The Reader's Bar discussion

General Topics > Book Swap

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new)

Denise | 1410 comments Mod
Please post any books below that you are willing to swap. For each book that you swap you can request one from another member. If you would like to request a book, just send a private message to the other member with your request. Also, post below when a book has been swapped so that we can keep the list updated. We can ship the requested books using media mail.

message 2: by Denise (new)

Here are a few that I have. I am still going through my shelf though. lol

God's Gift to Women by Michael Baisden

Love, Honor, and Betray (Reverend Curtis Black, #8) by Kimberla Lawson Roby

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

message 3: by Mahoghani 23 (new)

Mahoghani 23 (mahoghani23) I have to go check my roster....I don't think I have as many as you...I spend a lot of time borrowing from the library...LOL

message 4: by Denise (last edited Dec 09, 2013 06:54PM) (new)

Lol. I was struggling to find books too. I do have a few more to add though.

message 5: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 223 comments I am more of an ebook and library person. Yes, I do love my library.

message 6: by Lindor (new)

Lindor Joelle | 133 comments i have a ton, just need to find the time to put them up here..lol i used to keep barnes/noble and border in business before i discovered ebooks and the library...lol

can ebooks be swapped also? i'm new to that arena, but i thought i heard something about that possibility

message 7: by Denise (new)

Lindor wrote: "i have a ton, just need to find the time to put them up here..lol i used to keep barnes/noble and border in business before i discovered ebooks and the library...lol

can ebooks be swapped also? ..."

I know you can lend them to someone but I am not sure if you can swap them.

message 8: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 223 comments Denise wrote: "Lindor wrote: "i have a ton, just need to find the time to put them up here..lol i used to keep barnes/noble and border in business before i discovered ebooks and the library...lol

can ebooks be ..."

For kindle ebooks - you can lend if the book is loanable (most are but the author/publisher makes that decision).

You can only loan a book once.
There is a time limit on how long the book can be on loan (not sure but it is something like 30 days)
And you can not read the book while it is out on loan.

message 9: by Mahoghani 23 (new)

Mahoghani 23 (mahoghani23) Denise would you like to read Tweny-Nine & a Half Reasons by Denise Grove Swank?

message 10: by Mahoghani 23 (new)

Mahoghani 23 (mahoghani23) Denise on kindle it's only two weeks

message 11: by Denise (new)

Lethea wrote: "Denise would you like to read Tweny-Nine & a Half Reasons by Denise Grove Swank?"

Yes, that sounds like an interesting read. Are there any books that you are looking to read? Looking for one that we could swap.

message 12: by Mahoghani 23 (new)

Mahoghani 23 (mahoghani23) What do you have?

message 13: by Denise (new)

For kindle, I mainly just have the books that I have posted on the free tab. I have a few regular books too if you are interested in those.