Modern Good Reads discussion

A Voice at Midnight (Regency Rhapsody, #3)
This topic is about A Voice at Midnight
Read For Review (R4R) > R4R: Holiday Regency Romance Novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicholas (new) - added it

Nicholas Tulach (nkt0) | 13 comments Would love to have some folks help us spread the word about Elizabeth's newest novella, a fun holiday love story at a haunted castle. Perfect for a cozy wintery night!

Looking forward to hearing what you think. :)

Author Name: Elizabeth Cole
Book Name: A Voice at Midnight
Genre: Regency Romance
Number of free copies being offered: 5-10
Format of books being offered (Coupon, .Mobi, etc.): mobi, ePub, or iTunes coupon
Short book description:

Can two troubled souls break a ghostly curse and find true love?

Veronica Swift dreams of traveling the world, but at the insistence of her stepfather, she must leave her dreams behind in order to find a husband. She retreats to historic Wyemont Castle for the Christmas holiday. There she encounters two very different men…and her childhood memories of a ghostly woman in white.

Tristan Ryder lost everything after a terrible turn of luck during the war. Penniless and disgraced, Tristan’s last hope is to help his old friend, Elliot Bantham, find a suitable match during their holiday at the castle.

But the legendary ghosts of Wyemont Castle interrupt the festivities. It seems the spirits have their own plans for the guests. Will Veronica and Tristan unlock the secret surrounding Wyemont? Or will it draw all of them deeper into the tragedy?

Chris Yorgason Hi Nicholas, I would be interested in reading Elizabeth's book for review. You can send me a Kindle version to yorgi1225@yahoo.com. Thanks,

Chris

Cynthia Stacey (cynthia_stacey) | 16 comments I would love to read for review. This sounds really interesting. I need a kindle version please. cynthia2729@live.ca what is the deadline for review?

message 5: by Nicholas (new) - added it

Nicholas Tulach (nkt0) | 13 comments Thanks Cynthia! So glad you enjoyed it. I'll pass along your links to Elizabeth and others. Best wishes,

nick

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Voice at Midnight (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Cole (other topics)