Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York > Will's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) ((Rp in WIll's house))

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) The rest of the walk to Will's house had been in silence. Harley kept track of where they were, wanting to make sure she could get back on her own if she had to.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will noticed Harley's unease about this and hoped Paige wasn't home because it could make things so much simpler. He came to his house and unlocked the door.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley stood like a statue on the steps. She watched the door fall open, and waited for this new daylighter to appear.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will sniffed, "She's in her room if that makes you feel better."

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Not really," Harley took a step forward. Slowly moving into the house.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will fallowed her in and closed the door but didn't lock it for Harley's sake.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "So do I get the grand tour?" She smirked, attempting to relax in this odd situation.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "How do you know this is my house or that I didn't just break in?" Will grinned at her.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley glanced at him, "very funny grandpa."

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "I prefer hilarious." Will smriked.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I'm sure you would," she slipped in before walking past him. "So are you going to or do I get to look around on my own?"

message 13: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Before Will could respond his sister appeared on the stairs her arm wrapped around one of her male minions. His glassy eyes the only thing, showing she had just fed from him.
Will and Paige looked a lot like. They had the face sculpted face and black hair.
Paige smiled at her brother, "Willy, your back." She looked at Harley, "And you brought a snack."
Will frowned stepping in front of Harley, "She not a snack. She just here until I can get her a place."
Paige frowned, walking down the stairs in her short black dress, dragging her minion with her, "Just a bite?" she asked flashing a fang.
"No."

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley's muscles flexed, moving into a defensive position behind Will. I knew it, I should have never agreed to coming here. She thought to herself, as weighed her options of getting out of here alive.

message 15: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) The siblings glared at each for awhile before Paige flipped her black hair, "Forget it. She doesn't smell appetizing." She kissed her minions cheek, "Come on handsome, lets get some protein into you."
"Yes ma'am." He said and let Paige drag him into the kitchen.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I'll never get any sleep staying here," Harley said quietly as the woman disappeared into the kitchen.

message 17: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will frowned, "Feel like that tour?" he said heading upstairs.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) She watched him move further into the house. Feeling frozen to the spot, she listened carefully for the leach in the kitchen. After a moments hesitation she moved quickly after him.

message 19: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will waited for her upstairs.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "So. Where are we starting?" She stopped next to him, looking straight forward. Keeping her heart at a steady pace.

message 21: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Your room." He said simply leading her to a door at the end of the hallway.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Frowning, she followed him to the door.

message 23: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) http://cdn.houseandhome.com/sites/hou...

He had chosen the room farthest from Paige's and open the door for her to see.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley's mouth dropped, as she looked around the room. Her feet pulling her into the room, guiding her to all the extravagance. "I've never seen so much purple in one place before," she smiled back at Will.

message 25: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will smiled shyly and hoped she liked it, "What sports eventually get boring after awhile. I needed a new hobby."

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley let out a genuine laugh, "I see.. so what, your posing as a gay house designer?"

message 27: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will laughed, "Gay? Grandpa to leach to gay. I do have a name you know."

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley bit her tongue before letting her current thought spill out. "My apologies, I do owe you for the room. I suppose I can spare a night of teasing you." She smiled over at him.

message 29: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Thats all I ask." He smiled, "Theres more to see, unless your tired."

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Aah.." She looked at the bed and then at her backpack and back, "I'm not tired.. but.. well." She turned to face him, "Be honest, can I trust leaving my backpack here or should I keep it with me?"

message 31: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Leave it." Will said, "My sister won't touch it."

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Without another word, Harley walked over and shoved her bag underneath the bed. Standing up she moved back to Will's side. "OK, let's see the rest of this house."

message 33: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will showed her most of the downstairs expect for the kitchen, since his sister was still in there. He let them take a break in the game room.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "You've got a big house," Harley said. Leaning against the door frame, looking over the game room. "How are you?"

message 35: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Fine." He lied, truthfully he need to go hunt but he didn't want to tell Harley that.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) She pushed away from the wall and looked at him seriously. "What is it?"

message 37: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "I need to go...hunt." Will looked away, "Will you be alright until I get back?"

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) She looked away nervously, "Yeah. I'll be fine."

message 39: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Will nodded and quickly left but not before giving his sister a stern warning not to mess with Harley.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Watching Will leave down the hallway, Harley moved into the gaming room. Looking at the different options the room held. She couldn't help but smile at her self a bit. The game didn't hold all the latest stuff, but old games as well as new. He must have a whole lot of free time on his hands.

message 41: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Paige rolled her eyes at her brother's care for the mundane. What other purpose were they besides food. She wouldn't hurt it but she wanted to know why her brother cared so much.
"Come on handsome." she purred and pulled her male minion with her into the gaming room.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Harley was in the middle of looking over an old ping pong machine, when she felt a sudden chill in the air. Looking over at the door, her eyes narrowed on Paige. Slowly standing up, she didn't say a word.

message 43: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Paige smirked at Harley, "Oh don't get your panties in a bunch. I know I'm not supposed to hurt the precious Harley."

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Precious Harley?" She raised an eyebrow. Body still stiff as she watched the vampires movements. Preparing for an attack.

message 45: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Paige laughed and sat on the couch next to her minion. "He might as well said it, by the threats he gave me to leave you alone." She studied Harley with her red eyes, "Personally I don't see it."

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I don't know what your talking about," she was grinding her teeth. Body shaking as she tried to remain calm and collected. Unfortunately, Harley knew now, this was no ordinary vampire and she was defenseless against it.

message 47: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Paige smiled listening to Harley's heart speed up. "Calm down before you have a heart attack." she laughed

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I will never relax around something that could kill me without a second thought. Especially when I'm defenseless as I am." Harley's tone was icy.

message 49: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Paige rolled her eyes, "I really don't see what my brother sees in a mundane like you."

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "You and me both," Harley looked away. "I'm not staying so you don't have to worry about me much longer."

« previous 1 3 4