Supernatural Fiction Readers discussion

Group Members Who Write/Publish > Fear the Light: Who Murdered Dracula? by William Massa

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (last edited Apr 15, 2014 08:25PM) (new)

William Massa | 6 comments WHO MURDERED DRACULA?

Over the centuries, many had tried to kill the Count. All had failed. Until now...

Eight vampires gather at Dracula's castle to solve his murder. But as the sun rises outside the chateau, a voice cries out and another creature of the night is slain. Trapped, the sun burning bright outside, the vampires realize they have met their match — a killer who plans on picking them off one by one!

As the daylight reigns and their numbers dwindle, a dark suspicion grows — could Dracula's murderer be hiding in plain sight?

Fear the Light Who Murdered Dracula? by William Massa William Massa

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Hill William, I would LOVE a copy of Who Murdered Dracula? ~ Thank you SO much for this offer!

Wishing you the BEST of literary success!
Emily Hill
my kindle address: emily_s_hill@hotmail.com

message 3: by William (new)

William Massa | 6 comments Emily wrote: "William, I would LOVE a copy of Who Murdered Dracula? ~ Thank you SO much for this offer!

Wishing you the BEST of literary success!
Emily Hill
my kindle address: emily_s_hill@hotmail.com"

Hi Emily: Amazon is not recognizing your email... is there another email I could use? Maybe Goodreads formatting is off.

message 4: by William (new)

William Massa | 6 comments I retyped the email and it worked :) Enjoy the book!

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Hill Oh!! It just hit my Kindle ~ YaY! Something to read on the way to Grandma's House ~ I'll post a review next week! Thank you for your eMail address, I'll let you know when it posts!

~Emily Hill, a Goodreads Author.

message 6: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1817 comments William, is this givewaway still active?

message 7: by William (new)

William Massa | 6 comments It isn't officially but I can get you a copy, Werner. Just send me your email and I'll gift through Amazon. :)

message 8: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1817 comments Thanks, William, but I wasn't angling for a free copy. :-) (I'm sure it's a worthy read, but I'm swamped with unread books I already own!) I just wanted to know whether we should edit the title of the thread --keep it, for the information about the book, but edit out the part about the expired giveaway. (Maybe you could edit it, since unlike me you can edit the actual first post, as well as the thread title?)

message 9: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1817 comments William, thanks for doing that edit. I added "by William Massa" to the thread title just now, to give credit where it's due. Best wishes for success with the book!

message 10: by William (new)

William Massa | 6 comments Thanks, Werner. Meant to email you today to see if this works now. All the best.

Bill