Hello!

message 2: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Hi!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mind posting the plot here?

message 4: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Will do!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you mind us doing doubles like try it with females? It's just a thought Idc if we use the idea or not.

message 6: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Boy A is from a gang, and his brother is the leader. Boy B is in a rival gang from Boy A's gang. A problem and mission comes up, and Boy B's gang receives a request to kidnap either Boy A or his brother.. Certainly they take Boy A, after a while of him dodging them accidentally. Boy B treats Boy A rather badly, but finds out he is starting to develop feelings for the other boy.. And.. Things go on.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Well I'm rather bad at being girls.. So if actually prefer sticking to the plot because I can only be two people. Mostly boys.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

What time period? Because my characters are sibblings and have swords.

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments 21st century?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Well the guy and his sister would be kind of useless with swords.

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Maybe you plus change it to find? Because my character also used a sword.. So I don't know.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

~Characters~

Gang B

{Name} Calcifer Tirant
{Nickname} Cal
{Age} 25
{Gender} Male
{Species}Human
{Family} Veronica(Mother), James(Father), Silas(Younger brother) and Talianna
{Personality} Calcifer is the oldest of three children who were brought up to understand trust is something earned not given. He's family oriented and very loyal to others who have been good to his family. He often trains with his little sister.
{Appearance}

{Name} Talianna Tirant
{Nickname} Talia
{Age} 23
{Gender} Female
{Species} Human
{Personality} Talianna is very confident in herself and has a great appreciation for music and sword combat. She's very clever and a kind hearted woman.
{Appearance}

Had to edit them alot because I'm using these two in my Soul Eater rp. <<---- not the anime

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments My charries are anime....

[[ credits to dA artist. I practically typed in: Levy Mcgarden Genderbend.. And wheee... Levy's from FT by the way!! *skips away* lalalalaaaa..]]

Name: Levi (often mistaken as Levy) Creed

Appearance:

(just change that red thing to an awesome orange coloured thing..)

Personality: .. To be found through roleplay.

History: Levi has always been mistaken as a girl ever since he grew up. Due to his hair and his appearance, he became known as Levy to bullies and Levi to friends. His brother and he formed a gang at some point of their lives and after naming it Sapphirates UnisonRaid (yes, it is together without spacebars.) Levi became a better fighter and a rather valuable member to the gang. Other enemies soon learned that if they hurt either Levi or his brother, pretty much the entire UnisonRaid gang would attack.. And they'd go back with so much injuries.

His brother (Note, this is Lucy Heartfilia gender bent)
Name: Lui Creed
Appearance:

Gang information: Members of UnisonRaid have to have any coloured wristband that is always on their right wrist. Any single colour. The way to identify their two leaders is by the blue hair and the blond hair as they are the only people with those hair colours. Their weapons are concealed in a genius way. Their own wristband can become a weapon, should they have stashed any small knives in it, or as what Levi uses, a violin bow, yes, a violin bow with a sword inside. Ingeniously, Lui's weapon is simply his mind. He is the strategist of the gang along with some others.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

So does Lui end up liking Talia?

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Actually.. I thought this would be a Yaoi thing... So Lui is just like a side character.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh......... okay.

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments ... Yeah sorry...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay.........

Could you start?

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Okay!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi calmly walked along the street, his weapon in a poster case slung on his back like a quiver. He was on an errand for his brother, and he had to retrieve a stolen item from their base.

"Levi, think you can take back what's ours?" Lui had asked with a grin. Levi had accepted the task without blinking an eye and now he approached the location where it had been last seen.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Talianna Tirant was the sly little theif from the Tirant's. What she had stolen was this precious sword that she now carried sheathed aroun her waste. This was meant to be a set up to lure one of the nieve men of Unison Raid to their territory so that her brothers may kidnapp the boy.

Calcifer Tirant waited very patiently with a canvas bag ready to put over the kids head once he was in the territory he was so easy to kidnap or eliminate.

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi was on the alert with his own weapon with him. Set to look like a mere violin's bow, he found himself wandering into enemy territory. Unaware of what his actions could cause him, he focused on the task of retrieving the item and returning to base.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Calcifer quickly hopped down putting the canvas bag over his head.

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Upon seeing darkness, Levi cursed himself for not being that alert and he began to fight whoever had covered his head.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Calcifer laughed, "You sure put up a fight kid." He smiled as he stunned the kid with the hilt of his sword.

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi stopped struggling, going limp. After his second last mission he had gotten injured and it appeared Calcifer had hit the direct wound by accident.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Calcifer without a second thought carried the boy to his home where he would be captive. He was very pleased with himself until he was nice enough to check for a bruise in the area he hit with his hilt. When he saw an untended wound he set forth to clean it and stich it up. He didn't understand why he was being so generous to someone he clearly didn't know about or even know his face. Thinking cunningly he made sure strip Levi of any weapon he may have.

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi woke up slowly, blinking once and he still couldn't get a hang of whatever had just happened to him. His hand sub-consciously went to his side, as if looking for his weapon and to his dismay, it was gone. Panicking, he tried to find it but he couldn't and he felt stupid. His previously bleeding wound was not bleeding, and to his surprise, it was stitched up.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Calcifer started to laugh seeing that the kid was finally awake and reacting the exact way that he had expected him to. "It's about time you woke up." He said making his existence known and took the canvas bag off of the kids head so he could actually look him in the eye. "What gives you the slightest right to be invading my neighborhood?" He asked already knowing that the kid was going to say something or other about a bow to a violin was stolen from under his leaders nose.

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi's eyes burned a little from the lights and he blinked to clear the splotches in his vision. "Your neighbourhood?" Levi raised an eyebrow, because he knew that he had possibly strayed into enemy territory and gotten captured. This was terrible.. "To retrieve something." He said, purposely not saying anything about the weapon. His hand itched to feel the familiar violin bow and he almost reached for it before remembering that it was gone.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Calcifer laughed looking down at the kid. "Looking for a weapon?" He asked with a chuckle. "Good luck getting it back because you're the our lure to get your gang here. Don't worry we're not going to fight. I need to talk with your leader." He said knealing down to look him right in the eyes.

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi wondered if Lui would even go after him. Would his brother even realize he was gone? "Well bad luck for you then." Levi grinned a little. "Lui won't come." He added at last, knowing it was true.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then looks like we'll have to convince him other wise."

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Convince him? How?" Levi asked curiously wanting to know how exactly would they convince his uncaring brother.

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments (( Meow? :3 ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll figure something out."

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi stayed silent after that, playing with his fingers since there was perhaps nothing else to do.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Calcifer was still knealing asked,"What's your name?"

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi refused to reveal his name to another person and he pretended not to hear what the older boy had just said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Calcifer pushed him down and walked away locking the door behind him there were no windows in the room.

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Levi straightened up, sighing at how odd the room seemed. It looked like a room to kill ghosts.

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments (( Michelle? ))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Talianna came walking into the room to find Levi sitting there looking around and quickly heard the subtle but loud grumble of his stomach. "You're very lucky that I brought you something because my brother wanted to leave you to starve."

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "What did I even do to him to make him grumpy?" Levi sighed, nodding his thanks to Talianna. Honestly he just wanted to get out and go back to the gang HQ where he felt safe.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Talianna shrugged,"He's naturally that way and plus he tries to be nice and it just doesn't work for him."

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments "Oh..." Was all Levi could say for he was a little confused at the answer from the lady in front of him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's gay." She spouted out,"He denies it and treats any guy he can like shit just for spite."

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments 'I'm not the only one' Levi thought suddenly and didn't respond to what Talianna had just said.