Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > FEAR THE LIGH: WHO MURDERED DRACULA EBOOK GIVEAWAY

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (last edited Nov 25, 2013 02:19PM) (new)

William Massa | 6 comments Fear the Light: Who Murdered Dracula? is a new horror vampire thriller. I'm gifting 20 copies through Amazon. Please read the synopsis below and see if it interests you. If so, please shelf the book, leave your email on this thread or PM it to me (or email me at williammassabooks@gmail.com)and I will gift you a free ecopy via Amazon (there is a paperback giveaway that you can enter too). Reviews are also very much appreciated. Thank you!

Synopsis: WHO MURDERED DRACULA? Many had tried to destroy the king of vampires over the centuries. All had failed. Until now! Eight vampires gather at their maker's castle to solve the mystery. But death awaits them.

SURVIVE THE DAY! The sun rises over the chateau, a voice cries out. Another vampire is slain. Trapped, the sun burning bright outside, Dracula's children face a mysterious killer who plans on picking them off one by one. A killer who knows all their secrets. All their weaknesses.

As daylight reigns and their numbers dwindle, a dark suspicion grows - could the murderer be hiding in plain sight?

Fear the Light: Who Murdered Dracula? Fear the Light Who Murdered Dracula? by William Massa Fear the Light: Who Murdered Dracula?Fear the Light: Who Murdered Dracula?

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (brandiec) | 229 comments dcraytor_25@kindle.com

message 3: by William (last edited Nov 25, 2013 02:21PM) (new)

William Massa | 6 comments Hi Deborah:

I was about to gift the book but it doesn't seem to accept kindle email... Is there another email I could use instead?