The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

YA Fantasy Free for Review!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley Hey, group!! :D

I have a young adult fantasy book called Rising Calm that is in pretty dire need of reviews. I have PDF copies I would be happy to send out (sorry, no epub or mobi files [I wish I had them, believe me])!

If anyone is interesting in reviewing, please leave your name and email address on the topic! I'd love if you could read it and review sooner than later, but I understand having a busy schedule. So even if it would take you a while to get to it, I would still love the help!

If you want to see what Rising Calm is about and what other people have thought before you agree to read it, the GR page is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Thanks, everyone!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Creel Hey, I'd be interested. I'm Elizabeth and my email is goldgirlbomb@aol.com

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley Great! Thanks, Elizabeth! I'll send it to you now :)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 33 comments I'm definitely interested! My name is Chelsey and my email is chels14ver@yahoo.com

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is Paola and my email is pao_cherry@yahoo.com Iwould love to read it.

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley I'll get it sent to you both! Thanks!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello I received Haleys email but when I click on the link it takes me to her page. There is the trailer and the option to buy the book on amazon ect. am I doing something wrong?? waiting for a response. Thanks!

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley It was probably just a mistake on my computer, Pao. I sent it again :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rising Calm (other topics)