Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) Lover Revealed discussion

Epic Buddy Read continues - Book 4 - Lover Revealed.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo There you are, you learn something new every day!!

message 3: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Lets start with a visual ...

message 4: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo I am loving this one so far.

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Yay! Good job, Mo!! Glad you are loving Butch! What do you think of his female so far?

message 6: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Yay! Good job, Mo!! Glad you are loving Butch! What do you think of his female so far?"

She is growing on me, I think....

Barbara YEAH!
Mo well done! Tomorrow I will be here because didn´t finish with Zsadist ... yet !!!

Butch I´m coming ....

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Mo wrote: "Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Yay! Good job, Mo!! Glad you are loving Butch! What do you think of his female so far?"

She is growing on me, I think...."

Yea, she took some getting used to. I just kept thinking to myself, she is an aristocrat so give her some slack, when I wanted to shake her senseless.

message 9: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Barbara wrote: "YEAH!
Mo well done! Tomorrow I will be here because didn´t finish with Zsadist ... yet !!!

Butch I´m coming ...."

See you tomorrow, Barbara.

message 10: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Mo wrote: "Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Yay! Good job, Mo!! Glad you are loving Butch! What do you think of his female so far?"

She is growing on me, I think...."

Yea, she took..."

Yea, and poor Butch is blue collar! I still love him. Cannot wait to meet his family, I presume we will.

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Mo wrote: "Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Mo wrote: "Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Yay! Good job, Mo!! Glad you are loving Butch! What do you think of his female so far?"

She..."

Briefly. How far are you?

message 12: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo 39 percent. met the sister earlier

Ginette Ill start this one today, I only remember a little bit of this story. Looking forward to it

Claudine I am so excited to start. I have like 10 pages left in Cyrus (don't bother, it sucked) and then I am onto Butch. So happy to be in my quiet office with the door almost closed. Now all I have to do is avoid working.

message 15: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo C'mon, girls, I am feeling very lonely in here by myself.

~IreneOust~ LOL! Mo, you gotta slow down, sista!!!

message 17: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "LOL! Mo, you gotta slow down, sista!!!"

OK, might finish this one and read an in-betweener.

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Mo wrote: "C'mon, girls, I am feeling very lonely in here by myself."

Where are you at now, Mo! You are just deevouring this series! I started Rehv's book (7) last night.

Barbara Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Mo wrote: "C'mon, girls, I am feeling very lonely in here by myself."

Where are you at now, Mo! You are just deevouring this series! I started Rehv's book (7) last night."

Rehv´s is in book 7?? Oh! I like him very much!!!

~IreneOust~ I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!

Claudine ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!"

But whats with all the pimp daddy fur he wears, Not Sexy, And his equipment doesn't work.

Barbara ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!"

LOL!

Barbara Dorota wrote: "Hi Mo I had to give Butch a pause last night at some 60% - both him and Marissa got on my nerves. V seems to have hots for Butch though, don't you think?"

Uh! Some m/m action... wow... I like that a lot!!! ;)

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Barbara wrote: "Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Mo wrote: "C'mon, girls, I am feeling very lonely in here by myself."

Where are you at now, Mo! You are just deevouring this series! I started Rehv's ..."

Yes, Rehv gets his own book.

Barbara Dorota wrote: "Oh and - a nice visual of our exCop, thanx! Here is Marissa, so that he's not so lonely (did not dare post V's visage as he IS portrayed in my mind as the-unmentionable-dandy-G... - must be the goa..."

Wow! awesome choice...

message 26: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Dorota wrote: "Hi Mo I had to give Butch a pause last night at some 60% - both him and Marissa got on my nerves. V seems to have hots for Butch though, don't you think?"

Totally Dorota. Would you blame him?

Barbara Claudine wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!"

But whats with all the pimp daddy fur he wears, Not ..."

Irene I love broken men, I´m sure someone will "fix" his equipment!!

message 28: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Dorota wrote: "Oh and - a nice visual of our exCop, thanx! Here is Marissa, so that he's not so lonely (did not dare post V's visage as he IS portrayed in my mind as the-unmentionable-dandy-G... - must be the goa..."

yeah, that is how I picture her too. Lovely, even if she does annoy me sometimes.

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Claudine wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!"

You will find out lots more about Rehv in book 6, Phury's book.

Barbara Dorota wrote: "@ Barbara - I'm pretty sure something was up when they smoked all that red-weed or whatever in book #3 at Phury's room... although I think it would qualify as M/M/VM (last one being Virgin Male, no..."

LOL I tough so too!!! :D

message 31: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Dorota, what website did you get that girl from. I copied it and pasted it and tried to find the address... assets or something but nothing came up.

message 32: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo I see my guy is from there too but i think i got him on tumblr.

message 33: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Dorota wrote: "@ Mo - would not blame V at all for hots for Butch.
But he is a bit coo-coo wrt Marissa and her high standing with the glymera... talk about low self-esteem - it's a bloody 21st century FGS!"

Yeah, I know what you mean but then again he IS working class, blue collar and she is the aristocracy. There is still that bit of shock/horror when Royalty chooses a commoner.

message 34: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Dorota wrote: "Mo wrote: "Dorota wrote: "@ Mo - would not blame V at all for hots for Butch.
But he is a bit coo-coo wrt Marissa and her high standing with the glymera... talk about low self-esteem - it's a blood..."

Yeah, what a Dick.

message 35: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Dorota wrote: "Mo wrote: "Dorota, what website did you get that girl from. I copied it and pasted it and tried to find the address... assets or something but nothing came up."

I got her from pinterest - no link ..."

Oh, I might just do that.

message 36: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Nov 25, 2013 10:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~IreneOust~ Claudine wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!"

OMG!!! Are you kidding??? As soon as I read that in Z's book, I was like "I HAVE A PERFECT VISUAL FOR REHV!!!" LOL!

photo Rehvenge_zps28c63e25.jpg

message 37: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Maybe we should be putting in some spoilers.... for some comments. KWIM??

message 38: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Dorota wrote: "Mo - here are finds for M & B on pinterest:

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/...

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/......"

Oh, thanks, another friggin website to be checking out. Like I need more!

message 39: by Barbara (last edited Nov 25, 2013 10:14AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Barbara ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Claudine wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!"

But whats with all the pimp daddy f..."

WOW! GREAT you sure have good taste... I´m drooling , because of the flu and because of your pic!!!

Barbara Dorota wrote: "Barbara wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Claudine wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like..."

We say " gripe" ou " constipação" ... It´s not a nice word, or condition... :((

Claudine ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Claudine wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "I like Rhev too ... partially because he drives a Bentley! LOL!"

But whats with all the pimp daddy f..."

The visual Helps 4-sure

~IreneOust~ He he ... But I totally get what you mean!!! Fur on a guy just doesn't work unless that guy is P. Diddy! LOL!

message 43: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo 64% This is getting a bit confusing (view spoiler) There is too much going on at the moment. Maybe I need to leave it until the morning.

~IreneOust~ Nice screen name, Mo!!!

message 45: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Nice screen name, Mo!!!"

I know, Irene, I have fallen!!!

Ginette you picked a good one to fall for..lol

~IreneOust~ I agree with Ginette, he is a good one :)

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Lmfao!! Congratulations on your marriage, Mo! This is all so sudden!

message 49: by Mo (last edited Nov 25, 2013 02:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Lmfao!! Congratulations on your marriage, Mo! This is all so sudden!"

Thanks Crystal. Well it has been building up for 3 books so not so sudden!!

message 50: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo 67% - I know I am the only fecker reading this. Just a thought - do not read if you are NOT on book 4 at 67% (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3