What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance novel with government operatives ADULT

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abi (new)

Abi (goodreadscommornin) | 1 comments This book is in a series. The main female character is named Tamara I think and is an ex Russian spy or something. She has an adopted daughter named Rachel whom she saved from some kind of human trafficking ring in a previous book. If this rings a bell for anyone PLEASE let me know before I go crazy! :)

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Abi--I've moved your request down to Unsolved where you will get more people looking at it.

No idea what your book is, but a few questions to help with ID-ing it.

1) When did you read this?
2) was it new or old then?
3) do you think that this might be from one of the "major" romance houses--Harlequin, Harlequin Silhouette, Harlequin Suspense etc.?
4) What exactly is the book about--is Tamara trying to find someone/thing, hunting her daughter again, being chased for some reason?
5) do you have any memories of what the cover looked like?
6) do you feel like the author might have been a "major" writer (Nora Roberts or another of her stature) a middle of the road writer or a fairly unknown writer?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Abi, are you still looking for this?

Midniteillusion (Desiree) (midniteillusion) | 102 comments If this is found I'd like to read it (the series) too.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nora Roberts (other topics)