Under The Sea {Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Welcome > ON/OFF + Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

On

message 2: by alessia (last edited Nov 26, 2013 06:46AM) (new)

alessia (classick) | On | Working on my character...

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | Off | Okay, gotta go now. I'll try waking early tomorrow.

Emphasizing on "try" here. xD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome

message 6: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | On |

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

On

message 8: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | Going off | Goodnight, guys. xD

message 9: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | On | New joke of the day I cannot forget:

Want to have breakfast in bed?

Sleep in the kitchen.

message 10: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments {Haha, that was good Alessia xD}

{ Ghosting } Time to start working on some characters!

message 11: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Question! I'm trying to decide between two faces. Do you guys prefer this one (view spoiler) or this one (view spoiler)?

message 12: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) One, but it depends on her personality. And Xandra's character looks like the first.

message 13: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Hmm, ok. I'm planning on making the character very coolheaded and self-controlled... And I just realized that those two do look alike!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the second one. Shes pretty :)

message 15: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Yeah, I think I will use her. Thank you!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ON!

message 17: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks On.

message 18: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

somebody | 40 comments Mod
❊ON❊

message 19: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments { On }

message 20: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Does anyone else have those days where you just love cereal? Because right now that sounds super good... Not sure why

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

On

message 22: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

I'm watching revolution, now say revolution in a French accent and you have how I pronounce the show, well a poor French accent. And I noticed every character under 30 at this point is just insane. Like, on the first episode they were all nice and now they're either all crazy or dead. It's hard to pick favorites TT-TT but it seems my two favorites are the only crazy person over 30 and his ex best friend. Fml.

message 23: by alessia (new)

Somebody wrote: "I'm watching revolution, now say revolution in a French accent and you have how I pronounce the show, well a poor French accent. And I noticed every character under 30 at this point is just insane...."

I know right? It's like you like this person and he or she just dies. Then you're yelling at the sky, "Why MEEEEEEEEEEEE?" Then you're ranting in your bedroom how foolish it was to kill this character and that character. And then you're in bed and hoping that your character gets revived or something.

But in the end.

The truth settles in and you become a goth. (view spoiler)

message 24: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

AℒℰSSⅈA wrote: "| On |

Somebody wrote: "I'm watching revolution, now say revolution in a French accent and you have how I pronounce the show, well a poor French accent. And I noticed every character under 30 at t..."

XD I read that as the turtle settles and was like "What?" For a moment. It was like that with me and a series, like every character that became my favorite was killed so like now while reading a book I get really scarred they're gonna die. Though for once the author actually made it so that he was just mostly dead, though I have a feeling he'll kill him later again to. It's the feels you get from fictional characters that seem to be more real that reality.

And then, you know. Sometimes this just happens.

description

*Incert random person*
description

*Annnd then before they finish*
description
description

message 25: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments description

Oh gosh, I hate it when people to ruin the end of a book for me.

message 26: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I usually can't decide if I want to spoil the story or not.

"Oh God, did he die?"

"Don't spoil it!"

"I know he's going to die anyway."

"Noooo!"

"Dammit, he died."

"I just knew it."

"You shouldn't have spoiled the book."

"Oh, whatever. What's the difference?"

"There's suspense!"

So that is the mental war in me when I'm so anxious to find out whether my favorite character dies.

message 27: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

I often find myself succumbing to the dark side. And usually it pays me off, and saves me from crying. XD

Though one time it didn't help, and I was about to burst into tears in the middle of science.

message 28: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

It's different though, when someone spoils it for me I blow up, then I go and read the ending off the internet as it's mostly alright, though I read the last page first, well last sentence, sometimes page depending on how short it is; first.

message 29: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Somebody wrote: "I often find myself succumbing to the dark side. And usually it pays me off, and saves me from crying. XD

Though one time it didn't help, and I was about to burst into tears in the middle of scie..."

In class? Wow. x.x It must have been really sad.

message 30: by somebody, Thing 3 (new)

People asked me if I were alright. Oh well, that's the least the remember of me that year, most of it was me falling on my face in heels.
I think that was one of the few times a book caused me to show public display of sadness over a book.....But it was sad, I knew how it would end too....

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

hahah Should I make A role-play Request for people?

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Dec 01, 2013 12:12PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I read the end of Allegiant because of spoilers.

*sigh*

It's so frustrating

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh.. Opps well I already made it.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe. I hope it does. If it doesn't then just join in with any role-play. I'm sure they won't mind. Plus your character is invited to the Wedding.

message 35: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Killjoy wrote: "I read the end of Allegiant because of spoilers.

*sigh*

It's so frustrating"

Ooh, I'm reading Allegiant right now! Agh, don't tell me anything! I'm only on page...150 I believe.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Carrie wrote: "Killjoy wrote: "I read the end of Allegiant because of spoilers.

*sigh*

It's so frustrating"

Ooh, I'm reading Allegiant right now! Agh, don't tell me anything! I'm only on page...150 I believe."

I'm not telling, haha, don't worry x)

message 37: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Aha, good! Although now I'm a little worried....

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Carrie wrote: "Aha, good! Although now I'm a little worried...."

That would be understandable... :o

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

|Off| Need to do horse chores be back soon.

message 40: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments { On }

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

|ON|

message 42: by alessia (new)

Good morning. *feeling terribly sick* What happened over the night? It's like...I'm going to die trying to read this all. xD

message 43: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) DeathStar {I Am Your Worst Nightmare} wrote: "S**t, what happened to you?"

I'm guessing it's my lack of sleep. Because I've been staying up late doing homework and characters these days.

So today, I'm going to take a break. *leans back and tries looking cool with my red nose...which is impossible*

message 44: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I hate it when that happens, but the best thing you can do is get some sleep. Hopefully you start to feel better! Here, have some get better cake. *offers cake with a sympathetic grin*

message 45: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Yessssssssss... The good thing about being sick.... There's cake. xD

Thanks guys. ;)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

| Off | going to okay soccer for a bit

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Play*

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

| On |

message 49: by cαяяιє (new)

cαяяιє | 74 comments { Ghosting }

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

On

« previous 1 3