International Girls YA Book Club discussion

Jennifer Anne Davis
This topic is about Jennifer Anne Davis
Giveaways > Giveaway $20 Gift Card!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (last edited Nov 25, 2013 12:36PM) (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 798 comments Mod
With the holiday season coming up I wanted to do something special and give back to my IGYABC family for all your support. At the same time I wanted to give back to someone specific. She doesn't know this and it will be news to her as much as it is news to you!

I am giving away a $20 Amazon or Barnes & Noble eGift card to anyone who will purchase a copy of ANY one of Author Jennifer Anne Davis books! It can be a paperback or an eBook.

There are 2 rules:
1. You must purchase the book between November 25 and December 22. (via the rafflecopter link below)
2. When I contact the winner, you MUST have a valid proof of purchase.

That's it! That's all you have to do! Oh and can you also share this with your friends by tagging them or sharing on your pages, walls or blogs? That would be total awesomesauce!

Please show some love to Jennifer and purchase one of her books: The Voice, The Key or The Power to See. You can even buy all 3 of them! Give them as gifts!

Here is a link to Jennifer's web site if you would like to find out more about her and her amazing books: http://jenniferannedavis.com/

Here is a link to the rafflecopter giveaway: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/shar...

Thank you Jennifer for sharing your wonderful imagination with us!

Love to you all!!
~D'vora

The Voice by Jennifer Anne Davis The Key (The True Reign Series, #1) by Jennifer Anne Davis The Power to See by Jennifer Anne Davis

message 2: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new)

Did you enter???? PLEASE enter this giveaway and show your love and support for this great author!

message 3: by Val (new)

Val Richards | 79 comments I entered.

message 4: by Letty (new)

Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer) I entered!

message 5: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new)

Thank you everyone who entered!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Dodd (smileyface_mich) | 1 comments I have the power to see already can I purchase the voice and use my order # for all parts of the rafflecopter because it requires you to purchase the same books on 2 different book sites? I'm confused sorry

message 7: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new)

Michelle wrote: "I have the power to see already can I purchase the voice and use my order # for all parts of the rafflecopter because it requires you to purchase the same books on 2 different book sites? I'm confu..."

Michelle, the reason for the different parts on the raffelecopter is just to be able to give people more chances to win. As long as you bought The Power to See after Nov. 25 you can use that order # for one entry and then if you buy the voice now, you can use that for another entry.

I hope that has cleared it up for you. If not, please feel free to ask any questions :)

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Davis (jenniferannedavis) | 10 comments Thanks to those of you who have been kind enough to purchase my book and enter the giveaway!! :-)