONE THAT I COULD JOIN.

message 14: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:38PM) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments IT'S A HIGHSCHOOL THING WHERE THERE IS A GROUP OF STUDENTS THAT WORK WITH THE PHYS ED STAFF IN COORDINATING ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SPORTS OR FUNDRAISING. LIKE, FOR THAT COUNCIL, I'M AN EXECUTIVE FOR ADMINISTRATION SO I'M IN CHARGE OF COUNTING THE MONEY OUR COUNCIL RAISES AT EVENTS AND STUFF, AND I DO THE GROUP ATTENDANCE AS WELL AS TAKE NOTES ON WHAT IS THE NEXT THING WE DO AND SO ON. (THAT'S HOW IT IS AT MY SCHOOL)

message 15: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) WOW, COOL. *.* THAT MUST BE AN IMPORTANT JOB, RIGHT?

message 16: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments NOT REALLY, IT'S JUST ONE OF THE MANY COUNCILS AT MY SCHOOL.

message 17: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) AT LEAST YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF SOMETHING.

HOW COME I SOUND LIKE A POWER-HUNGRY VILLAIN?

message 18: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments I'M NOT THE HEAD OF THE COUNCIL YET BECAUSE I'M AN EXECUTIVE, BUT I MIGHT ME ONE NEXT YEAR!

message 19: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) GOOD LUCK, BUDDY!!!! I WILL SUPPORT YOU WITH THE FORCES OF LOKI, SET AND HADES!!!

message 20: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:51PM) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO RUN FOR THE POSITION THOUGH,IT'S TOO MUCH WORK AND IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG 50+ PEOPLE ARE GOING TO YELL OR SAY NEGATIVE THINGS AT YOU. BUT THANKS ANYWAYS!

message 21: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I KNOW, THAT'S THE...DARK SIDE OF BEING A LEADER.

GOOD SIDE = YOU GET A FEW PRAISES AND CREDIT.

DARK SIDE = THE WHOLE WORLD BLAMES YOU.

message 22: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments YEAH, LAST TIME SOMETHING WENT WRONG THE COUNCIL AND STAFF ADVISERS WERE REALLY ANGRY AND THE CAPTAINS GOT YELLED AT.

message 23: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) POOR THEM, I FEEL THEIR PAIN. I WAS A LEADER AND MY WHOLE PLAN WENT WRONG ONCE. I GOT A REALLY BIG AND SERIOUS YELL-AT, AFTER THEN, I NEVER BECAME A LEADER AGAIN. *SHUDDER*

message 24: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments AWW... :(

message 25: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) WE HAVE JOINED THE SISTER AND BROTHERHOOD OF I-AM-NOT-A-LEADER-AND-I-DON'T-WISH-TO-BE-ONE-NOT-YET.

message 26: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments YUP!

message 27: by Ebony (new)

Ebony I play violin and piano and bass guitar. I lugs music

message 28: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I PLAY GUITAR!

message 29: by Ebony (new)

Ebony Kewl!!!

message 30: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments I play Tenor Sax, Clarinet, some piano, and recorder.

message 31: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Kewl!

message 32: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments oh, and my favorite song is 'In The End' by Linkin Park

message 33: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments @THOMAS, OMG! U LIKE LINKIN PARK SONGS TOO!?????????????

message 34: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments @Shiny Yup. Have you ever heard of Three Days Grace, Skillet, Nickelback, or Evanescence?

message 35: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW HOBBIT? I watched it yesterday, it was amazing!!!!!!!!

message 36: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments @THOMAS, I HEARD NICKELBACK SONGS! BUT NOT THE OTHERS.

message 37: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments You should listen to them, they are AMAZing.

@Nobody I LOVE Green Day!!

message 38: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments whoops, first thing @shiny.

message 39: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments HECK YEAH!!!!!!

message 40: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments I also love Hey There Delilah by Plain White Tees.

message 41: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments WHAT SONGS DO U GUYS RECOMMEND ME TO LISTEN TO???????

message 42: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments Yeah... I like Demons and Radioactive.

message 43: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (kaladin543) | 133 comments @shiny You should listen to Not To Late by Three Days Grace.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I like all music, but the Saxophone is pretty cool, and the guitar is too. :) lol

message 45: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments OMG, I'M ODDLY OBSESSED WITH ONEREPUBLIC!!!!!!!

message 46: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments I like A Cappella

message 47: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments *GASP* IS THE WANTED ACTUALLY GOING TO BREAK UP!!??!?!?!?!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments This is an awesome Pokemon theme parody A Capella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zItKxj...

message 49: by SHINY, TIME FREEZE! (。◕‿◕。) (new)

SHINY | 1090 comments IT'S COOL!

message 50: by FantasyFan J, Light the fires! (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 691 comments Isn't it that funny?

« previous 1