The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Lightning Thief question

Which Greek god do you think you most relate to?
Stella Finn Stella Nov 25, 2013 09:17AM
I'm probably Athena although I have nothing against spiders

deleted member Dec 28, 2013 03:49PM   2 votes
Hades. I'm often misunderstood and I'm a loner..I prefer being alone rather than people. I kind of hate people actually...uh..yeah. Lol no one really likes me either and I like the dark^_^

ATHENA all the way i HATE spiders and i would love to consider myself smart and cunning

Athena, Poseidon or Hypnos (he was the god of sleep, right?)

Probably Hades as im not a favourite with most people at school XD,

Poisiden... I would love to have those kind of powers and I am a swimmer and looooove water!

Cassidy (last edited Dec 29, 2013 10:14PM ) Nov 27, 2013 02:47PM   0 votes
It's funny because i was thinking about this exact question a few days ago. I think i can most relate to Pluto/Hades because he's so misunderstood and stuff. I mean, he was banished to the Underworld.. some days i feel like that too. Well, metaphorically speaking, anyways (I banish myself to my room) :P
Plus he kind of just keeps to himself like i tend to do, and he likes the dark xD

Hephaestus. I'm an engineer. And a little awkward around people.

Percy, for sure, I like surrounded by water, and feeling fine near the sea

Robin45089 (last edited Dec 29, 2013 10:31AM ) Dec 27, 2013 06:27AM   0 votes
I'll have to say Apollo. I enjoy music and I am really good in poetry as well.

Celia In original greek mythology Apollo was the god of poetry, so even if Percy Jackson was a great book, some of the gods are described the way the author ...more
Jan 20, 2014 07:59AM · flag

Apollo or Poseidon love the sun, music and poetry and love the ocean

Athena... Absolutely hate spiders, and pretty intelligent (if I can say so myself... Not to brag)

Probably a mixture of Ares and Apollo, but female.

Athena or Artemis as a Goddess
Apollo or Poseidon as a God

Georgia (last edited Jan 20, 2014 06:50AM ) Jan 20, 2014 06:48AM   0 votes
I think Athena, my second favourite animal is a owl, I have a HATE spiders, I love reading, and I want to be a architect. On the other hand, I love pranking and swimming, and my favourite animal is a horse. And I love listening to music, and learn three different instruments... All those quizzes I take say I'm a child of either Athena or Apollo

Poseidon or Athena

Totally Athena, don't like spiders at all.

I think Hades because everyone in my school either doesn't understand me or hates me...

Hermes. Im do really nothing special. Not saying that Hermes isnt great though :)

I think I'm more of a neutral person like Hades...

Poseidon. I love swimming. Athena, maybe. I´m smart.

Hmm...i can mostly relate to Athena, though sometimes Hephaestus too(not the ugliness, but the mechanics).

Poseidon. I am a swimmer and loooove water. Also, I love Percy's powers!

Athena or Ares

Hephaestus

Hecate

Artemis (I'm independent and I like the night and the moon), Athena (I'm not the smartest, but I'm the most intelligent - I don't think they are the same. -) or Poseidon as a girl (I loooooove the sea)

Hestia

Athena. I'm really smart and always find logical solutions ;)

Ares and Athena

I took a quiz that says I'm Aphrodite...

I actually took a quiz to see which one i was, and i got Athena... Im pretty smart, but i love spiders O-O

F 25x33
Srikari even i got athena!!! except i dont like spiders!! :)
Jan 20, 2014 03:44AM

Probably Hecate/Trivia.

Athena.

Poseidon and Hades. I'm aloof like Poseidon and clever like Hades

A mix between Hermes + Dionysus. Oh yes I'm a badass.

Probably a mix between Athena and Aphrodite, I hate spiders, but I think I'm pretty and I like to admire myself ;D Except not really. But I took a quiz and it said I'm a daughter of Aphrodite.

I like weapons (Ares)I like bows (Apollo) I like water (Posiden)

Apollo